Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 59. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 09:36:26 PM
Nice Everest intro video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ah3t0ay6ls

Do you plan to make similar one that explains whole process of buying the tokens?

Cool video, should be more of those out to promote Everest.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 08:15:09 PM
Its a great product to built a decentralized digital identity system to store and confirm user identity data, documentation, and biometrics.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 08:03:27 PM
About EverID:
How your system will interact with the people who do not have the ability to use native identity biometric / fingerprints erased because of the peculiarities of the profession or age? Or will more advanced techniques be used, such as an iris scanner?

Absolutely, as bio-metric advances are made, Everest will incorporate additional sources of bio-metrics, including iris, pulse, voice, and DNA. Each bio-metric lock is accompanied by a user knowledge proof to ensure user consent to the transaction.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
About EverID:
How your system will interact with the people who do not have the ability to use native identity biometric / fingerprints erased because of the peculiarities of the profession or age? Or will more advanced techniques be used, such as an iris scanner?
August 18, 2018, 06:00:58 PM
Do you plan to set some rewards for most active testers,once open beta is available?

That is something that is taken into account, however, no permanent decision has been made regarding this topic.

We will make an announcement if this will happen, of course

Is beta fully available now for testing purposes?

Beta is still to be announced. Stay tuned

Do you mean to say that you will announce whether there will be a beta open for everyone?

Yes, as soon as we have the info from the core team, we will announce it as soon as possible. Thanks!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
Activity: 280
August 18, 2018, 05:17:15 PM
Do you plan to set some rewards for most active testers,once open beta is available?

That is something that is taken into account, however, no permanent decision has been made regarding this topic.

Do you mean to say that you will announce whether there will be a beta open for everyone?
Activity: 22
August 18, 2018, 04:07:31 PM
Good luck Everest team, hope your project success ICO and development as Everest mountain.
August 18, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

Activity: 266
August 18, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

Even if you don't I still think people would sign up for it.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

August 18, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

Activity: 276
August 18, 2018, 12:47:15 PM
Activity: 39
August 18, 2018, 12:32:11 PM
I see in the roadmap participation in the UN accelerator program - can you share possibly some article related to this?

This is an interesting collaboration. I would also appreciate some feedback - would they be potential users?

Something like that,collaboration with UN would be huge boost for the beginning!
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
A device-free, universally accessible, digital identity provides the opportunity for the entire world to join the global economy!
August 18, 2018, 11:31:05 AM
I see in the roadmap participation in the UN accelerator program - can you share possibly some article related to this?

This is an interesting collaboration. I would also appreciate some feedback - would they be potential users?

Everest is a disruptive product with an existing prototype, a highly experienced team,and is working with a large Bretton Woods banking institution and UN Agencies.It is building the biggest single opportunity for expanding financial inclusion amongst emerging markets and established financial institutions.
Activity: 186
August 18, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

Activity: 224
August 18, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
I really like EVERID and waht the team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?

There wont be whitelist, but you can already sign up now !

Sale already started,whats the current phase,ICO or PRE-ICO?

Sale or pre sale? I was under the influence that the pre sale is open
Pre-sale is the private sale in this case

And there is only private sale,right?

This could be good tjinh,if you have strong investors who believe in the project.It will make Everest way more stabile.

I agree, private investors tend to be more patient, and more experienced, so team can keep developing the project without constant complaining and pressure.

Yes,small investors are less experienced and they tend to complain a lot for every little thing

That could be very true but there is the moment when they can pitch in with a lot if small investments to gather a substantial amount to push the project forward.
August 18, 2018, 06:23:52 AM
Interesting concept this biometric verification. I will have to read more about it and I'll come back with some questions

Yes this is one of the more interesting parts of the project. I wonder which technologies will be available for verification.
Activity: 308
August 18, 2018, 06:01:55 AM
Interesting concept this biometric verification. I will have to read more about it and I'll come back with some questions
Activity: 36
August 18, 2018, 05:35:56 AM
I read that Everest will be used for medical records too,can you give us few examples of that?

Manage documents hosted in the cloud or device, track healthcare for all.
Pages:
Jump to: