Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 2. (Read 10338 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
a very interesting and innovative project,  everID, decentralized identity platform that creates a digital identity network universally that can manage and protect user identity data, so this is really a very effective technology development, hopefully this project can be realized, because there are many partners who support this project. Moreover this project has been designed since 2016. Surely the teams have made maximum preparations and strategies. By the way what is the everest token price at the moment?

Thank you for the kind words. The token price is currently $0.09/ID token.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 04:38:40 AM
a very interesting and innovative project,  everID, decentralized identity platform that creates a digital identity network universally that can manage and protect user identity data, so this is really a very effective technology development, hopefully this project can be realized, because there are many partners who support this project. Moreover this project has been designed since 2016. Surely the teams have made maximum preparations and strategies. By the way what is the everest token price at the moment?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 02:45:19 AM
Hello Everyone, we wanted to share that we will be moving to the next stage of our Bounty Program.

The Social Bounty will officially be ENDING in two weeks on- November 16.

At that time, we will be starting the next phase of our Bounty Program, the Bounty Quiz Series.

Much more information will be coming in the following week about the Bounty Quiz Series.

Don't forget KYC WILL BE DONE BEFORE TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

Bounty Quiz Series will be onbitcointalk or other platform? Anyone can take part? Social Bounty will and 16/11 and content/signature?

Bounty Quiz Series will be on Telegram. We will be announcing all of the details next week. Yes, Social Bounty including content/signature ends on 16/11.
it means staying a few more days will be done distribution? I hope everything will run smoothly and the results obtained by the participants are also satisfying as promised and expected. The success is always for the future of this project.
November 04, 2018, 07:17:36 PM
Hello Everyone, we wanted to share that we will be moving to the next stage of our Bounty Program.

At that time, we will be starting the next phase of our Bounty Program, the Bounty Quiz Series.

Much more information will be coming in the following week about the Bounty Quiz Series.

Bounty Quiz Series will be onbitcointalk or other platform? Anyone can take part? Social Bounty will and 16/11 and content/signature?

Bounty Quiz Series will be on Telegram. We will be announcing all of the details next week. Yes, Social Bounty including content/signature ends on 16/11.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
November 03, 2018, 05:38:13 AM
ID2020 Summit 2018 Everest Announcement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkM9WJE3rtc&feature=youtu.be
November 02, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

October 29, 2018, 01:15:02 PM
Everest announced a new partnership today with 1000 Alternatives, a leader in social impact development. They will utilize incubators in Kenya, Nigeria and Rwanda, to train entrepreneurs to build DApps on top of the Everest platform, accelerating blockchain innovation and spurring economic development.

https://www.apnews.com/40bd57ed2378e0365a5e36543d5b7201

Kenya, Nigeria and Rwanda??? Honestly, I'm not sure. that in these countries there are experts on  DApps, and in General, why these are chosen? this is weird.

Thank you for your interest in our project. There are computer experts across Africa, and in Kenya and Nigeria especially there are vibrant communities of developers today. The agreement we have announced with 1000 Alternatives is to help their technology accelerators already in place in those three countries to learn about blockchain technologies and build on top of the Everest platform and protocol.

hmm. I think the answer is more banal, the probability of labor cost is lower there... I miss you stream (just today I noticed on Twitter), when will be the next?

We should be coming out with the recording soon on our social media platforms

Well, what about token sale end date? Nowhere there is this information, you even in the road map there is nothing with regards to ICO...

Our seed round has been filled and our private sale is on-going. While paperwork is still being finalized in Malta, no investments can be discussed or confirmed. Sorry that we cannot share more at this time.
October 29, 2018, 01:13:27 PM
Our CEO was recently interviewed by Forbes contributor and Champion of Social Good, Devin Thorpe. Check out the full article here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/devinthorpe/2018/10/26/how-this-blockchain-innovation-could-impact-billions/#65109a107cfb
copper member
October 27, 2018, 07:40:22 PM
Everest announced a new partnership today with 1000 Alternatives, a leader in social impact development. They will utilize incubators in Kenya, Nigeria and Rwanda, to train entrepreneurs to build DApps on top of the Everest platform, accelerating blockchain innovation and spurring economic development.

Kenya, Nigeria and Rwanda??? Honestly, I'm not sure. that in these countries there are experts on  DApps, and in General, why these are chosen? this is weird.

Thank you for your interest in our project. There are computer experts across Africa, and in Kenya and Nigeria especially there are vibrant communities of developers today. The agreement we have announced with 1000 Alternatives is to help their technology accelerators already in place in those three countries to learn about blockchain technologies and build on top of the Everest platform and protocol.

hmm. I think the answer is more banal, the probability of labor cost is lower there... I miss you stream (just today I noticed on Twitter), when will be the next?

Well, what about token sale end date? Nowhere there is this information, you even in the road map there is nothing with regards to ICO...
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 24, 2018, 06:54:22 AM
Good project to begin with the mission of elevating humanity in terms of cryptocurrency mass adoption, it is better to start promoting this blockchain to create a more adoptable crypto to the masses worldwide, looking ahead for your success and your mission for the humanity in the crypto age.
October 22, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

Kenya, Nigeria and Rwanda??? Honestly, I'm not sure. that in these countries there are experts on  DApps, and in General, why these are chosen? this is weird.

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
October 20, 2018, 04:29:24 PM
I see that not a lot of investment has gathered a project, but I think that for the global emerging market such projects as Everest are needed.
copper member
October 19, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

Kenya, Nigeria and Rwanda??? Honestly, I'm not sure. that in these countries there are experts on  DApps, and in General, why these are chosen? this is weird.

October 17, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
What Challenges does Everest solve? Brad Witteman, co-founder and Chief Product Officer, gave this response on-stage at Distributed 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u11USaIOOHQ

October 16, 2018, 05:02:05 PM
Everest's CTO, Mike Kail is speaking at Constellation's Connected Enterprise 2018 about Blockchain, Smart Contracts, and Economic Models this week!

October 16, 2018, 10:00:33 AM
Co-founder and Chief Product Officer, Brad Witteman, will discuss Self-Sovereign Identity in the Developing World at New America in Washington DC this Thursday at 9AM EST.

There is a live stream: https://www.newamerica.org/future-property-rights/events/self-sovereign-identity-developing-world/
October 15, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

copper member
October 13, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

October 11, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

Pages:
Jump to: