Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber! - page 5. (Read 12490 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Is there an indicator on the platform of the number of users of both guides and tourists, or excursions held, for statistical analysis?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
During the development of your platform, do you plan to expand the number of functions, or now the site has the final form of the interface?
in general, now the platform has offered the most relevant features that are needed for tourists.But I also wonder what can be improved in the future.
You can see the description of the platform development in WP and in the roadmap. The team follows the established project plan.
Activity: 69
During the development of your platform, do you plan to expand the number of functions, or now the site has the final form of the interface?
in general, now the platform has offered the most relevant features that are needed for tourists.But I also wonder what can be improved in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think that guides and tourists will be able to work without intermediaries. The platform will allow you to choose the right tour, while the cost of services will be minimal.
Now there are a number of guides who appreciated the cooperation with the platform. I would like to hear their views on the prospects for cooperation.
They get more tourists who have quick access to search tours. Of course they are pleased with this prospect.  At the same time, they should not spend money on advertising their tours.
Activity: 70
Activity: 81
I think that the project is very promising for a quick profit. What is the minimum investment amount for participation in your project now?
Activity: 126
I think that guides and tourists will be able to work without intermediaries. The platform will allow you to choose the right tour, while the cost of services will be minimal.
Now there are a number of guides who appreciated the cooperation with the platform. I would like to hear their views on the prospects for cooperation.
Activity: 112
I like the structure of the platform. Reviews in the blockchain and the guarantee of timely payment will be attractive for guides and tourists. I am sure that Guider will become a successful application all over the world.
Activity: 252
MMM Extra - Good !
App GUIDER.TRAVEL is a great option for travelers. I think I will use it on vacation.
I like that the platform allows you to get some profit while adding your friends to the platform.  I am sure that tourists will use this opportunity.
Activity: 128
Now I see an active bounty campaign. This is a good thing. But as you continue to promote the platform after the closure of the IEO?
The team has a quality strategy that aims to advance the platform further. After all, the success of the platform in the future will depend on the increase in the number of participants.
For a platform that is ready to work, advertising is the next stage in development. I am glad that the team has a strategy to increase the popularity of the project.
This is a good. The team will be able to reveal the essence of the platform for more tourists. Demand creates supply, and guides will be able to offer more excursions.
Activity: 130
App GUIDER.TRAVEL is a great option for travelers. I think I will use it on vacation.
Activity: 67
Of course, I will be glad to see further expansion of the number of regions on the platform.   Will tourists be able to pay for the services of guides with the help of GDR?
Activity: 196
I read that you plan to apply two types of payment on the platform, but token holders get a discount when paying for the platform services. You'll move on to the full payment of the tokens?
I think tourists need a choice to pay for services. But good discounts will encourage the community to use the token more often. Crypto payment can be popularized thanks to quick access to the tokens on exchanges.
since the team has already carried out many stages of development successfully, I am sure that their experts will be able to properly sell tokens after the launch of the platform.

Did they gave any progress about their developments, people will invest heavily if they show their developments during the crowd sales. It seems the project crowd sales is going to be very successful because the team behind the project are very active.
I liked the presentation of the platform. Its effectiveness is already visible in the number of registered participants. So I bought tokens.  The team promises to add them quickly enough to pay for the services of Guider.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I read that you plan to apply two types of payment on the platform, but token holders get a discount when paying for the platform services. You'll move on to the full payment of the tokens?
I think tourists need a choice to pay for services. But good discounts will encourage the community to use the token more often. Crypto payment can be popularized thanks to quick access to the tokens on exchanges.
since the team has already carried out many stages of development successfully, I am sure that their experts will be able to properly sell tokens after the launch of the platform.

Did they gave any progress about their developments, people will invest heavily if they show their developments during the crowd sales. It seems the project crowd sales is going to be very successful because the team behind the project are very active.
perfectly. I see that the platform has increased the number of regions around the world that guides have presented recently.
Activity: 140
I agree with you. I also know that developers will listen to feedback from platform members. It is possible that some aspects will be improved through feedback from the Guider community.
Activity: 252
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: