Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 58. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 06:19:23 AM
Do you have some BOunty program or do you plan something in near future? I don't see on your thread. Thank you for an answer.
Please join the bounty link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378

Do we have to go through KYC to get bounty tokens?And when can we expect distribution of those tokens?

KYC is needed for all and distribution will happen after token sale (Tokens will be locked for 3 months after the end of the token sale ). Specific date will be announced later.
Activity: 266
August 19, 2018, 05:41:47 AM
I really like Everest and what the team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?

Whitelist for what? Pre sale, sale, open beta?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 05:04:50 AM
I really like Everest and what the team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?
Activity: 146
August 19, 2018, 04:41:24 AM
Everest combines a large-scale payment solution, EverChain, with a multi-currency wallet, EverWallet, and the original biometric identity system, EverID, Everest provides a complete solution. This will create 100% validation of money sent to biometric verified users, an easy and cost-effective way for banks to offer money transfer services and many more benefits from this platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 04:40:56 AM
Greetings! What is your hard cap and soft cap? Thanks!
Hard cap is $20M and there is no soft cap

How will you determine if sale was success,if there is no soft cap?
Activity: 108
August 19, 2018, 04:30:57 AM
Do you have some BOunty program or do you plan something in near future? I don't see on your thread. Thank you for an answer.
Please join the bounty link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378

Do we have to go through KYC to get bounty tokens?And when can we expect distribution of those tokens?
August 19, 2018, 04:03:00 AM
QTC
copper member
Activity: 38
August 19, 2018, 03:55:32 AM
August 19, 2018, 03:47:33 AM
Hard cap is $20M and there is no soft cap
August 19, 2018, 03:41:11 AM
What happens to unsold tokens?In case that happens.
Unsold tokens will be placed and included with the reserved tokens
August 19, 2018, 03:40:01 AM
I can tell that the project can grow very fast. This token will be very valuable. But I do not know yet how long this project will end.
Please check project roadmap at page #28 in Everest Whitepaper: https://everest.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/wp_15.08.pdf
Activity: 182
August 19, 2018, 03:36:33 AM
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 03:16:12 AM
I can tell that the project can grow very fast. This token will be very valuable. But I do not know yet how long this project will end.

Do you mesn to ask how long the ICO will last or the sale? Or how long the future of the project is?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 02:57:57 AM
What happens to unsold tokens?In case that happens.
Activity: 7
August 18, 2018, 11:29:06 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 11:28:12 PM
If I make a video about Everest do I get some tokens for a reward?

You can if you join the bounty campaign and submit your video.
Activity: 95
August 18, 2018, 10:31:12 PM
If I make a video about Everest do I get some tokens for a reward?
Activity: 9
August 18, 2018, 10:02:56 PM
I hope this project will be on the top soon
Activity: 216
August 18, 2018, 10:01:33 PM
I really like EVERID and waht the team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?

There wont be whitelist, but you can already sign up now !

Sale already started,whats the current phase,ICO or PRE-ICO?

Sale or pre sale? I was under the influence that the pre sale is open
Pre-sale is the private sale in this case

And there is only private sale,right?

This could be good tjinh,if you have strong investors who believe in the project.It will make Everest way more stabile.

I agree, private investors tend to be more patient, and more experienced, so team can keep developing the project without constant complaining and pressure.

Yes,small investors are less experienced and they tend to complain a lot for every little thing

But small investors also offer more decentralization...

You are right, private sale tends to offer less decentralization and token ends in smaller amount of hands.So price manipulation becomes more likely to happen.
Activity: 166
August 18, 2018, 09:56:10 PM
I really like EVERID and waht the team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?

There wont be whitelist, but you can already sign up now !

Sale already started,whats the current phase,ICO or PRE-ICO?

Sale or pre sale? I was under the influence that the pre sale is open
Pre-sale is the private sale in this case

And there is only private sale,right?

This could be good tjinh,if you have strong investors who believe in the project.It will make Everest way more stabile.

I agree, private investors tend to be more patient, and more experienced, so team can keep developing the project without constant complaining and pressure.

Yes,small investors are less experienced and they tend to complain a lot for every little thing

But small investors also offer more decentralization...
Pages:
Jump to: