Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber! - page 2. (Read 12490 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1
There is some difficulty in using the token on the platform. After all, not all tourists actively use crypto payments. Motivation is not enough to make this type of payment more popular. The team should provide clarification in their social pages about the simplicity of working with crypto.

I think that to some extent you are right. But the ability to choose the payment will still attract new customers to the platform. And later, they will understand the benefits of GDR.

It seems to me that the team should not leave the use of the token without support. They need constant advertising of the advantages of the token, so that users pay attention to the token.
if you doubt the effectiveness of the team, you should study the technical description in more detail. It has a strategy to increase the number of users.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
now investors need only confidence that the platform will interest tourists. How many excursions have already been conducted through your platform?
Activity: 98
There is some difficulty in using the token on the platform. After all, not all tourists actively use crypto payments. Motivation is not enough to make this type of payment more popular. The team should provide clarification in their social pages about the simplicity of working with crypto.

I think that to some extent you are right. But the ability to choose the payment will still attract new customers to the platform. And later, they will understand the benefits of GDR.

It seems to me that the team should not leave the use of the token without support. They need constant advertising of the advantages of the token, so that users pay attention to the token.

Activity: 70
Activity: 55
will the bonuses that the platform provides to the users of the token on the platform work on a permanent basis?
there are still many regions in the world that can offer quality tours, but do not have the ability to be added to the thematic sites. I think they will become clients of Guider.
the platform will need time to find new members. I read that the profitability of the project is designed for 3 years. Not all investors are willing to keep the tokens for that long. 
there are still many regions in the world that can offer quality tours, but do not have the ability to be added to the thematic sites. I think they will become clients of Guider.
let's see how it will actually happen.  The level of awareness of guides should be raised in such regions.
Activity: 69
Activity: 126
I understand you have competitors. But with high-quality promotion, you can attract the attention of users with your bonuses when working with the application.
I think it's not just about bonuses for users. The platform should attract as many new guides from different countries as possible. The more tours you choose, the more popular the platform will be. It's simple.
it looks, of course, simple, but to execute such a plan, you will need a quality strategy and an experienced team. I see that the Guider can fulfill these conditions.
Activity: 112
I understand you have competitors. But with high-quality promotion, you can attract the attention of users with your bonuses when working with the application.
I think it's not just about bonuses for users. The platform should attract as many new guides from different countries as possible. The more tours you choose, the more popular the platform will be. It's simple.
Activity: 130
Do you plan to attract private investors in the future, if the project will collect only softcap, or the profit of the platform will be able to continue your activity without stopping?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
 Booking tours is very beneficial for guides. Planning your work is the key to increasing profits.  But what about foreign tourists? Will they be able to find translators on the platform? Or is it a question solved by the guide?
Activity: 98
I think that the tourist market should include as many new products as possible, such as the Guider platform. Blockchain can be useful for consumers in this sector.
Activity: 126
Will you be able to offer tourists on the platform the possibility of injury risk insurance or something similar?
Currently no.
But we can add it later and get extra income.
it's good that your platform will be able to add new features. After all, in this way, you can constantly increase the number of its customers.
How fast will the token be added to the exchange after the IEO sale is completed? I would like to understand when you will be able to move into the next phase of the project.
The team tried to create good conditions for investors. I hope that tomorrow we will be able to learn about the success of the IEO sale.
copper member
Activity: 82
Will the app need to be updated after you add a token to pay for services? How will this happen for users?

There will be an automatic update with a user request. Like most apps.

Your platform works without support service  for users? In automatic mode?

At this stage, we provide support to both tourists and guides by mail.

I see that the number of excursions continues to grow. I'm happy for the project. The platform can be very successful.
That's Not surprising. Guides and tourists can quickly find each other on the platform Guider. I think narrow-profile projects have a better chance of success.
You are right. But we should not forget that the team has already spent most of the development of the platform, and created good conditions for participants. That is why the platform is in demand.
this makes the project very interesting for investment. Are there any obstacles to the launch of the platform on the blockchain, if the amount will be collected in the amount of softcap?

The platform will be launched, but there will be few funds for marketing.

Will you be able to offer tourists on the platform the possibility of injury risk insurance or something similar?

Currently no.
But we can add it later and get extra income.

What is the number of tourists you can attract to your platform? The tourist market is huge , but I want to understand what part of this segment you expect?

Our business plan has detailed market research by region with a forecast of what percentage of the market we can occupy.
Activity: 130
The platform looks very successful. The team provided a lot of information about the possible prospects.  Now I think investors will be able to appreciate all these qualities.
Pages:
Jump to: