Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 20. (Read 10343 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 08:08:55 PM
Hey,
I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It isimportant aspect of each plan these days. So?

Since marketing is as important as the product basically,im sure they have part of the team that is focused on that aspect.As all ICOs have.

If a project does not take marketing and PR into consideration the sales will drop and the project is doomed.

Not only sales, you need to handle community even after the sale ends.

How much funds is allocated to marketing after all?
Activity: 4
September 13, 2018, 08:05:23 PM
Great project, I hope the business is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it's where the project goes well and succeed.
Activity: 222
September 13, 2018, 07:57:21 PM
When can we expect your wallet to be out?

Lets first focus on the sale and see how it goes and results, everything else will follow.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 07:54:32 PM
When can we expect your wallet to be out?
Activity: 2
September 13, 2018, 07:44:21 PM
Hi
Good to see idea like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
Activity: 212
September 13, 2018, 07:35:31 PM
Hey,
I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It isimportant aspect of each plan these days. So?

Since marketing is as important as the product basically,im sure they have part of the team that is focused on that aspect.As all ICOs have.

If a project does not take marketing and PR into consideration the sales will drop and the project is doomed.

Not only sales, you need to handle community even after the sale ends.
September 13, 2018, 04:23:02 PM
This project can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 04:13:46 PM
Hey,

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 03:04:08 PM
Hey,

Activity: 5
September 13, 2018, 02:58:56 PM
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Activity: 50
September 13, 2018, 02:54:21 PM
A device-free, universally accessible, digital identity provides the opportunity for the entire world to join the global economy.Whats not to like Cheesy
Activity: 186
September 13, 2018, 12:49:32 PM
What is your soft cap and hard cap,how much you plan to raise?

We don't have softcap, hardcap is 20M $

I have never seen a project not having a soft cap. Is that just you being super confident or something else?
Activity: 238
September 13, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
No tokens will not be destroyed. All tokens that are not sold will go back into Reserve.

What will be the purpose of reserve tokens? You plan to use it later on for marketing or maybe staking?

Reserve tokens will be allocated for future employees, other value exchange and future sales.
September 13, 2018, 12:03:50 PM
What is your soft cap and hard cap,how much you plan to raise?

We don't have softcap, hardcap is 20M $
September 13, 2018, 12:03:03 PM
Can you tell me more about the Everest Datagram?

The storage array of the user’s identity information is known as an Everest Datagram. It
consists of a nested series of information locked behind biometric locks and knowledge locks
(password, PIN) designed to bootstrap the unlocking of the next section of the datagram. Each
individual has an Everest Datagram stored in IPFS on the supernodes, referenced by the smart
contract which recorded their identity to the Everest ID Blockchain.
Activity: 38
September 13, 2018, 11:14:31 AM
No tokens will not be destroyed. All tokens that are not sold will go back into Reserve.

What will be the purpose of reserve tokens? You plan to use it later on for marketing or maybe staking?

Tokens in a reserve are held for future employees, other value exchange, and future sales.
September 13, 2018, 10:48:06 AM
Hey,
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

Activity: 38
September 13, 2018, 10:07:02 AM
Activity: 3
September 13, 2018, 09:49:55 AM
I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?
Pages:
Jump to: