Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 28. (Read 10345 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:22:53 PM
I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

The unsold tokens will be included into  our company's reserve which will be later be attributed to product development, marketing, operations and other necessities to drive the project forward.

So you will keep those tokens on some specific address with rest of the supply?And is it going to be locked?

ANd will investors be able to see when you use those tokens and for what they are being used for?
Activity: 1
September 08, 2018, 03:58:49 PM
Greetings, there! Folks, do I understand right that according to the chart, about 40 percent will be alocated for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate programs?
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 03:51:06 PM
According to your roadmap EverID 1.0 goes live in September.Is that still the plan,i mean is everything going according to schedule,and is oit going to be possible to test it out?

I haven't seen any signs or posts from the team that would suggest otherwise. Even anything up to a week of a plan changes is still considered normal and expected.
Activity: 2
September 08, 2018, 01:33:32 PM
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 01:24:42 PM
According to your roadmap EverID 1.0 goes live in September.Is that still the plan,i mean is everything going according to schedule,and is oit going to be possible to test it out?
Activity: 26
September 08, 2018, 11:49:47 AM
Is КYC required in participating in the plan? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 11:48:30 AM
There is a lot of hype about this type of projects. probably boosted by Facebook scandal of data breach and Cambridge analytica's involvement in manipulating the public opinion with metadata but i am absolutely sure that this type of idea if it manages to go mainstream is a goldmine.

That scandal has brought a lot of projects and companies some serious promo. That however does not change the fact that a problem exists and I hope soon it will be resolved.
Activity: 63
September 08, 2018, 11:36:42 AM
There is a lot of hype about this type of projects. probably boosted by Facebook scandal of data breach and Cambridge analytica's involvement in manipulating the public opinion with metadata but i am absolutely sure that this type of idea if it manages to go mainstream is a goldmine.
yep Smiley
Activity: 63
September 08, 2018, 11:35:42 AM
I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

The unsold tokens will be included into  our company's reserve which will be later be attributed to product development, marketing, operations and other necessities to drive the project forward.

So you will keep those tokens on some specific address with rest of the supply?And is it going to be locked?
Everest will issue a total of 800,000,000 Tokens. 37.5% of IDs will be allocated for
Everest strategic partners, team members, and advisory board members. 24.5% of
IDs will be held in a reserve, allocated for future employees, other value exchange
and future sales.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 11:26:47 AM
I like three breaking changes, which EverID project can bring to its customers: Unbanked, Unverified, Unrealized!
Activity: 41
September 08, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

Activity: 163
September 08, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
Activity: 224
September 08, 2018, 09:08:08 AM
I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this idea, it does not matter, the most important is when this project succeeds the community also can keep this idea stay favored

the project can't succeed if the community doesn't get behind it. It's a synergy so to say!

Yes, that's what bounty campaigns are for - to provide additional promo by the community itself.
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 04:44:48 AM
This idea has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this idea. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 04:41:09 AM
I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this idea, it does not matter, the most important is when this project succeeds the community also can keep this idea stay favored

the project can't succeed if the community doesn't get behind it. It's a synergy so to say!
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 04:16:29 AM
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 04:03:26 AM
Market be more and more manipulative. It'snot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it's everything which i recommend to you.

Yes,current market situation is not the best at the moment,only quality projects like Everest will succeed!

Don't mean that won't change. If you go back just a year you see how much the market has fluctuated and that you can't really count on it being stable.
Activity: 137
September 08, 2018, 03:44:08 AM
Market be more and more manipulative. It'snot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it's everything which i recommend to you.

Yes,current market situation is not the best at the moment,only quality projects like Everest will succeed!
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
Which currencies are accepted during the sale?

Such details will be made public later down the line

I thought that its already decided t accept ETH,BTC and USD.So thats not the case then?
We currently accept ETH, BTC, and USD.
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 03:37:48 AM
What is the base  price of 1 token without bonus,and is it pegged to ETH,or maybe fixed USD price?

The price of the EverID token is 0.09$. It's pegged to USD.
Pages:
Jump to: