Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber! - page 3. (Read 12490 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1
What is the number of tourists you can attract to your platform? The tourist market is huge , but I want to understand what part of this segment you expect?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Will you be able to offer tourists on the platform the possibility of injury risk insurance or something similar?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
How do you check the guide certificates? After all, you are saying that only those participants who are not banned in the region where such  excursion are held can be registered on the platform.
it's really important. If we are talking about scan copies of the license, their verification should be carried out with the involvement of admins. How does this registration work here?
Activity: 81
How do you check the guide certificates? After all, you are saying that only those participants who are not banned in the region where such  excursion are held can be registered on the platform.
Activity: 126
Guider offered quality support for its platform. Now we have to wait for the results. I think that the first year of the platform's work will be able to confirm their success.
Activity: 140
I just reviewed the site, road-map and wp and looks like this project has an amazing plans and use cases but this cannot be done easily, a massive marketing campaign should be placed after the IEO, now may I know what are your plans to promote your platform to reach more users worldwide? 
You can read about it in white paper. There I found a section that describes the steps of the marketing strategy in detail.
https://ico.guider.travel/WP_EN.pdf
Yes, the team took into account the moments that are associated even with ineffective advertising. I think that qualitative Analytics of the promotion process will help to choose the optimal strategy.
Activity: 112
I just reviewed the site, road-map and wp and looks like this project has an amazing plans and use cases but this cannot be done easily, a massive marketing campaign should be placed after the IEO, now may I know what are your plans to promote your platform to reach more users worldwide? 
You can read about it in white paper. There I found a section that describes the steps of the marketing strategy in detail.
https://ico.guider.travel/WP_EN.pdf
Activity: 67
The team determines 55% of the investment Fund for the marketing campaign after the completion of the IEO. I understand that you will spend part of the referral program, but I wanted to know about other  activity?
it is likely that the referral program can be of great benefit. But we also need an active part of the promotion, so that more tourists learn about the platform as a way to find a proven guides.
Activity: 70
The team determines 55% of the investment Fund for the marketing campaign after the completion of the IEO. I understand that you will spend part of the referral program, but I wanted to know about other  activity?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I see that the number of excursions continues to grow. I'm happy for the project. The platform can be very successful.
That's Not surprising. Guides and tourists can quickly find each other on the platform Guider. I think narrow-profile projects have a better chance of success.
You are right. But we should not forget that the team has already spent most of the development of the platform, and created good conditions for participants. That is why the platform is in demand.
this makes the project very interesting for investment. Are there any obstacles to the launch of the platform on the blockchain, if the amount will be collected in the amount of softcap?
Activity: 98
I see that the number of excursions continues to grow. I'm happy for the project. The platform can be very successful.
That's Not surprising. Guides and tourists can quickly find each other on the platform Guider. I think narrow-profile projects have a better chance of success.
You are right. But we should not forget that the team has already spent most of the development of the platform, and created good conditions for participants. That is why the platform is in demand.
Activity: 126

Is there an indicator on the platform of the number of users of both guides and tourists, or excursions held, for statistical analysis?

It is, but we do not public it on platform now. Only in social news.

Will you be able to provide this information during the completion of the IEO sale? I think the community would like to see these numbers here.
For those who have already seen the project activities and development successes, I think that these figures will not affect investment decisions. But after adding the token to the exchange, this information may have become an incentive for new investors.

As you can see in the exchange where they have listed for the IEO, because now they have changed their website completely different from the previous one. So there are chances for this project to reach their desired goal after conclusion fo their crowd sales.
without a doubt, I see that the team makes every effort at all stages of IEO development to show a high degree of readiness of the platform for investors.
Activity: 112
Are you already looking for new partners to exchange, or will the token sale after the listing be available only on the Probit exchange?
I think all new information about exchanges will be announced after the token sale ends. We should be patient.
thanks, I understand. I am satisfied with the first partner of the project. Now I will wait for the next news about new exchanges for listing.
Activity: 252
Your platform works without support service  for users? In automatic mode?
I think the smart contract will be able to provide quality service on the platform. Tourists pay, the transaction is closed after confirmation, and everyone is happy leaving feedback.
Your platform works without support service  for users? In automatic mode?
Activity: 140
Will the app need to be updated after you add a token to pay for services? How will this happen for users?
well, in any case this process should be painless for the users. The team will be adding new features and think the app may be getting automatic updates.
Activity: 130
Will the app need to be updated after you add a token to pay for services? How will this happen for users?
Activity: 686

Is there an indicator on the platform of the number of users of both guides and tourists, or excursions held, for statistical analysis?

It is, but we do not public it on platform now. Only in social news.

Will you be able to provide this information during the completion of the IEO sale? I think the community would like to see these numbers here.
For those who have already seen the project activities and development successes, I think that these figures will not affect investment decisions. But after adding the token to the exchange, this information may have become an incentive for new investors.

As you can see in the exchange where they have listed for the IEO, because now they have changed their website completely different from the previous one. So there are chances for this project to reach their desired goal after conclusion fo their crowd sales.
Pages:
Jump to: