Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 9. (Read 10338 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 03:56:58 AM
Can you give some examples of Everest use cases,some everyday things where we can use Everest?
There are quite many use cases of Everest. From cash transfer, remittance to ID verification and medical records. For more details please check out Everest use cases on Everest website: https://everest.org/ and refer to the whitepaper P34 : https://everest.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Everest_Whitepaper_01Sept2018-v2.pdf
Activity: 185
September 22, 2018, 03:20:50 AM
Can you give some examples of Everest use cases,some everyday things where we can use Everest?

From what i understand,you will use Everest for ID verification,managing medical records,cash transfers..

For verification it can only be used if the other party accepts it as such,right?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 03:18:26 AM

From what i understand,you will use Everest for ID verification,managing medical records,cash transfers..
Activity: 66
September 22, 2018, 02:34:59 AM
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 02:21:01 AM
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

You can buy ID tokens with ETH,BTC and USD.
Activity: 160
September 22, 2018, 02:03:31 AM
How much does 1 EverID token costs?By the way,now when you changed name to Everest,token name changed too?

Base price of 1 token is set at 0,09 USD,and thats without any discount.Token is now called "ID"
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
What is the percentage of the tokens that is available for the sale?And when is distribution of those tokens?

38% of the total supply of 800Million is available for sale

800 million will be circulating supply after end of the sale, or less?

I'm not 100% sure, but team has a right to sell reserves later?

I doubt that will be used for that,i see reserve used in marketing,or maybe even staking.

What is staking?

DEFINITION of 'Proof of Stake (PoS)' Proof of Stake (PoS) concept states that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds. This means that the more Bitcoin or altcoin owned by a miner, the more mining power he or she has.

Basically you use some of your coins/tokens and stake them and get more as a reward.
Activity: 96
September 21, 2018, 04:03:32 PM
What is the percentage of the tokens that is available for the sale?And when is distribution of those tokens?

I doubt that will be used for that,i see reserve used in marketing,or maybe even staking.

What is staking?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

Activity: 140
September 21, 2018, 03:49:56 PM
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

At the moment there is only a Private Sale. You can learn more here- https://everest.org/

There won't be any public sale? Is that still a fact or team changed their mind?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 03:47:08 PM
How much does 1 EverID token costs?By the way,now when you changed name to Everest,token name changed too?
Activity: 220
September 21, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

Activity: 38
September 21, 2018, 03:41:10 PM

At the moment there is only a Private Sale. You can learn more here- https://everest.org/
Activity: 212
September 21, 2018, 03:34:40 PM
Activity: 224
September 21, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
So it's like all in one platform or I am wrong?

It is a very complete solution with the following components-

● EverChain, a massively scalable, cost-effective layer 2 transaction chain that enables
value-transfer between parties.
● EverWallet, a digital wallet that enables the storage of multiple currencies, identity
data and documents.
● EverID, a decentralized identity platform utilizing biometric + government + 3rd party
identity to provide users with an user-controlled, device-fee digital identity

Those components will be available from the beginning, or some will be added later during development?

All will be available from the beginning

Great,going strong right from the beginning,i like that.When can we expect all that,this year or next?

According to the roadmap, Everest 1.0 should be released next month, October. If no delays if course as those happen sometimes.
Yes, please check out the roadmap for more detail. Everest 1.0 ((token, ID+Wallet DApp blockchain, admin console, and API) will go live in October 2018.

You will have mobile applications or desktop app?

Have Plan for both!

Can you possibly share which one we should expect first and if it will be open so we can check it out soon?

Obiviously desktop first.

Why is it obvious? mobile is more accessible.

Maybe because of ease of use? Not sure how it works on desktop app if you don't have some device for reading biometric data.

Laptops usually have some built-in device for biometric recognition but some PCs might not have that.

Do webcams these day have that ability?
Activity: 224
September 21, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

● EverChain, a massively scalable, cost-effective layer 2 transaction chain that enables
● EverWallet, a digital wallet that enables the storage of multiple currencies, identity
data and documents.
● EverID, a decentralized identity platform utilizing biometric + government + 3rd party

Those components will be available from the beginning, or some will be added later during development?

Great,going strong right from the beginning,i like that.When can we expect all that,this year or next?

According to the roadmap, Everest 1.0 should be released next month, October. If no delays if course as those happen sometimes.
Yes, please check out the roadmap for more detail. Everest 1.0 ((token, ID+Wallet DApp blockchain, admin console, and API) will go live in October 2018.

Have Plan for both!

Can you possibly share which one we should expect first and if it will be open so we can check it out soon?

Maybe because of ease of use? Not sure how it works on desktop app if you don't have some device for reading biometric data.

Laptops usually have some built-in device for biometric recognition but some PCs might not have that.
Activity: 247
September 21, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!

September 21, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

September 21, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

September 21, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!

When can we expect mobile applications?

Please check out our Roadmap on the website - https://everest.org
Pages:
Jump to: