Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 24. (Read 10343 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 04:13:51 AM
What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
Activity: 31
September 11, 2018, 04:08:38 AM
Can everyone joins the sale,or some countries are excluded?

Here is the list of restricted countries: Republic of China (not including Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan), the Republic of Korea, and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. So if you're US residents or citizens, you're eligible to participate in our token sale as well as bounty program
Activity: 160
September 11, 2018, 03:23:24 AM
Can everyone joins the sale,or some countries are excluded?
Activity: 41
September 11, 2018, 03:03:53 AM
I wish the best for this project. Hopefully this project can always run smoothly until the success can be achieved. Moreover, this project is maintained by a team that had a very good performance, so I increasingly believe that the project will surely be a success.
Activity: 252
September 11, 2018, 02:46:07 AM
Institutions, corporations and government organizations can effectively and quickly verify the identity of the user? and who will be responsible for the safety of information?

I guess thats why Everest will  blockchain technology,to keep informations safe.
Activity: 49
September 10, 2018, 05:37:29 PM
Institutions, corporations and government organizations can effectively and quickly verify the identity of the user? and who will be responsible for the safety of information?
A Non-Profit Identity Network Foundation (INF) will hold the responsibility of overseeing shared elements in the Everest Network's supernodes. This organization is funded by Everest itself, but stands as its own entity.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 10, 2018, 04:21:58 PM
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 03:36:57 PM
Hello  What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?

Hard Cap of $20M and no Soft Cap
As for the rest, more information to follow

No soft cap? That's a bold move. It's like they are not at all concerned about not reaching the soft cap.
Activity: 131
September 10, 2018, 02:57:28 PM
Hello  What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?

There is bounty campaign going on,you can join here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

Hard Cap of $20M and no Soft Cap
As for the rest, more information to follow
September 10, 2018, 02:53:44 PM
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 02:49:10 PM
Hello, team!
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.

How does this registration work? Don't they usually charge a lot?
September 10, 2018, 12:05:20 PM
Hello, team!
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
September 10, 2018, 11:57:17 AM
Wonderful project with great idea.Some notable members in the team and nice list of advisors was what I was able to notice at first glance.
Yes indeed Everest is made up of an experienced team with multiple
successful IPOs, acquisitions, and startup and blockchain
projects behind them
September 10, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
The plan that is descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 63
September 10, 2018, 11:49:06 AM
What are some benefits for Everest users,how will they profit from using your platform?
Watch EVEREST Chief of Product, Brad, explain how Everest solves digital identity with EverID: https://twitter.com/EverestDotOrg/status/1033401193152897026
September 10, 2018, 11:46:55 AM
The plan that is descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 11:10:31 AM
What are some benefits for Everest users,how will they profit from using your platform?
September 10, 2018, 11:04:53 AM
this very big plan by the purpose and understanding of this idea is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
Pages:
Jump to: