Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 5. (Read 10337 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
I see that 79,365,079 million EverID Tokens sold at a 30% discount,is that discount still on,or all tokens with that disocunt are sold out?

I think that is still on, team will announce when they sell first round.

I think to so many too, as if all those tokens are sold already, that means soft cap is reached. But I don't think that happened yet, so still time to grab that 30% discount!

Anyone knows how are we standing? Are we near the soft cap?

They might not want to release that as it might affect the remaining part of the sale.
Activity: 166
September 25, 2018, 03:18:34 PM
I see that 79,365,079 million EverID Tokens sold at a 30% discount,is that discount still on,or all tokens with that disocunt are sold out?

I think to so many too, as if all those tokens are sold already, that means soft cap is reached. But I don't think that happened yet, so still time to grab that 30% discount!

Anyone knows how are we standing? Are we near the soft cap?
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 25, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

Activity: 222
September 25, 2018, 02:34:12 PM
I just was one Everest twitter that they have reinforcement-new advisor on board!

https://twitter.com/EverestDotOrg/status/1044255700648636416

Good to see that the team is expanding!Anyone know s more about this guy, first time I heard about him, but I'm new to crypto...

Nothing to worry about, I haven't heard about him either, but did some research and he knows his job! Team also knows what needs to be done so I'm sure this is a good match.
Activity: 211
September 25, 2018, 02:16:35 PM
For microfinancing, EverID plans to integrate as an Identity Provider in the Gates Foundation’s Mojaloop framework, to promote financial services for the unbanked.that means you will focus abit more on less developed areas that could really use this?

At the moment, we do focus on those areas

But you plan to spread to Europe and North America too?

I think that will depend on governments restrictions on crypto. That's the main thing.

Europe is not that big of a problem, but US is a bit tricky.Any project should aim for those markets by default.
Activity: 216
September 25, 2018, 02:02:38 PM

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 12:41:18 PM
I just was one Everest twitter that they have reinforcement-new advisor on board!

https://twitter.com/EverestDotOrg/status/1044255700648636416
Activity: 210
September 25, 2018, 12:06:27 PM
Activity: 186
September 25, 2018, 12:04:14 PM
For microfinancing, EverID plans to integrate as an Identity Provider in the Gates Foundation’s Mojaloop framework, to promote financial services for the unbanked.that means you will focus abit more on less developed areas that could really use this?

I think that will depend on governments restrictions on crypto. That's the main thing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

September 25, 2018, 11:07:04 AM
What will be the total supply of EVERID tokens after ICO ends?

The total ID Token Supply is 800,000,000
•   38% for Seed, Pre-sale, & Bounty
•   37.5% for Strategic Partners, Team Members, Founders, Board Members, Advisors
•   24.5% in Reserve for future employees, other value exchange, and future sales

Whats the percentage  of tokens that will be locked?

These are the following lock-ups / vesting periods for EverID tokens:

·      2 years for tokens reserved for the Company (25% immediately after 6 month lock-up; remaining 75% vests monthly in equal amounts over the next 18 months)
·      1 year for Seed round participants (25% immediately; remaining 75% vests 25% quarterly over the next 9 months following 3 month lock-up) .
·      3-month lock-up for Pre-Sale participants (100% immediately following lock-up)

This will definitely prevent early dumps and space out the time between tokens getting on the market.

I didn't know that pre-sale tokens will also be locked up.

I think it's a good move to lock all tokens for atleast few months so team can work in piece.

does that affect the team? do they get more free time if tokens are locked?
It's done for the protection of crowdsale investors and to prevent price dumping

That is true. But what does it have to do with the team having more time?
Activity: 238
September 25, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

•   37.5% for Strategic Partners, Team Members, Founders, Board Members, Advisors
•   24.5% in Reserve for future employees, other value exchange, and future sales

·      2 years for tokens reserved for the Company (25% immediately after 6 month lock-up; remaining 75% vests monthly in equal amounts over the next 18 months)
·      1 year for Seed round participants (25% immediately; remaining 75% vests 25% quarterly over the next 9 months following 3 month lock-up) .
·      3-month lock-up for Pre-Sale participants (100% immediately following lock-up)

This will definitely prevent early dumps and space out the time between tokens getting on the market.

I think it's a good move to lock all tokens for atleast few months so team can work in piece.

It's done for the protection of crowdsale investors and to prevent price dumping
Activity: 224
September 25, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

Activity: 124
September 25, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

Activity: 224
September 25, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

Activity: 126
September 25, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

This is good system, so all tokens will be locked for atleast 3 months.
What about bounty campaign tokens,those will be locked too?
September 25, 2018, 03:43:00 AM

Activity: 31
September 25, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

Activity: 31
September 25, 2018, 03:25:20 AM

Merit: 5
September 25, 2018, 02:48:03 AM
When will the public sale start?

Currently, there is no public sale. There is only a Private Sale.

Is there a minimum needed to participate in private sale?

The minimum amount required for participation in the Pre-Sale is 10,000 USD.

Is there a chance that minimum could be lowered?

I would welcome that too as it is a bit too high for me atm.

I guess that Everest has some big investors lined up,so thats why they went with private sale only,but who knows,maybe we get some small public sale with lower requirements.

Well, there's always a chance to buy tokens when the project goes live. They will probably be not as cheap, but still worth checking out.
Pages:
Jump to: