Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 26. (Read 10345 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 04:12:23 PM
Hi  What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
Activity: 182
September 09, 2018, 04:05:34 PM
I am very interested in the Everest project, which protects all user identity data and keeps users free and constantly on the go, forever a feature that helps the project to be supported by the community. Also, what are the benefits of the project?
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 03:30:37 PM
Greetings  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this business. I'm in, I will put all of my assets to this idea. I will take my time for this

I would advise you to check everything abit better,amd go through whitepaper thoroughly,to ge full understanding of the project,and to get what Everest is trying to achieve!
Activity: 39
September 09, 2018, 03:26:32 PM
I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

The unsold tokens will be included into  our company's reserve which will be later be attributed to product development, marketing, operations and other necessities to drive the project forward.

So you will keep those tokens on some specific address with rest of the supply?And is it going to be locked?

ANd will investors be able to see when you use those tokens and for what they are being used for?

We have no information on that yet. As far as we know, the core team has all the rights to use it for marketing, operations, product development, and etc. Please, stay tuned for more info.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Some more information on this questions would be welcome as I consider transparency as an important factor in decision making.

Im sure everything will be transparent,since thats the only way to deal with unsold tokens if you dont burn them.

Not necessarily burning. Some projects simply distribute unsold tokens among investors depending on the tokens they purchased.

Yea, that is completely legit, just needs to be done transparently to avoid potential issues.

in my opinion, better to burn unsold token than use it.
it will reduce total supply and circulating supply. pumping price will easy if there is limited supply and useable of token is huge

Burning is simple and elegant way,but if done properly,other ways can be even better,and im sure that Everest team will go for best option.
September 09, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
Greetings  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this business. I'm in, I will put all of my assets to this idea. I will take my time for this
Activity: 238
September 09, 2018, 02:16:46 PM
When can we expect the beta and will it be public one?

Keep an eye on our official channels. Announcements will be made
Activity: 175
September 09, 2018, 02:05:34 PM
When can we expect the beta and will it be public one?
Activity: 28
September 09, 2018, 02:03:56 PM
I highly recommend this business to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it! Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!
Activity: 152
September 09, 2018, 01:58:47 PM
Hi team!
Is that token will be treated as official currency of the forum to take part into auction or purchase advertisement. I hope this is not joke because it is started by admin of this forum so that I will keep this under my watch list before take any action.

What do you mean by official currency of the forum? Which forum?
September 09, 2018, 01:47:02 PM
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge plan based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the project, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 95
September 09, 2018, 01:46:27 PM
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.

Everest is not similar to neither of those, you have some bad info my friend.

Neo is basicly a Chinese Etherium, same principle.

ADA completely different to Agate to and will try to be all that Etherium is and more.

So none of those have anything similar to what Everest is bringing.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 09, 2018, 01:46:21 PM
I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

The unsold tokens will be included into  our company's reserve which will be later be attributed to product development, marketing, operations and other necessities to drive the project forward.

So you will keep those tokens on some specific address with rest of the supply?And is it going to be locked?

ANd will investors be able to see when you use those tokens and for what they are being used for?

We have no information on that yet. As far as we know, the core team has all the rights to use it for marketing, operations, product development, and etc. Please, stay tuned for more info.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Some more information on this questions would be welcome as I consider transparency as an important factor in decision making.

Im sure everything will be transparent,since thats the only way to deal with unsold tokens if you dont burn them.

Not necessarily burning. Some projects simply distribute unsold tokens among investors depending on the tokens they purchased.

Yea, that is completely legit, just needs to be done transparently to avoid potential issues.

in my opinion, better to burn unsold token than use it.
it will reduce total supply and circulating supply. pumping price will easy if there is limited supply and useable of token is huge
Activity: 211
September 09, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.

Everest is not similar to neither of those, you have some bad info my friend.
Activity: 222
September 09, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

The unsold tokens will be included into  our company's reserve which will be later be attributed to product development, marketing, operations and other necessities to drive the project forward.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Activity: 63
September 09, 2018, 11:34:03 AM
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

I believe that the token prices are tied to eth.

Is there no way to counter that? It just seems that with the current trends that could be a downfall for a lot of projects.
price per token is $0.09
Activity: 224
September 09, 2018, 08:56:46 AM
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

Is there no way to counter that? It just seems that with the current trends that could be a downfall for a lot of projects.
Activity: 238
September 09, 2018, 08:13:18 AM
Thanks

September 09, 2018, 08:06:05 AM
Thanks
Activity: 23
September 09, 2018, 07:58:35 AM
Good night Team. But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please

I think Bitcointalk trust this project and team behind this.
Activity: 28
September 09, 2018, 04:16:45 AM
Good night Team. But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Pages:
Jump to: