Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 55. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 10:37:42 AM
I see that you ask KYC for bounty participants.Can everyone join bounty then,or some countries will be excluded?

China and USA are always a problem, KYC or not.

Not a huge problem since biggest bounty hunters are russians and asians Cheesy
Activity: 124
August 21, 2018, 10:36:19 AM
What is the percentage of the tokens that is available for the sale?And when is distribution of those tokens?
Activity: 280
August 21, 2018, 09:22:08 AM
How come you chose to change name to Everest?

We wanted a brand that fully encompasses our business model, and doesn't create tunnel vision towards on aspect of our platform.

While Identity is a huge aspect of our platform as it plays an integral part in all other functionality, the actual APIs and DApps are a much bigger deal. Hence, the rebrand to Everest.

It makes sense,and i really like the new name,its powerful and everyone heared about Everest

That is true,and that was the point of chage i thinkto have something that is easy to remember

Yes the name is quite catchy but also I think the point was to not highlight the ID part only m.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
whether changing the name Everest will be a change as it can make the development of their technology or make more profits.
Activity: 182
August 21, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

We wanted a brand that fully encompasses our business model, and doesn't create tunnel vision towards on aspect of our platform.

While Identity is a huge aspect of our platform as it plays an integral part in all other functionality, the actual APIs and DApps are a much bigger deal. Hence, the rebrand to Everest.

It makes sense,and i really like the new name,its powerful and everyone heared about Everest

That is true,and that was the point of chage i thinkto have something that is easy to remember
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
August 21, 2018, 06:45:07 AM
I see that you ask KYC for bounty participants.Can everyone join bounty then,or some countries will be excluded?

China and USA are always a problem, KYC or not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 21, 2018, 06:04:41 AM
Activity: 41
August 21, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
August 21, 2018, 04:14:15 AM
I really like Everest and what the team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?

Yes, you can subscribe in our website

Hi,you have very interesting proejct,how can i be part of this?

You can invest or join bounty campaign and support the project that way.

Can we join bounty campaign with newbie rank account?

Yes

You can, but you can't join signature campaign, everything else is open for newbies too.

Everest seems no stranger, but this project is enough to provide evidence of someone's identity, this project provides an opportunity to be able to make their potential in managing their data.
Besides that, it gives beginners the opportunity to be able to develop their knowledge by going down to the signature campaign.
Activity: 31
August 21, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

Activity: 210
August 21, 2018, 03:43:01 AM

Everest is recognizable name everywhere,everyone knows about it.That might be the reason.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 03:25:28 AM
What was the reason for rebranding? Everest is kind of weird name, reminds me of Everlast...
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 03:25:24 AM
Activity: 212
August 21, 2018, 02:54:32 AM
I really like Everest and what the team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?

Whitelist for what? Pre sale, sale, open beta?

I don't think there are whitelists for private sales?

You are right,there is no Whitelist for Everest

Why is whitelist used at all,whats the point of that?

To allow people to show their interest as to know who would like to invest in your project

And to reserve a spot in queue so you can invest.

But what is the purpose of reserving a spot if they dont know how much youre gping to invest?

The purpose is to reserve a spot so you have option to invest.If you don't get whitelisted you won't even have a chance to invest if interest is high.
Activity: 171
August 21, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

Can we join bounty campaign with newbie rank account?

Yes

You can, but you can't join signature campaign, everything else is open for newbies too.
Activity: 175
August 20, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

How do I join bounty campaign?

Follow this please - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378

Do we have to go through KYC to get bounty tokens?

Yes, KYC needed

Government issued ID will be enough for KYC?

I think that it is worthwhile to prove to the KYC whether to provide a passport of a citizen, or a driver's license. I think it will be enough for this to prove itself. It is worth taking a picture of a document and texting yourself with a document.

Yeah,something like that should be enough,good to keep it simple.But some even ask for prrof of residence,and that is kinda of annoyance.

So what can you use as proof of residence?

Some kind officially ID I would think.

Like state issued? It would have to be because that kind3 is the only one that should be accepted.
Activity: 185
August 20, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

Whitelist for what? Pre sale, sale, open beta?

I don't think there are whitelists for private sales?

You are right,there is no Whitelist for Everest

Why is whitelist used at all,whats the point of that?

To allow people to show their interest as to know who would like to invest in your project

And to reserve a spot in queue so you can invest.

But what is the purpose of reserving a spot if they dont know how much youre gping to invest?

I personally prefer first come first serve kind of system.

That would make the most sense. If you find out about the project early on then you can invest. If it is much later then you miss your chance.
August 20, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

Follow this please - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378

Yes, KYC needed

I think that it is worthwhile to prove to the KYC whether to provide a passport of a citizen, or a driver's license. I think it will be enough for this to prove itself. It is worth taking a picture of a document and texting yourself with a document.

Yeah,something like that should be enough,good to keep it simple.But some even ask for prrof of residence,and that is kinda of annoyance.

Some kind officially ID I would think.
August 20, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

Yes, KYC needed

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

Yes, KYC needed

Pages:
Jump to: