Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 62. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:35:08 PM
Or atleast if you are in negotiations with some big companies?
Activity: 129
August 16, 2018, 05:32:48 PM
Do you have any big partner that will use your system?
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
Hello. Who can explain to me how to join the sale, what procedure? Or can it be described somewhere?

To participate in the ID Token Sale, you will need to register at the https://everest.org and have an ERC20-compatible wallet which will be used as your Token Receiving Address

When going through KYC,do we need proof of residence too?Or ID is enough?

KYC process is yet to be announced. Please keep an eye on our official channels for further development
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 01:22:20 PM
Hello. Who can explain to me how to join the sale, what procedure? Or can it be described somewhere?

To participate in the ID Token Sale, you will need to register at the https://everest.org and have an ERC20-compatible wallet which will be used as your Token Receiving Address

When going through KYC,do we need proof of residence too?Or ID is enough?
Activity: 182
August 16, 2018, 01:19:07 PM
What happens to unsold tokens?In case that happens.

The unsold tokens will be included into  our company's reserve which will be later be attributed to product development, marketing, operations and other necessities to drive the project forward.

How come you didn't choose to burn them? I know standard practice is burning of those unsoled tokens so to prevent possible manipulation. And are there already some plans for further development?

This can also work,if team is fully transparent about them,and so far Everest team has been great!

where can I find more info (apart from Telegram) about the development progress?
August 16, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

The unsold tokens will be included into  our company's reserve which will be later be attributed to product development, marketing, operations and other necessities to drive the project forward.

Any chance to use those tokens for some kind of staking?

No.
Activity: 212
August 16, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

How come you didn't choose to burn them? I know standard practice is burning of those unsoled tokens so to prevent possible manipulation. And are there already some plans for further development?

This can also work,if team is fully transparent about them,and so far Everest team has been great!
Activity: 39
August 16, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

Any chance to use those tokens for some kind of staking?
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

I am also interested in those plans for further development and the progress of the current one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

August 16, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

August 16, 2018, 07:59:49 AM
I would like to see some video info from the team members - get to know them and their view of the project.

Hi there, kindly check out our you tube channel for some videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpPjkvbAdDvgrzTGxTMENfQ/videos

More info about the team can be found on page #28 in WP or at this link: https://everest.org/#team. You may also refer to our team LinkedIn profiles for more details

August 16, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

Hi yes i would like to know that too,some guide for new people.
Activity: 266
August 16, 2018, 06:25:33 AM
Presale was supposed to start on August 13th,right?Is it going on or delayed?

Hi there. Presale has started and is still ongoing.

I know its only been few days,but are you satisfied for now?

Maybe they will not yet share the presale info so as not to interfere with the sale. But I would say based on general interest that it could go really well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
Activity: 153
August 16, 2018, 04:53:00 AM

I know its only been few days,but are you satisfied for now?
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 04:11:39 AM
Activity: 31
August 16, 2018, 03:44:38 AM
I would like to see some video info from the team members - get to know them and their view of the project.

That's a great idea! I'll share it to the team. Meanwhile, you may also check this link to know the Everest team: https://everest.org/#team  Grin
Activity: 31
August 16, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

Pages:
Jump to: