Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅ - page 2. (Read 2494 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 10
I see your token listed on the latoken exchange. that is very unattractive. and as much as there is news about latoken with the contents of a fake volume.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
The Philippines joins city pioneers in investment using blockchain technologies like Amsterdam, New York, South Korea, and Seoul. For the first time, two condominiums were tokenized in Makati City. All this was done on the C Estates digital real estate platform.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Making Real Estate Easy for Everyone

We are featured in 8 news paper and fine prints after our exclusive media luncheon last July 15, 2019 at Mireio Board Room, Raffles, Makati City.

Here's the following articles

http://bit.ly/2NXfHKE

http://bit.ly/30DKKN3

http://bit.ly/2GgvP3u

http://bit.ly/2Y7pUYP

http://bit.ly/2XWpGzL

http://bit.ly/30Es8MH

http://bit.ly/2Sj04vu

http://bit.ly/2Y19eSM

#CEstates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #PoweredByNEM #Blockchain #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone
copper member

Last July 15, 2019, C Estates Inc held its first exclusive media luncheon at Mireio Board Room, Raffles, Makati City.

Here is the TV feature of the event and an exclusive interview of our CEO Teru Sumida c/o of One News.

http://bit.ly/2Jzt0wE

#CEstates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #PoweredByNEM #Blockchain #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone
copper member

We want to thank our friends in the media for gracing our event, our moderator Quintin Pastrana (ANC News Anchor), and our partner PublicityAsia HQ for a successful Media Luncheon held today at the Raffles Makati.

(L-R) BD Director Gary Hablero, CEO Teru Sumida, ANC's Quintin Pastrana, COO Eli Becislao and CTO Marco Mejia

copper member

Read on why our very own C Estates Inc. CEO Teru Sumida hopes to set the standard with his innovative real estate platform.

http://bit.ly/30E4vnQ

copper member

Thank you Hong Kong RISE Conference!

copper member

C Estates Sales and Marketing Team is now with PAREB on their Two Day Joint NCR Luzon Conference in Monarch Hotel, Calasiao, Pangasinan.

The very energetic PAREB members welcomed us in our first C Estates x PAREB event.

Day 1 is done, see you again tomorrow for an informative talk from our very own COO, Eli Becislao.

copper member

Cestates attends the 3rd APAC REIT SUMMIT Last June 18, 2019! Here are some highlights of the event

copper member
How will everything work? I mean, if I buy an apartment, where will it be registered? In any country there is a special ministry that does this.

Hi there! here in cestates since we tokenize property, you can buy and sell properties in fraction meaning you can't just buy a whole but into pieces which is considered as shares. If you are asking who's holding the title of a property tokenized and for example divided into 5, the title goes to a trust entity for the protection of all the parties involve, if you wanna ask if you can live to that certain property. Well you can't but you will be earning a proportionate dividend versus the share you pitch in the property.

If I want to buy an apartment using tokens, then how can I do this? I want an apartment to be owned by me

if you have the sufficient funds to buy it then you can actually own it as a whole, but if you are in the scenario that you are just a 72% owner and another party is owning the other portion we are implementing a force buyback mechanics in order for the majority owner to own the property.

So it will take a lot of money to get the apartment you want later. Can this payment be done anywhere? Can all countries do this transaction anywhere and anytime?
That is certain so anyway we have to prepare a lot of money to be able to get the apartment we want and talk about payment I also don't know better to ask the team

The goal of the platform is to allow fractionalize buying so the people can afford real estate investing in a cheaper way through earing from property yields., well if you wanna buy a whole property no ones stopping you from doing that. As of now we are starting to list properties her in the philippines as the part of phase 1.
copper member
How will everything work? I mean, if I buy an apartment, where will it be registered? In any country there is a special ministry that does this.

Hi there! here in cestates since we tokenize property, you can buy and sell properties in fraction meaning you can't just buy a whole but into pieces which is considered as shares. If you are asking who's holding the title of a property tokenized and for example divided into 5, the title goes to a trust entity for the protection of all the parties involve, if you wanna ask if you can live to that certain property. Well you can't but you will be earning a proportionate dividend versus the share you pitch in the property.

What if a user buys 100% shares of that one property will this give him right to live in this property and to dispose
it in any way he likes?

Yes, because the transfer of title from trust to the user will only be occuring when somebody accumulated the 100 percent ownership of a property for sale in our platform.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork

If I want to buy an apartment using tokens, then how can I do this? I want an apartment to be owned by me

if you have the sufficient funds to buy it then you can actually own it as a whole, but if you are in the scenario that you are just a 72% owner and another party is owning the other portion we are implementing a force buyback mechanics in order for the majority owner to own the property.

So it will take a lot of money to get the apartment you want later. Can this payment be done anywhere? Can all countries do this transaction anywhere and anytime?
That is certain so anyway we have to prepare a lot of money to be able to get the apartment we want and talk about payment I also don't know better to ask the team
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

All the same, the property will be completely owned by me if I buy 100% of its value in tokens? or as written above, it will be on the trust organization
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

What if a user buys 100% shares of that one property will this give him right to live in this property and to dispose
it in any way he likes?
copper member

Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Good to see that people involve in making C Estates are cognizant of their tasks to put this platform into its real field. It would be a great criterion to conclude that teamwork really do exists that could help in approach to its success.
Pages:
Jump to: