Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 19. (Read 10343 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 01:14:06 PM
What are some problems that you are trying to solve with Everest?
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 01:11:15 PM
We don't have softcap, hardcap is 20M $
By today's standards, when the market is in a strong decline is 20m $ I think it's not as small as it seems. Now it is very difficult to raise money. Although anything can happen.

I guess team is confident that they will reach hard cap since they don't even have soft cap set
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
September 14, 2018, 12:35:32 PM
By today's standards, when the market is in a strong decline is 20m $ I think it's not as small as it seems. Now it is very difficult to raise money. Although anything can happen.
Activity: 266
September 14, 2018, 12:20:13 PM
What what the idea was behind the change with the name of the project?
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
September 14, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
What is your soft cap and hard cap,how much you plan to raise?

I have never seen a project not having a soft cap. Is that just you being super confident or something else?
On the contrary, this is the lack of confidence that even a minimal soft cap will be raised) There is no other reason)

Hm, good observation. But what would the reason for a lack of confidence be?
Activity: 186
September 14, 2018, 11:52:07 AM
To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.

Can you elaborate on why you don't like this coin?
Activity: 3
September 14, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
September 14, 2018, 05:07:37 AM
What is your soft cap and hard cap,how much you plan to raise?

I have never seen a project not having a soft cap. Is that just you being super confident or something else?
On the contrary, this is the lack of confidence that even a minimal soft cap will be raised) There is no other reason)
Activity: 219
September 14, 2018, 04:07:22 AM
How experienced is your team when it comes to blockchain technology?Did you work on some projects prior to Everest?

The CEO and co-founder of Everest was an advisor to Kai Labs, a blockchain-focused think tank & accelerator that brought together entrepreneurs, corporations, domain experts and investment capital to advance the development of distributed systems & applications for a wide range of vertical markets. Previously, Bob was the General Manager of Licensing at BitTorrent, and VP of Strategy & Business Development at Neulion and DivX.
Having gone through two IPOs, two acquisitions and raised millions of dollars in financing, including founding a startup based on two of his own patents, Bob has a keen understanding of the digital landscape. Over the past 20 years, Bob increased revenue for software, video, mobile, consumer electronics, digital media, consumer Internet and semi/IC technology companies.

More info about the team can be found on page #30 in WP or at this link: https://everest.org/#team. You may also refer to the team LinkedIn profiles for more details.

That sounds good,team is very experienced and that is extremely important for this new blockchain industry,it might give it needed advanmtage over less experienced teams.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 03:57:16 AM
How experienced is your team when it comes to blockchain technology?Did you work on some projects prior to Everest?

The CEO and co-founder of Everest was an advisor to Kai Labs, a blockchain-focused think tank & accelerator that brought together entrepreneurs, corporations, domain experts and investment capital to advance the development of distributed systems & applications for a wide range of vertical markets. Previously, Bob was the General Manager of Licensing at BitTorrent, and VP of Strategy & Business Development at Neulion and DivX.
Having gone through two IPOs, two acquisitions and raised millions of dollars in financing, including founding a startup based on two of his own patents, Bob has a keen understanding of the digital landscape. Over the past 20 years, Bob increased revenue for software, video, mobile, consumer electronics, digital media, consumer Internet and semi/IC technology companies.

More info about the team can be found on page #30 in WP or at this link: https://everest.org/#team. You may also refer to the team LinkedIn profiles for more details.
September 14, 2018, 03:55:09 AM
How is presale going so far,can you share any update?
Please stay tuned for further announcement  Smiley
Activity: 182
September 14, 2018, 03:43:52 AM

Untill when is your bounty camapign going on,is it too late to join now?

Bounties usually last till end of ICO,and since their ICO goes on for almost 2 months more,i would say that you have plenty of time to earn decent amount of ID tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 03:23:32 AM
Culture is not static, it changes by what you say, elevate it by what you think, improve it by what you share, and transform it by what you do. The beginning of a great journey! This is an awesome concept and very good team! trust me!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 14, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

Untill when is your bounty camapign going on,is it too late to join now?
Activity: 219
September 14, 2018, 02:43:33 AM
September 14, 2018, 02:22:22 AM
How is presale going so far,can you share any update?
Activity: 10
Activity: 10
September 14, 2018, 12:01:18 AM
When can we expect your wallet to be out?

Hi. Thanks for the interest. To answer your question, it's around October 2018.
Activity: 3
September 13, 2018, 09:06:35 PM
Greetings,  I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
Activity: 90
September 13, 2018, 08:37:54 PM
Do you have bounty campaign going on at the moment?
Pages:
Jump to: