Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 10. (Read 10337 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 09:50:06 AM
What is the percentage of the tokens that is available for the sale?And when is distribution of those tokens?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 08:31:41 AM
So it's like all in one platform or I am wrong?

It is a very complete solution with the following components-

● EverChain, a massively scalable, cost-effective layer 2 transaction chain that enables
value-transfer between parties.
● EverWallet, a digital wallet that enables the storage of multiple currencies, identity
data and documents.
● EverID, a decentralized identity platform utilizing biometric + government + 3rd party
identity to provide users with an user-controlled, device-fee digital identity

Those components will be available from the beginning, or some will be added later during development?

All will be available from the beginning

Great,going strong right from the beginning,i like that.When can we expect all that,this year or next?

According to the roadmap, Everest 1.0 should be released next month, October. If no delays if course as those happen sometimes.
Yes, please check out the roadmap for more detail. Everest 1.0 ((token, ID+Wallet DApp blockchain, admin console, and API) will go live in October 2018.

You will have mobile applications or desktop app?

Have Plan for both!

Can you possibly share which one we should expect first and if it will be open so we can check it out soon?

Obiviously desktop first.

Why is it obvious? mobile is more accessible.
Activity: 61
September 21, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

● EverChain, a massively scalable, cost-effective layer 2 transaction chain that enables
● EverWallet, a digital wallet that enables the storage of multiple currencies, identity
data and documents.
● EverID, a decentralized identity platform utilizing biometric + government + 3rd party

Those components will be available from the beginning, or some will be added later during development?

Great,going strong right from the beginning,i like that.When can we expect all that,this year or next?

According to the roadmap, Everest 1.0 should be released next month, October. If no delays if course as those happen sometimes.
Yes, please check out the roadmap for more detail. Everest 1.0 ((token, ID+Wallet DApp blockchain, admin console, and API) will go live in October 2018.

Have Plan for both!

Can you possibly share which one we should expect first and if it will be open so we can check it out soon?

When can we expect mobile applications?
Activity: 293
September 21, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!

Activity: 280
September 21, 2018, 06:39:57 AM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!

Activity: 23
September 21, 2018, 05:24:58 AM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!
Activity: 182
September 21, 2018, 04:44:12 AM
What are your plans for unsold tokens?

Team said it earlier that  unsold tokens will be included company's reserve which will be later used for marketing ,development etc.

Did they mention if they have some new marketing strategy to get people onboard with the idea of the project?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

data and documents.

Activity: 238
September 21, 2018, 04:02:56 AM

data and documents.

Activity: 308
September 21, 2018, 03:38:50 AM

data and documents.

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 21, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

Team said it earlier that  unsold tokens will be included company's reserve which will be later used for marketing ,development etc.

If done in proper and transparent way, it can be much better than just burning the tokens. Since Everest team is reliable, I have no doubts that everything will be done in proper way.
Activity: 131
September 21, 2018, 01:54:11 AM

Activity: 14
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 01:44:38 AM
Very interesting and great project and great team,and something we actually need.
Activity: 126
September 21, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

data and documents.

Activity: 38
September 20, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

data and documents.

Activity: 126
September 20, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

data and documents.

Activity: 38
September 20, 2018, 03:57:31 PM
How does Everest govern the data of users to prevent misuse by their 3rd party clients?

Users are the originator of every transaction. Therefore, the user is the final arbitrator of what is being shared. They are in complete control of their data and no one can abuse that.

I get it now,thank you.Are we going to be able to backup our data,to have it somewhere safe?

The data is constantly backed up in the EverID Datagram, and yes the data is portable for the user.

Can you tell me more about EverID Datagram,whats that?

It is a document made up of the user’s identity information encrypted in a proprietary layers of the onion encryption schema.
Activity: 266
September 20, 2018, 03:56:53 PM
Activity: 158
September 20, 2018, 03:56:20 PM
How does Everest govern the data of users to prevent misuse by their 3rd party clients?

Users are the originator of every transaction. Therefore, the user is the final arbitrator of what is being shared. They are in complete control of their data and no one can abuse that.

I get it now,thank you.Are we going to be able to backup our data,to have it somewhere safe?

The data is constantly backed up in the EverID Datagram, and yes the data is portable for the user.

Can you tell me more about EverID Datagram,whats that?
Activity: 266
September 20, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

data and documents.

Nice explanation. Thank you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: