Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 22. (Read 10343 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 08:10:53 AM
This is a great idea, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this project?

Yes, you can follow up on the Bounty events by following the bounty thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378 and by following the bounty events telegram at @CSBounty.

is there going to be some sort of Telegram quiz? those are really popular nowadays.

Yes, there's a telegram quiz ongoing and it's called "Global Financial Inclusion" kindly follow our telegram channel @Everest_Announcements and group @Everestdotorg for more information. Thanks
Activity: 38
September 12, 2018, 07:52:51 AM
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this business and there learn all the necessary
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 07:43:10 AM
This is a great idea, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this project?

Yes, you can follow up on the Bounty events by following the bounty thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378 and by following the bounty events telegram at @CSBounty.

is there going to be some sort of Telegram quiz? those are really popular nowadays.
Merit: 5
September 12, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

Maybe you would need to undergo a check, some kind of KYC, to get approved for work with the API.
Activity: 31
September 12, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

Activity: 128
September 12, 2018, 04:02:33 AM
Hey  Do I need to pass КYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your project, what does it mean??

Yes KYC is needed for both bounty hunters and investors.

Is the KYC process any faster these days?

Well, I see a lot of people complaining about it, so I would guess that nothing has changed.

It really depends on the project, with Everest it won't take more then few days, I already did it.

KYC is a basic investment procedure. the aim is to avoid money laundering. is that an obstacle? I don't think so, that's a natural thing and must be obeyed by an investor. KYC is usually in the form of a personal identity card, driving license and passport.
Activity: 124
September 12, 2018, 03:55:48 AM
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is don't you think all this time is too long to compete with other plans which are already working on the similar idea ?

We are not competing with who will be the fastest to deliver something, but who will be delivering the best product. Eventually, only those will survive.

Well said,perfect example is MySpace,they were first once,but then Facebook came,with better product.Rest is history.

Implementation is what matters in the end.
Activity: 2
September 12, 2018, 03:47:39 AM
September 12, 2018, 03:44:00 AM
I really like Everest and what  team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?

Yes, our presale is open, kindly go to our website and subscribe: https://everest.org/ (scroll down all the way)
September 12, 2018, 03:40:09 AM
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is don't you think all this time is too long to compete with other plans which are already working on the similar idea ?

We are not competing with who will be the fastest to deliver something, but who will be delivering the best product. Eventually, only those will survive.
Activity: 212
September 12, 2018, 03:33:05 AM
No matter where you go, you need a means to prove your identity on your own, and you need to work even if a war breaks up or becomes a refugee. EverID solves that, EverID is working on user-centric, biometric, global identity solutions on the blockchain

There are so many unbanked that will definitely be interested in Everest,and especially those without IDs,and thats the real issue in Africa and Southeast Asia.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 02:58:14 AM

To be honest,i dont see any problem if we have more competition,as it will benefit us users in the end,and it doesnt mean that we cant have more projects that are doing the same thing.
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 02:39:33 AM
I really like Everest and what  team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 02:30:32 AM
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

Everest price is fixed to USD,not ETH.
Activity: 3
September 12, 2018, 02:16:11 AM
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
September 12, 2018, 02:10:21 AM

It seems to me that there is enough room on the market for a lot of competition so no need to worry about that.
Activity: 2
September 12, 2018, 01:44:38 AM
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 09:23:38 PM
Hey  Do I need to pass КYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your project, what does it mean??

Yes KYC is needed for both bounty hunters and investors.

Is the KYC process any faster these days?

Well, I see a lot of people complaining about it, so I would guess that nothing has changed.

It really depends on the project, with Everest it won't take more then few days, I already did it.
Activity: 95
September 11, 2018, 09:16:45 PM
Hi,this is very interesting project,but i would like to know much return can i expect if i invest in Everest?

Hey, we don’t assure any fix returns or estimates Smiley

It is a very ignorant thing to ask.No one can predict returns, who tells you otherwise is trying to con you.
Activity: 220
September 11, 2018, 09:08:17 PM
How come that you choose to develop on Etherium blockchain and not some other option like Stellar or NEO?
Pages:
Jump to: