Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 136. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
When INCENT will release their product?Is there any response from bittrex?I am sure bittrex will added incent right after the official launch.

maybe this month incent will be adding on bittrex
and the mid of december tokens will be distribution. Just wait updates from the dev

In mid December all tokens will be distributed than we have good chance to get listed on bittrex. Waves is already trading on that exchange this will be too there soon.
"mid December" means 15th Dec or 16 17 18?

If I have to guess I think by saying mid-December they meant any day after 15th
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
When INCENT will release their product?Is there any response from bittrex?I am sure bittrex will added incent right after the official launch.

and the mid of december tokens will be distribution. Just wait updates from the dev

In mid December all tokens will be distributed than we have good chance to get listed on bittrex. Waves is already trading on that exchange this will be too there soon.
"mid December" means 15th Dec or 16 17 18?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
I've joined the signature bounty lately and sent my waves address, are they final or can we still change our wallet address on the http://incentloyalty.com dashboard?  I think the address I've sent is wallet address of the old version of waves client.
you can still change your waves address from your incent ico account dashboard.Make sure you have put the correct address before the distribution has been done.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
I've joined the signature bounty lately and sent my waves address, are they final or can we still change our wallet address on the http://incentloyalty.com dashboard?  I think the address I've sent is wallet address of the old version of waves client.
Activity: 490
how about to claim bounty from theviralexchange dev?
See a few posts above:

Yes, we have a solution!  Smiley TVE installed a Waves full node and will allow withdrawals to your account. NOTE: Do not transfer your Incent to an exchange address, you will lose your funds. Only transfer Incent to your personal Waves Lite Client address. This warning will also be visible on TVE itself.

thank you for fast response dev, i will download personal waves lite client
and congratulation for successfull ico incent
Activity: 924
See a few posts above:

Yes, we have a solution!  Smiley TVE installed a Waves full node and will allow withdrawals to your account. NOTE: Do not transfer your Incent to an exchange address, you will lose your funds. Only transfer Incent to your personal Waves Lite Client address. This warning will also be visible on TVE itself.
Activity: 490
Signature Bounty Redemption

The crowdfunding is over so let's start the signature bounty redemption right away. I will have to verify every participant through the following process:

1. If you haven't already, create an Incent ICO account at www.incentloyalty.com/register.
2. If you don't have a personal Waves address yet (no payouts to Bittrex accounts), download the Waves Lite Client from www.wavesplatform.com and create an account. Keep your SEED in a safe place!
3. Set your personal Waves payout address in the ICO dashboard at www.incentloyalty.com/login. (Note: If you made a Waves deposit during the ICO, we will send the bounty to the first Waves address used.)
4. Send a personal message on Bitcointalk to KarlKarlsson_ including the e-mail address you used to create your Incent ICO account in step 1.
5. We will send your bounty to the personal Waves payout address after the verification is done.  

Payouts will start around mid of December.

how about twitter bounty redemtion with TVE sir???
Is that coorect adres 1W3PBVmT5DCX6KpF8qeRkVykife9UcJk1fW12 or remove 1W?

I would like to know this too. To withdraw from the exchange I had to remove 1W.
The wallet, however, keeps the 1W. And to use the wavesexplorer the 1W has to be there.
Just wait for next release of waves nodes/wallets and this "feature" will be gone (won't have to deal with 1W question).

It does not matter, you can put your address with or without 1W in the beginning. And thanks to c1oud, he's absolutely right - with the next release Waves will depreciate the 1W completely.

Hello Karl,

how will you manage "the viral exchange(TVE)" bounties Huh
if your already have a solution for TVE please do share .

Thanks
Regards
sayyedraza

Hello everyone! How many tokens i will get per share? P/S. Sorry for my english.
The signature campaign bounty will pay around 50 Incent per stake, definitive numbers will be communicated as soon as we finished our ICO audit.

Why 50?

The total supply is 48866379 Incent

Sig campaign pool is 48866379 * 0.01 * 0.45 = 219898.7055

Incent per stake is 219898.7055 / 2162.75 = 101.6755083

Double nice soloasi  Smiley what made you come up to such calculation?

is the 50 per stake already final? neither way, I'm more interested as to which and when is this going to be listed on exchange because the team should have planned this before the ico end.
You're right about the total supply but the bounty pool is 1% of total Incent tokens sold which is half of the total supply.

No news about exchanges but we're working on it. And we did plan before the end of ICO but nowadays it's not that easy anymore to get on a serious exchange  Smiley

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Hello everyone! How many tokens i will get per share? P/S. Sorry for my english.
The signature campaign bounty will pay around 50 Incent per stake, definitive numbers will be communicated as soon as we finished our ICO audit.

Why 50?

is the 50 per stake already final? neither way, I'm more interested as to which and when is this going to be listed on exchange because the team should have planned this before the ico end.

i think its more important to distribute and do everything in the estimated timeline, so the mid of december. Running everything smooth and building trust is atm more important. Grin.  Incent will find its way to the exchanges on time. No doubt about that  Wink

The road of success for incent = 1. Bittrex and the second is Polo. Waiting about the other karl tweet. 3 BTC and instant listed. Bittrex coming to papa.  Grin Grin
Activity: 961
Merit: 529

The crowdfunding is over so let's start the signature bounty redemption right away. I will have to verify every participant through the following process:

1. If you haven't already, create an Incent ICO account at www.incentloyalty.com/register.
2. If you don't have a personal Waves address yet (no payouts to Bittrex accounts), download the Waves Lite Client from www.wavesplatform.com and create an account. Keep your SEED in a safe place!
3. Set your personal Waves payout address in the ICO dashboard at www.incentloyalty.com/login. (Note: If you made a Waves deposit during the ICO, we will send the bounty to the first Waves address used.)
4. Send a personal message on Bitcointalk to KarlKarlsson_ including the e-mail address you used to create your Incent ICO account in step 1.
5. We will send your bounty to the personal Waves payout address after the verification is done.  

I would like to know this too. To withdraw from the exchange I had to remove 1W.
The wallet, however, keeps the 1W. And to use the wavesexplorer the 1W has to be there.
Just wait for next release of waves nodes/wallets and this "feature" will be gone (won't have to deal with 1W question).
Activity: 85

Activity: 91

Why 50?

i think its more important to distribute and do everything in the estimated timeline, so the mid of december. Running everything smooth and building trust is atm more important. Grin.  Incent will find its way to the exchanges on time. No doubt about that  Wink

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Why 50?

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Why 50?

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

around 50 incent per stake?, wow thats nice  Grin even with that maybe i buy more once incent hits on the exchangers  Cheesy
Activity: 690
We know already something when it hits the bittrex and coins start to be distributed?
We know that we will distribute the tokens mid of December but not yet when we will get listed on an exchange. We are still working on that front and hope to announce an exchange as soon as possible!
thank you for update  Smiley
Jump to: