Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 137. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hello Karl,

how will you manage "the viral exchange(TVE)" bounties Huh
if your already have a solution for TVE please do share .

Thanks
Regards
sayyedraza
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone! How many tokens i will get per share? P/S. Sorry for my english.
The signature campaign bounty will pay around 50 Incent per stake, definitive numbers will be communicated as soon as we finished our ICO audit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Hello everyone! How many tokens i will get per share? P/S. Sorry for my english.
We know already something when it hits the bittrex and coins start to be distributed?
We know that we will distribute the tokens mid of December but not yet when we will get listed on an exchange. We are still working on that front and hope to announce an exchange as soon as possible!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
We know already something when it hits the bittrex and coins start to be distributed?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
WAVES is already listed on bittrex so might as well list Incent to bittrex. If some other exchange are interested they are welcome.
having them to difference exchange will be good for its value.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
the bounties were already sent? in my WAVES wallet (LiteClient 0.4.3a) the only one tab which works is the 'history' tab the others are "under development", till when will they be developing?  Huh actual block shown 258623.

is it normal or im missing something important?

Tokes partnered with incent
Is it true?

Yes this is true!

https://tokes.incentloyalty.com/

Join us on slack if you have any questions about our platform!

Also see our https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntkstokes-platform-empowering-the-cannabis-industry-1690035 for a list of our bounties available as well!

i just read about it xD, as signature campain is finnished i will change mine  Smiley
We will distribute the bounties mid of December. With the new Waves GUI release expected coming Monday you will be able to see your Incent tokens once they're distributed.

I have not followed all discussions and news for Incent. I participated on the ICO. As the first post says the ICO ended on 30th November but the ICO login area says it sill runs two more days. What is true?
Further, are there any information when and how the Incent get distributed and when it will be listed on exchanges?
As Cassius said, it's counting upwards.

Incent tokens will be distributed mid of December. It will be a one-time event and will only take a few seconds/minutes. If you deposited in Waves, we will send the Incent tokens to the address from which the Waves were deposited. In case you deposited Bitcoins only, you have to create a Waves address (Download Lite Client from www.wavesplatform.com) and enter it in the Incent ICO Dashboard.

We are working on exchange listings. Bittrex will most probably list us but it will take some time since they need to review Waves assets. HitBTC is interested, I am waiting for an answer from their dev team.

Brittrex also take 3 BTC to instant list there. https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
the bounties were already sent? in my WAVES wallet (LiteClient 0.4.3a) the only one tab which works is the 'history' tab the others are "under development", till when will they be developing?  Huh actual block shown 258623.

is it normal or im missing something important?

Tokes partnered with incent
Is it true?

Yes this is true!

https://tokes.incentloyalty.com/

Join us on slack if you have any questions about our platform!

Also see our https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntkstokes-platform-empowering-the-cannabis-industry-1690035 for a list of our bounties available as well!

i just read about it xD, as signature campain is finnished i will change mine  Smiley
We will distribute the bounties mid of December. With the new Waves GUI release expected coming Monday you will be able to see your Incent tokens once they're distributed.

I have not followed all discussions and news for Incent. I participated on the ICO. As the first post says the ICO ended on 30th November but the ICO login area says it sill runs two more days. What is true?
Further, are there any information when and how the Incent get distributed and when it will be listed on exchanges?
As Cassius said, it's counting upwards.

Incent tokens will be distributed mid of December. It will be a one-time event and will only take a few seconds/minutes. If you deposited in Waves, we will send the Incent tokens to the address from which the Waves were deposited. In case you deposited Bitcoins only, you have to create a Waves address (Download Lite Client from www.wavesplatform.com) and enter it in the Incent ICO Dashboard.

We are working on exchange listings. Bittrex will most probably list us but it will take some time since they need to review Waves assets. HitBTC is interested, I am waiting for an answer from their dev team.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
So unfortunate I wasnt that involved. Now you never can tell the project that will succeed. My TVE registration was actually delayed and disheartening to know that the minimum value for incent would be 0.0002btc after getting listed, which am short of

Do not despair, as I am sure that you will still find there is ample opportunity to become involved.   Once trading starts you will still be able to buy Incent while it is still very new and undervalued.    

Incent focus on very big market so that agreed with you there is still opportunity to get cheap once it will hit any exchange.
Activity: 630
Hope big exchanges will list incent in the coming weeks. waves full nodes is shooting the waves on top of bittrex first page.

Like Waves the main exchange will be bittrex. So it looking hard for Incent to get listed on poloniex due to they are using Waves platform.
I'm sure this was already answered, but why has poloniex not listed waves on their exchange?

Waves might just be listed to polo later as full nodes had been released already. if this happen its price is going to moon and maybe incent will also be on polo later.

Is  Incent value indeed is 0.0002 btc? seem like a real great investment.

I think listing Incent on exchange do not depends on exchanges where Waves is listed as you can see with Ethereum most of the tokens on it is not on Poloniex DigixDAO, SNGLs, ICONOMI, Golem etc
Activity: 377
So unfortunate I wasnt that involved. Now you never can tell the project that will succeed. My TVE registration was actually delayed and disheartening to know that the minimum value for incent would be 0.0002btc after getting listed, which am short of

Do not despair, as I am sure that you will still find there is ample opportunity to become involved.   Once trading starts you will still be able to buy Incent while it is still very new and undervalued.    
Activity: 323
Hi monbux!

Thank your for taking interest in the Waves Platform!

I am a Waves Slack member for 6 months now following the news daily and participating in the testing and development of Waves.

I respect your contribution to the worldwide crypto community very much.

Waves is a unique project in many ways.

1. It is the first blockchain technology written in the functional language Scala. With functional programming you can run things much faster and with much less LoC(lines of code) than with other languages. E.g. the Scorex Platform (which forms the foundation of Waves and which is also written in Scala) implemented the same functionality as Bitcoin with only 4000 LoC compared to BTC's 90k LoC!
2. Waves has rolled out custom asset creation on testnet last week. Mainnet release is imminent. Now everybody will be able to create his/her/its own assets very easily. This can be used for e.g crowdfunding, to distribute shares in a company etc...
3. Waves will also implement a decentralized asset exchange to trade your custom assets and any type of assets(e.g. BTC/ETH assets, USD/EUR/YUAN assets).
4. Fiat gateways are under way which will enable custom assets conversion(e.g. collected during a fundraising campaign of the Waves Platform) to fiat.
5. With LPOS everybody will be able to lease stakes to trusted nodes and earn money from transaction fees.
6. Also the features secure messaging, blockchain voting, prediction market(analog to Augur), decentralized reputation system and smart contracts are under way.
7. I have read the white paper of the coming scalability update. Waves' blochchain growth will be 1/10 of what ETH currently has. This solution will form the foundation for a high tx load network(>1000tx/sec)
8. The project has a very low burn rate $70k/months and with $16M collected during the ICO Sasha has enough money for marketing and advertising.

As for Poloniex:

A Slack member of ours(who is also BTC talk legendary member) has a direct contact to one of Poloniex's owners and asked him this question about two months ago. The answer was basically that they were waiting for the release of the full node which happened only two weeks ago. After that they have to do a code review and plan the listing. This could take several weeks.

Hope big exchanges will list incent in the coming weeks. waves full nodes is shooting the waves on top of bittrex first page.

Like Waves the main exchange will be bittrex. So it looking hard for Incent to get listed on poloniex due to they are using Waves platform.
I'm sure this was already answered, but why has poloniex not listed waves on their exchange?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Waves might just be listed to polo later as full nodes had been released already. if this happen its price is going to moon and maybe incent will also be on polo later.

Is  Incent value indeed is 0.0002 btc? seem like a real great investment.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
late to get the free Sad

There is no free coin only thru bounties or invested in ICO. They are all over.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
late to get the free Sad
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

Activity: 686

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

price isn't moving up though. there are lots of user dumping waves still. if full nodes still not released it will never go up still.

Waves full nodes are already released.

Two days since ICO ended. It counts up now...
Jump to: