Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 21. (Read 10343 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

Good article ,thank you for sharing.And i agree that Everest can be useful in so many ways!
Activity: 280
September 13, 2018, 09:39:47 AM
Can people from USA and China participate in your ICO?

Here is the list of restricted countries: Republic of China (not including Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan), the Republic of Korea, and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. So if you're US residents or citizens, you're eligible to participate in our token sale as well as bounty program

That is awesome,and will help with the sale,United States are huge market,and im sure many will be interested to join.

Usually US is not allowed to participate. How come here it is possible? It is a huge opportunity for the project.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 09:24:04 AM
What is your soft cap and hard cap,how much you plan to raise?
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 08:50:33 AM
I see that you started with project back in 2016. Was it always blockchain based, from the beginning?
Activity: 61
September 13, 2018, 07:58:10 AM
Can you tell me more about the Everest Datagram?
Activity: 50
September 13, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

Here is the list of restricted countries: Republic of China (not including Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan), the Republic of Korea, and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. So if you're US residents or citizens, you're eligible to participate in our token sale as well as bounty program

That is awesome,and will help with the sale,United States are huge market,and im sure many will be interested to join.
Activity: 185
September 13, 2018, 04:08:06 AM
Hello, team. Guys, just can your plan be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your idea? What role does the coin have? Thanks

Here is the explanation video, but it's longer than 60 seconds Cheesy
https://youtu.be/0ah3t0ay6ls

You nailed it Cheesy This is getting out of hand today, people demanding a full blown project to be explained in 60 seconds....

Watched the video, wasn't too long. I am interested in these "agents" around the world. How does that work?
Activity: 31
September 13, 2018, 04:04:19 AM

Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 03:07:00 AM
Hey,
Woow. I am pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great business, thank you. I'll become fabulously rich, thanks to you.

Wow wow wow there. don't rush taking a bank loan on your apartment. That seems like huge unnecesary risk.
Activity: 142
September 12, 2018, 08:22:46 PM
I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the plan. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the plan succeeds we get a great product

Can junior members join the signature campaign for Everest?

Yeah, junior members are allowed, you should have no trouble, just make sure to read the rules carefully.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 07:55:28 PM
Hello, team. Guys, just can your plan be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your idea? What role does the coin have? Thanks

You nailed it Cheesy This is getting out of hand today, people demanding a full blown project to be explained in 60 seconds....
Activity: 166
September 12, 2018, 07:38:25 PM
Hello, there.
Woow. I am pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great project, thank you. I'll become fabulously rich, thanks to you.

Please, don't do that. Be smart and invest only what you can afford!
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 04:24:55 PM
The project is interesting and I think this is a good plan for the investors. but many plans are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this business.

There is alot of competition, that is true, but Everest team wouldn't go into this project unless they think they can offer something that people need, and are capable of doing it.

I wonder what the team has in plan to make the general public more receptive to the app and all the features. What is the initial marketing campaign plan for it?
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 11:22:09 AM
The project is interesting and I think this is a good plan for the investors. but many plans are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this business.

There is alot of competition, that is true, but Everest team wouldn't go into this project unless they think they can offer something that people need, and are capable of doing it.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

Hahaha, well, I hope you can spare more than 60 seconds to get into the project, it could be worth it.
Activity: 50
September 12, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

Activity: 10
September 12, 2018, 10:20:43 AM
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
Hello, there.
Woow. I am pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great project, thank you. I'll become fabulously rich, thanks to you.

Haha that wouldn't be a smartest thing to do, taking loan and then investing.
But if you have some extra money, Everest is a good project, and might pay off.
Activity: 153
September 12, 2018, 09:49:48 AM
This is a great idea, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this project?

Yes, you can follow up on the Bounty events by following the bounty thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378 and by following the bounty events telegram at @CSBounty.

is there going to be some sort of Telegram quiz? those are really popular nowadays.

Telegram quiz is a good idea, especially if it incudes some reward.
Pages:
Jump to: