Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 11. (Read 10338 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 11:34:54 AM
So it's like all in one platform or I am wrong?

It is a very complete solution with the following components-

● EverChain, a massively scalable, cost-effective layer 2 transaction chain that enables
value-transfer between parties.
● EverWallet, a digital wallet that enables the storage of multiple currencies, identity
data and documents.
● EverID, a decentralized identity platform utilizing biometric + government + 3rd party
identity to provide users with an user-controlled, device-fee digital identity
Activity: 42
September 20, 2018, 11:28:16 AM
So it's like all in one platform or I am wrong?
September 20, 2018, 11:21:26 AM
How does Everest govern the data of users to prevent misuse by their 3rd party clients?

Users are the originator of every transaction. Therefore, the user is the final arbitrator of what is being shared. They are in complete control of their data and no one can abuse that.

I get it now,thank you.Are we going to be able to backup our data,to have it somewhere safe?

The data is constantly backed up in the EverID Datagram, and yes the data is portable for the user.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 11:18:11 AM
How does Everest govern the data of users to prevent misuse by their 3rd party clients?

Users are the originator of every transaction. Therefore, the user is the final arbitrator of what is being shared. They are in complete control of their data and no one can abuse that.

I get it now,thank you.Are we going to be able to backup our data,to have it somewhere safe?
September 20, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

Isnt data user controlled,so all access has to be verified by the user,in order to prevent possible hack attempts
September 20, 2018, 10:48:39 AM
EverID is a device-free, universal identity and value-exchange platform.Everest has been supported by global financial institutions.

What do you mean by device-free?Wont you need to use some kind of device for verification?Or i misunderstood this concept?

It's peer to peer registration using biometric data allows anyone, anywhere to enroll in the platform without the need for a device.

but how can you use the biometric data if you don't have a device?

you would definitely need some type of reader for the data - depending on what the data is.

That seems a bit complicated and an expensive endeavour. I really hope they found a better way.

If an individual does not possess the technology, an agent system will enable them to be enrolled via the Everest Agent DApp.
Activity: 322
September 20, 2018, 10:16:58 AM
Activity: 266
September 20, 2018, 08:59:46 AM
EverID is a device-free, universal identity and value-exchange platform.Everest has been supported by global financial institutions.

What do you mean by device-free?Wont you need to use some kind of device for verification?Or i misunderstood this concept?

It's peer to peer registration using biometric data allows anyone, anywhere to enroll in the platform without the need for a device.

you would definitely need some type of reader for the data - depending on what the data is.

That seems a bit complicated and an expensive endeavour. I really hope they found a better way.
Activity: 185
September 20, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

Activity: 182
September 20, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

September 20, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

Activity: 219
September 20, 2018, 05:47:35 AM
Greetings! What is your hard cap and soft cap? Thanks!

Price = 0.09$
Soft cap : none
Hardcap : 20M USD
Presale dates : 09/05/18 - 11/05/18.We wont hold public sale and token metrics can be found in the whitepaper- https://everest.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Everest_Whitepaper_01Sept2018-v2.pdf

Since you dont have soft cap,how will you know if sale what success,i mean how much you need in order to continue with the project?
Activity: 266
September 20, 2018, 04:17:59 AM
I read that Everest will be used for medical records too,can you give us few examples of that?

Everest has undertaken a pilot program with the Cambodian Health Ministry of Kampong Chhnang province, Singapore based KK Hospitals and local implementer WAH Foundation to drastically improve current health care administration, medical records keeping and maternal care delivery programs within provincial health centers and hospitals within Kampong Chhnang province.

This is a smart move,to make partnnership with institutions,as they usually have high amount of users,so adption will be much smoother.

It is a good promotional opportunity. That will get them a lot of attention so it's a good move.
Activity: 31
September 20, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

Price = 0.09$
Soft cap : none
Hardcap : 20M USD
Presale dates : 09/05/18 - 11/05/18.We wont hold public sale and token metrics can be found in the whitepaper- https://everest.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Everest_Whitepaper_01Sept2018-v2.pdf
Activity: 70
September 20, 2018, 03:48:22 AM

Everest doesnt have fixed soft cap,while hard cap is 20,000,000 USD.
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 20, 2018, 03:36:23 AM
I read that Everest will be used for medical records too,can you give us few examples of that?

Everest has undertaken a pilot program with the Cambodian Health Ministry of Kampong Chhnang province, Singapore based KK Hospitals and local implementer WAH Foundation to drastically improve current health care administration, medical records keeping and maternal care delivery programs within provincial health centers and hospitals within Kampong Chhnang province.

This is a smart move,to make partnnership with institutions,as they usually have high amount of users,so adption will be much smoother.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 03:26:26 AM
Activity: 31
September 20, 2018, 03:19:01 AM

Do you maybe have a list of those financial institutions? I would like to check it out.

Hi, you can find it on our website: https://everest.org/ (Our Partners)
Pages:
Jump to: