Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 32. (Read 10345 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 01:05:15 PM
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?

Hope they are not holding back on those departments. Investing in that is a make it or breake it thing.
Activity: 74
September 06, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?
Activity: 212
September 06, 2018, 12:16:02 PM
Is there any chance to use Everest for KYC pruporses in the future,is that going to be one of the features?
Yes, it is!

Wow, that could be a big one and it could help improve the crypto in general.

Agreed, KYC is a way to bring more credibility and raise the bar in crypto sphere, lower the amount or scamming.

Yes,its just necessary evil,more regaultion is simply needed in order for crypto to go into mainstream,or it will simply stay as speculation and thats it.

Not only to go to mainstream , it will also bring more quality to crypto sphere.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Korea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.

Its  just matter of time before both china and united states lift this ico ban,and it will be big day for crypto community
Activity: 185
September 06, 2018, 08:31:03 AM
It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Korea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.

It is going in the right direction finally. More countries are discovering the benefits and lifting bans.
Activity: 6
September 06, 2018, 07:59:52 AM
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
September 06, 2018, 07:57:52 AM
You want to combine several productsin one project as I understand. But But a lot of projects already have this functions (identity, wallet, lending etc.) Do you have some unique functions?

I would say, that one of the uniquenesses of Everest is Peer-to-peer registration using biometric data, which allows anyone, anywhere to enroll in the platform, without the need for a device.

Which platform you mean? Are you sure that other project still dont have this functions? A lot of data and identity projects existed already.

Yeah there is alot of competition out there,but i think us users will profit from that in the end,as best project will win,but i think there is always room for few anyway

What are u mumbling about? Its not finalized and needs more time to be finished. This is not the only problem with this coin. There was something else that made me go deep under the hood and inspect every detail of the material lying there. As a result of my curiosity, I forgot to buy more coins and glad that I did because its listed nowhere.

When you look at it like that, some projects are never finished as they undergo constant development to better themselves.

Well good projects do, but bad ones think they can stay on the same level and exist just like that. The consumers recognize that a will stop supporting that kind of project.

This happens to projects that have incompetent teams with lack of vision.

Ur fondness has no power here because there are plenty of noobs around who have been complimenting the project for decades which is longer than ur lifespan. Some of them got rich, others still live in beggary. My point being that theres nothing perpetual out there. U rely on others in ur everyday routine but what will happen when they pass away?
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 07:56:08 AM
Hi,
It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this project. I am in, I'll put all of my assets to this business. I will take my time for this

Is 30 min really enough to get behind something? Especially if you are considering to make some large investments. I'm not saying this is good, I'm just saying you should really go deeper in the project and find more about it.

You should definitely take more time to go through all the aspects of a project. But that's just my opinion.
Activity: 9
September 06, 2018, 07:18:45 AM
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 07:14:15 AM
Is this same coin that was launched last march? https://discord.gg/26xVfPs the discord channel looks like dead though but wallet still sync and pos reward i also get.
this is the bct ann https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/everest-coin-cryptocurrency-consulting-platform-3215114.

EVEREST coin.

I dont think those 2 projects are connected at all,only names are similar and thats it.

I think so that is why i asked because it can also give confusions to other users and mistakenly think its the same.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 07:09:54 AM
Is this same coin that was launched last march? https://discord.gg/26xVfPs the discord channel looks like dead though but wallet still sync and pos reward i also get.
this is the bct ann https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/everest-coin-cryptocurrency-consulting-platform-3215114.

EVEREST coin.

I dont think those 2 projects are connected at all,only names are similar and thats it.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

EVEREST coin.
Activity: 308
September 06, 2018, 06:16:58 AM
What is the planned circulated supply in case you sell all tokens?
Activity: 61
September 06, 2018, 06:07:53 AM
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!

The price structure for the sales round is as follows:
● 79,365,079 million ID Tokens sold at a 30% discount,
● 83,333,333 million ID Tokens sold at a 20% discount,
● 78,431,373 million ID Tokens sold at a 15% discount,
● 11,111,111 million ID Tokens sold at public price

This is based on a 0.09USD per ID token price.

For the moment we are still in a pre-listing phase, you can join the listing on our website (https://everest.org) with an indication of the number of tokens you want to purchase.

About the bonus, it's not time determined, but it depends on the token supply?
Activity: 224
September 06, 2018, 04:18:57 AM
Hi,
It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this project. I am in, I'll put all of my assets to this business. I will take my time for this

Is 30 min really enough to get behind something? Especially if you are considering to make some large investments. I'm not saying this is good, I'm just saying you should really go deeper in the project and find more about it.
Activity: 31
September 06, 2018, 04:05:56 AM
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!

For the moment we are still in a pre-listing phase, you can join the listing on our website (https://everest.org) with an indication of the number of tokens you want to purchase.

Whats the current bonus available,and when caqn we get tokens that we buy,is it aimmediately of after sale is done?

We are currently in the pre-listing stage where investors can register on our website. Info on token release will be released later.
Activity: 41
September 06, 2018, 03:57:51 AM
Is there any chance to use Everest for KYC pruporses in the future,is that going to be one of the features?
Yes, it is!

Wow, that could be a big one and it could help improve the crypto in general.

Agreed, KYC is a way to bring more credibility and raise the bar in crypto sphere, lower the amount or scamming.

Yes,its just necessary evil,more regaultion is simply needed in order for crypto to go into mainstream,or it will simply stay as speculation and thats it.
Activity: 26
September 06, 2018, 03:16:15 AM
Hi,
Activity: 163
September 06, 2018, 03:06:32 AM
Thanks in advance!

Whats the current bonus available,and when caqn we get tokens that we buy,is it aimmediately of after sale is done?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 02:51:33 AM
I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?

There's not been a crowdsale yet, perhaps you're thinking of another project.  Grin

There wont be crowdsale at all,whole sale will be in Pre-Sale phase.
Pages:
Jump to: