Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 34. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 11:07:30 AM
Nice EverID intro video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ah3t0ay6ls

Do you plan to make similar one that explains whole process of buying the tokens?

Nice video,and thats not bad idea at all,there are plenty of new people like me who are easily confused so videos like that would be great help!
Activity: 147
September 05, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
Nice EverID intro video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ah3t0ay6ls

Do you plan to make similar one that explains whole process of buying the tokens?
Activity: 280
September 05, 2018, 10:43:07 AM
Is there any chance to use Everest for KYC pruporses in the future,is that going to be one of the features?

That would be great option to have,many people are without Government issues ID so for that that would be great help,especially nowdays when KYC is needed even for bounty and airdrop.

But I guess it would need to be accessed by people - then the companies who are checking the IDs need an account or not?
Activity: 160
September 05, 2018, 10:23:42 AM
Is there any chance to use Everest for KYC pruporses in the future,is that going to be one of the features?

That would be great option to have,many people are without Government issues ID so for that that would be great help,especially nowdays when KYC is needed even for bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 08:59:05 AM
You want to combine several productsin one project as I understand. But But a lot of projects already have this functions (identity, wallet, lending etc.) Do you have some unique functions?

I would say, that one of the uniquenesses of Everest is Peer-to-peer registration using biometric data, which allows anyone, anywhere to enroll in the platform, without the need for a device.

Which platform you mean? Are you sure that other project still dont have this functions? A lot of data and identity projects existed already.

Yeah there is alot of competition out there,but i think us users will profit from that in the end,as best project will win,but i think there is always room for few anyway

What are u mumbling about? Its not finalized and needs more time to be finished. This is not the only problem with this coin. There was something else that made me go deep under the hood and inspect every detail of the material lying there. As a result of my curiosity, I forgot to buy more coins and glad that I did because its listed nowhere.

When you look at it like that, some projects are never finished as they undergo constant development to better themselves.

Well good projects do, but bad ones think they can stay on the same level and exist just like that. The consumers recognize that a will stop supporting that kind of project.
Activity: 186
September 05, 2018, 07:19:19 AM
You want to combine several productsin one project as I understand. But But a lot of projects already have this functions (identity, wallet, lending etc.) Do you have some unique functions?

I would say, that one of the uniquenesses of Everest is Peer-to-peer registration using biometric data, which allows anyone, anywhere to enroll in the platform, without the need for a device.

Which platform you mean? Are you sure that other project still dont have this functions? A lot of data and identity projects existed already.

Yeah there is alot of competition out there,but i think us users will profit from that in the end,as best project will win,but i think there is always room for few anyway

What are u mumbling about? Its not finalized and needs more time to be finished. This is not the only problem with this coin. There was something else that made me go deep under the hood and inspect every detail of the material lying there. As a result of my curiosity, I forgot to buy more coins and glad that I did because its listed nowhere.

When you look at it like that, some projects are never finished as they undergo constant development to better themselves.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
September 05, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

Activity: 34
September 05, 2018, 06:46:58 AM
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the plan goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Activity: 124
September 05, 2018, 06:36:51 AM
As I understand Everyd is another project aimed at user identification, so many have already been similar projects and no practical application of this technology in the real world ! To take at least application identification when passing kyc in conducting the ico ! How easy it would be to undergo this procedure. However, everything is limited to the collection of Ethereum and all ...

Yes, this technology is the future, and many companies are working on this, including Everest. I believe this team has what it takes to succeed.

I think many people in the developed world don't understand how many underbanked people are there in the world, and those without ID, so something like Everest will change their lives.
Activity: 95
September 05, 2018, 05:56:25 AM
As I understand Everyd is another project aimed at user identification, so many have already been similar projects and no practical application of this technology in the real world ! To take at least application identification when passing kyc in conducting the ico ! How easy it would be to undergo this procedure. However, everything is limited to the collection of Ethereum and all ...

Yes, this technology is the future, and many companies are working on this, including Everest. I believe this team has what it takes to succeed.
Activity: 50
September 05, 2018, 04:14:11 AM
In case someone missed,Everest  won Top 5 in @CoinAgenda Asia's ICO contest!

Here is the video with highlights  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shz0tFvfv_M

Great video,thank you for sharing,and this kind of thinsg will surely bring alot of attention and hype around Everest!
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 03:45:35 AM
Greetings,  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this project. I'm in, I'll put all of my assets to this idea. I'll take my time for this
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 03:42:22 AM
In case someone missed,Everest  won Top 5 in @CoinAgenda Asia's ICO contest!

Here is the video with highlights  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shz0tFvfv_M
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 02:50:22 AM
Activity: 28
September 04, 2018, 05:37:31 PM
It seems like this business has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this project.
Activity: 49
September 04, 2018, 05:25:09 PM
I see that you have some high profile advisors there,inclduing former president of Estonia,really impressive.How close they work on the project?
As advisors, they have advisory roles and support the core team with guidance.

I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?
The burning of tokens is aimed to keep the economy stable and help with the growth of the organisational value  Cool
Activity: 158
September 04, 2018, 04:48:38 PM
What will be main use cases for Everest,for what you expect Everest to be used most of the times?
EverID is developing a unique platform that will create a digital identification standard powered by blockchain that does not need personal devices to function. An ecosystem consisting of digital wallets, IDs and document management solutions will be created to empower people to access commodities, such as banking products, with ease, and security.

EverID will use biometric data to allow anyone to join a platform without having to use any special devices, allowing everyone to benefit from digital identification!

Thank you for the explanation!

You plan to go for android or iOS version first?

I would prefer to go for Android first, there is more Android users to be honest.

Yes,Android is safer bet for sure,especially if Everest is going worldwide right from the start.
Activity: 118
September 04, 2018, 04:43:56 PM
I see that you have some high profile advisors there,inclduing former president of Estonia,really impressive.How close they work on the project?
Activity: 39
September 04, 2018, 04:34:50 PM
What will be main use cases for Everest,for what you expect Everest to be used most of the times?
EverID is developing a unique platform that will create a digital identification standard powered by blockchain that does not need personal devices to function. An ecosystem consisting of digital wallets, IDs and document management solutions will be created to empower people to access commodities, such as banking products, with ease, and security.

EverID will use biometric data to allow anyone to join a platform without having to use any special devices, allowing everyone to benefit from digital identification!

Thank you for the explanation!

You plan to go for android or iOS version first?

That is to be decided by the core team

So thats not yet decided,and team is working on both versions?

It could depend on what region they plan to attach first because not all regions support the same OS in an equal amount.

That is true.If you plan to start with North America then iOS is way to go,but for the rest of the world,android is the best.

Web version is also not bad idea i think.

U sure? I have heard arguments from reputable folks like myself and their power of reasoning was super strong. The one I liked was in respect to USA hating mac and ios, and that fact alone was enough to bring apple shares prices to the ground line. That argument had the capacity to beat arguments of average sheeple to the bleeding punch.

I think that market share in NA refion is something like 50-50,shared between adnroid and ios,but in the end u need both version to cover whole market
Pages:
Jump to: