Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 33. (Read 10345 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 12:03:50 AM
In this project, I found that redistribution of wealth using the power of blockchain. Project eliminate the single point of failure by keeping a track does not change and the distribution list thanks to IPFS button while ZeroNet provides decentralized interfaces for memory. Everyone can participate, security and privacy, IAO services quickly, easily and cheap with Stellite. These are the things that I enjoyed about this project.
Activity: 41
September 05, 2018, 07:59:14 PM
The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that is a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens
Activity: 49
September 05, 2018, 07:57:48 PM
I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?

There's not been a crowdsale yet, perhaps you're thinking of another project.  Grin
Activity: 142
September 05, 2018, 07:50:42 PM
Is there any chance to use Everest for KYC pruporses in the future,is that going to be one of the features?
Yes, it is!

Wow, that could be a big one and it could help improve the crypto in general.

Agreed, KYC is a way to bring more credibility and raise the bar in crypto sphere, lower the amount or scamming.
Activity: 35
September 05, 2018, 07:28:22 PM
People have high hopes regarding your promising idea. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
Activity: 175
September 05, 2018, 07:11:57 PM
Is there any chance to use Everest for KYC pruporses in the future,is that going to be one of the features?
Yes, it is!

Wow, that could be a big one and it could help improve the crypto in general.
Activity: 166
September 05, 2018, 07:01:14 PM
You want to combine several productsin one project as I understand. But But a lot of projects already have this functions (identity, wallet, lending etc.) Do you have some unique functions?

I would say, that one of the uniquenesses of Everest is Peer-to-peer registration using biometric data, which allows anyone, anywhere to enroll in the platform, without the need for a device.

Which platform you mean? Are you sure that other project still dont have this functions? A lot of data and identity projects existed already.

Yeah there is alot of competition out there,but i think us users will profit from that in the end,as best project will win,but i think there is always room for few anyway

What are u mumbling about? Its not finalized and needs more time to be finished. This is not the only problem with this coin. There was something else that made me go deep under the hood and inspect every detail of the material lying there. As a result of my curiosity, I forgot to buy more coins and glad that I did because its listed nowhere.

When you look at it like that, some projects are never finished as they undergo constant development to better themselves.

Well good projects do, but bad ones think they can stay on the same level and exist just like that. The consumers recognize that a will stop supporting that kind of project.

This happens to projects that have incompetent teams with lack of vision.
Activity: 34
September 05, 2018, 06:26:36 PM
I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
September 05, 2018, 06:17:02 PM
Good morning
I am impressed with the interests of investors with the projects you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this project?

Good morning  Grin You can read more about the current Everest Bounty program in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378. For future information, stay tuned in the telegram channel: https://t.me/Everest_Announcements
Activity: 34
September 05, 2018, 05:23:36 PM
Good morning
I am impressed with the interests of investors with the projects you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this project?
September 05, 2018, 05:13:07 PM
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!

The price structure for the sales round is as follows:
● 79,365,079 million ID Tokens sold at a 30% discount,
● 83,333,333 million ID Tokens sold at a 20% discount,
● 78,431,373 million ID Tokens sold at a 15% discount,
● 11,111,111 million ID Tokens sold at public price

This is based on a 0.09USD per ID token price.

For the moment we are still in a pre-listing phase, you can join the listing on our website (https://everest.org) with an indication of the number of tokens you want to purchase.
Activity: 14
September 05, 2018, 04:36:27 PM
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
Greetings  Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

Isn't that quite difficult and costly in the crypto world today?

Not to mention the restrictions and bureaucracy it goes with it. This could make or break a project.
Activity: 35
September 05, 2018, 04:14:14 PM
It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it's just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 04:09:21 PM
Greetings  Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

Isn't that quite difficult and costly in the crypto world today?
September 05, 2018, 01:53:44 PM
For one day I see already the third project connected with identification of users .. Fashion next or one of the 100 projects will be leading ? What is the difference of EVEREST - from other similar projects ? If EVEREST-will be used in the future to identify the passage of KYC then I strongly doubt that this whole idea with the ico will live on .. the market is not recovering at all and is only falling ...
'

Here are a few of the key diferentiators and use cases for us

Cash Transfer: 100% validation of money sent to biometrically verified users.
Remittance: easy, cost-effective way for banks to offer money transfer services.
Micro-finance: full solution to lend money to the billions of people and SMEs.
Micro-insurance: collect documents, biometrically sign contracts to serve billions of users with or without devices.
Medical records: manage documents hosted in the cloud or device, track healthcare for all.
Land: combine titles, GPS coordinates, and identities to bank and secure land.
ID verification: verify identities for value exchange with integrated KYC/AML.
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 01:48:34 PM
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
For one day I see already the third project connected with identification of users .. Fashion next or one of the 100 projects will be leading ? What is the difference of EVEREST - from other similar projects ? If EVEREST-will be used in the future to identify the passage of KYC then I strongly doubt that this whole idea with the ico will live on .. the market is not recovering at all and is only falling ...
September 05, 2018, 12:08:01 PM
Nice EverID intro video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ah3t0ay6ls

Do you plan to make similar one that explains whole process of buying the tokens?

We may consider that, thanks for your suggestion Smiley
September 05, 2018, 12:07:24 PM
Yes, it is!
Pages:
Jump to: