Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 13. (Read 10338 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 05:48:42 AM
Everest is very appealing project that could really improve our lives.Is there a way to earn some tokens without investing as minimum is too high for me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 19, 2018, 03:23:51 AM
Hello Everest Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Everest https://coindelite.com/ico-details-everest is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 3.8 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at [email protected] or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Thats a decent rating,and im sure it will go even more up ,as projects is being developed!
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 08:47:41 PM
Do you have any big partnerships?

There was a collaboration with UN, not sure if that is still relevant and active, but you can check it out on the website and see the partners.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 08:41:52 PM
Once you reach open beta do you plan to give reward to most active beta testers?
24.5% of IDs will be held in a reserve, allocated for future employees, other value exchange
and future sales.

I think you misquoted the post, question is about rewarding beta testers. I would like to see this, giving some incentives to people to participate more actively.

Apologies, at the moment, we do not have a program like that in place. However, we may consider it in the future.
Activity: 140
September 18, 2018, 08:40:06 PM
Do you have any big partnerships?
Activity: 222
September 18, 2018, 08:33:26 PM
Once you reach open beta do you plan to give reward to most active beta testers?
24.5% of IDs will be held in a reserve, allocated for future employees, other value exchange
and future sales.

I think you misquoted the post, question is about rewarding beta testers. I would like to see this, giving some incentives to people to participate more actively.
Activity: 166
September 18, 2018, 08:19:21 PM
I really like Everest  and what  team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?

Thanks for your support! Yes, you can subscribe on our website: https://everest.org/ (scroll all the way down)

Thank you for sharing. What is necessary in order to get whitelisted?

You need to register on the website, the link you were given in previous post.
Activity: 187
September 18, 2018, 08:12:58 PM
Do you accept credit card during sale, or I have to buy crypto first?

BTC, ETH, and USD is accepted. However, credit card is not.

Hi im thinking about investing in Everest,when you said USD is accepted,that means wire transfer?

Yeah, that would be wire transfer.
September 18, 2018, 05:24:43 PM
and future sales.

That's a huge percentage. So you're telling me those tokens will be under lock for a period of time?

Im sure it will be locked, I hope for atleast 6 months or 1 year.

2 years lock-up for tokens reserved for the Company.
September 18, 2018, 04:28:42 PM
Can you share structure of what will the funds from sale be used for and amounts?

The pre-sale rounds are intended to be used to raise proceeds for Everest to set up its infrastructure, build its network, contract with vendors, service providers and strategic partners, and issue its tokens in the pre-sale. The anticipated use of funds is as follows: customer acquisition, infrastructure costs, engineering and integrations, regional roll-outs, sales and marketing, as well as legal licensing and operations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 04:21:47 PM
Can you share structure of what will the funds from sale be used for and amounts?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

Hi im thinking about investing in Everest,when you said USD is accepted,that means wire transfer?
September 18, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

Activity: 50
September 18, 2018, 03:17:13 PM
Activity: 182
September 18, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

Will there be a reward system for beta testers?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 02:10:26 PM
and future sales.

That's a huge percentage. So you're telling me those tokens will be under lock for a period of time?

Im sure it will be locked, I hope for atleast 6 months or 1 year.
Activity: 266
September 18, 2018, 12:02:50 PM
and future sales.

Activity: 63
September 18, 2018, 10:00:29 AM
and future sales.
Activity: 219
September 18, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
I really like Everest  and what  team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?

Thanks for your support! Yes, you can subscribe on our website: https://everest.org/ (scroll all the way down)

Thank you for sharing. What is necessary in order to get whitelisted?

I think all you have to do is go though KYC
Activity: 124
September 18, 2018, 08:46:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: