Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅ - page 4. (Read 2494 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
This project deserves your attention.This is an amazing project with such a strong team that sure will reach to success.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Making Real Estate Easy for Everyone
Be part of a good project is a pride that can not be phrased,because it is supported by a good team and will develop.
In addition to being a pride in being a part of a good project, of course it is not in vain because in a good project there is certainly a development team that always works and its performance is also undoubtedly so the future of the project will be bright

Thank you so much for your overwhelming support. If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!
copper member

Our very own COO, Elixes Becislao deliver his talk about making Real Eastate easy.

Blockchain Innovation 2019 Highlights at Okada Manila📊📈🚀

#CEstates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #PoweredByNEM #Blockchain #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone

copper member

"Blockchain Innovation Tour 2019 Highlights at Okada Manila📊📈🚀"

#CEstates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #PoweredByNEM #Blockchain #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone

copper member
C Estates conducted an outside FGD during REBAP - Marikina Meeting 04/23/2019📊📈🚀
To kick off our outside focus group discussion series we were invited by the REBAP MARIKINA CHAPTER last April 23, 2019 on their 4th General Membership Meeting held at the Garden Mirror Events Place. We had the pleasure meeting the very warm officers and some of the members of the Marikina Chapter.

Our very own Territory Manager, Leah Memije, was able to present that night on how can C Estates help brokers sell more using the platform. During dinner, C Estates' COO Eli Becislao graced the floor for the Q&A portion.

We would like to thank REBAP Marikina Chapter President Mr. Eddie Co for being a gracious host and we hope to see them again on our future events.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
Be part of a good project is a pride that can not be phrased,because it is supported by a good team and will develop.
In addition to being a pride in being a part of a good project, of course it is not in vain because in a good project there is certainly a development team that always works and its performance is also undoubtedly so the future of the project will be bright
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is an excellent project, and therefore investors have an excellent opportunity to invest in this project. Great job Cestate keep up the good work for the success.

They are really active when it comes to engaging their target market and audiences advertising wise, so i think the doubts that many are having when it comes to crypto projects are really not a big thing to consider right now..
I think this project will be successful as transparency and safety is exactly what we need to strengthen in the crypto world.
This is an excellent project, and therefore investors have an excellent opportunity to invest in this project. Great job Cestate keep up the good work for the success.
Great project with very productive team.. keep on doing the best of the best Cestate. We will be successful and reach our goals in the future.

Hi fella! Thank you so much for the commendation, if you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!

I will spread the words and continue supporting this project. Pretty sure that this project will attract more investors because of your aggressiveness to be more convenient in real state.
Hopefully your words can become a reality and most importantly, let's just follow the development and we pray that this project will attract many investors

Good thing you choose to support this kind of project i mean on my side i am really confident that they will be achieving their goals base on their roadmap because i happen to drop by on their office and listen to their Chief Operating officer talk. Mister Elixes Becislao, This happen last month during their focus group discussion which targets potential users of the platform which are the real estate brokers. The feedbacks of those people are very positive and they are really wanting Cestates to conduct a talk to their respective societies in order for them to spread awareness and create a noise on their sector.

Really?, Well it's nice to know that you are there witnessing how our COO astonish the crowd our Company Presentation. Next time don't be shy to approach us and have a good talk on our booth. Maybe can give you some freebies, Thank you so much for your overwhelming support. If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!

Yeah will definitely do it next time since i am actively following you on your telegram channel and social media accounts. I hope you have a lots of freebies to be given away. I am also waiting for the official launch of the bounty campaign so i can participate and help more to promote the cestates in the entire forum after my current campaign right now.
copper member
This is an amazing project with such a strong team that sure will reach to success. Good job team for not giving up and do your best to prove that this project will be successful in the future.
Of course the team will work hard so we don't need to doubt the performance of this team and if the team continues to be consistent in the work I'm sure the project will be successful so it's clearer let's just follow the progress

Hi there fellas! Thank you so much for your overwhelming support. If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!
when did the XCet public sale begin? I read in a thread that Xcet will start in Q3,
but I did not find detailed information when it will happen, do you have info about this? thanks

Hi there friend, pleas stay tune and wait for the official announcement of our token sale. Please do subscribe our officialt Telegram Channel in order for you to be updated
https://t.me/cestates_io,  If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
This is an amazing project with such a strong team that sure will reach to success. Good job team for not giving up and do your best to prove that this project will be successful in the future.
Of course the team will work hard so we don't need to doubt the performance of this team and if the team continues to be consistent in the work I'm sure the project will be successful so it's clearer let's just follow the progress

Hi there fellas! Thank you so much for your overwhelming support. If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!
when did the XCet public sale begin? I read in a thread that Xcet will start in Q3,
but I did not find detailed information when it will happen, do you have info about this? thanks
copper member

copper member
Great project with very productive team.. keep on doing the best of the best Cestate. We will be successful and reach our goals in the future.

Hi fella! Thank you so much for the commendation, if you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!

I will spread the words and continue supporting this project. Pretty sure that this project will attract more investors because of your aggressiveness to be more convenient in real state.
Hopefully your words can become a reality and most importantly, let's just follow the development and we pray that this project will attract many investors

Good thing you choose to support this kind of project i mean on my side i am really confident that they will be achieving their goals base on their roadmap because i happen to drop by on their office and listen to their Chief Operating officer talk. Mister Elixes Becislao, This happen last month during their focus group discussion which targets potential users of the platform which are the real estate brokers. The feedbacks of those people are very positive and they are really wanting Cestates to conduct a talk to their respective societies in order for them to spread awareness and create a noise on their sector.

Really?, Well it's nice to know that you are there witnessing how our COO astonish the crowd our Company Presentation. Next time don't be shy to approach us and have a good talk on our booth. Maybe can give you some freebies, Thank you so much for your overwhelming support. If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Yes they will achieve the success of this project. I highly recommend this project join the growing community.

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

Pages:
Jump to: