Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 134. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Can anyone explain me why i need to put in waves lite client "WAVES" address to get incent??
Because Incent is a token on top of Waves - if you transfer Incent, it's on the Waves blockchain. Think of the Waves Lite Client as a multi-wallet for Waves and all assets hosted on their blockchain.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

The tolkens not been distributed and there is already an exchanger with trade?

the ticker is INCNT and not INC?  it can't be difficult for us.  Grin
if its listed on coinmarketcap, that means its almost release time. you guys can smell it from miles away. it's not so frustrating to see its only $0.10 each. its considerable even after not meeting the targeted cap.

Ticker is INCNT.
OpenLedger bought a stake and is trading proxy tokens on their platform. So yes, at present, this is the best indication of market price - though I'd expect to see something different once it hits traditional exchanges.

What is the price per token on OpenLedger

OL is a curb to decentralization. Rather than decentralize it accumulates powder dust. Should not be considered a valid exchange or ranked on parity with genuine exchanges.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Can anyone explain me why i need to put in waves lite client "WAVES" address to get incent??
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
So OpenLedger is valuing an Incent to 12k sats?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Damn site keeps refreshing like every 30 seconds? It's annoying when I am trying to check and track something.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Price is approximately equal to average ICO price. On this exchange a lot of coins appear immediately after completion of ICO. There are very small volume, so it can not be considered real value Incent for now.
Why yobit not bought token,very strange.

Although I still have some coins there in Yobit I always wish I won't go back in there. Heard lots of bad stories on that site. So i'm happy Incent is not there. Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Why yobit not bought token,very strange.
I invest ICO although not great  Grin
I want to know when incent added exchanger?
We don't have any exchange listing confirmed yet so hard to say. It will be after mid of December.

if its listed on coinmarketcap, that means its almost release time. you guys can smell it from miles away. it's not so frustrating to see its only $0.10 each. its considerable even after not meeting the targeted cap.

Ticker is INCNT.
OpenLedger bought a stake and is trading proxy tokens on their platform. So yes, at present, this is the best indication of market price - though I'd expect to see something different once it hits traditional exchanges.

Click the link and it will show you the last price.  Smiley
Activity: 658

Ticker is INCNT.

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Tihosay – Your Money, Connected
I invest ICO although not great  Grin
I want to know when incent added exchanger?
Just login to my incent account and saw that total incent supply is 48,866,442 for real?
It does look like its worth investing to Incent seeing its supply is getting lesser. value must really go up as we're going to see this once its released.

is it safe to say that 1 INC is almost 1USD?

Total Incent supply is just under 49m, yes. We collected ~$1.2m. Where do you get 1 USD/INCNT from?

I was just presumming how much its value once release. The team don't yet have a definite date to release the coin, is this just because theres no exchange yet that listed INC or we'll have to wait for TOKES?

Because i would have to think INC would be useless if released without TOKES.
No, Incent is not at all useless without TOKES. TOKES was just the first project to use our ICO technology and therefore our very first customer. Other customers are already acquired and waiting for implementation in Q1 2017. Also, we do not need to wait for TOKES for the exchange listing.

No its not an exchange its just an information about the coin and its value in the market how much will it cost when its trading.
It's not an exchange per se. OpenLedger bought a stake in Incent and is offering an IOU on their - I believe decentralized - exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
No its not an exchange its just an information about the coin and its value in the market how much will it cost when its trading.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Ticker is INCNT.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 518
What dev wrote on the forum incent will be distributed in the middle of December.
Activity: 570
Cannot waiting INCENT exchange listed Smiley

keep patience!
Incent will be listed on exchange soon, I hope in the next year incent is already on exchanges.
I think Incent it could be on exchanges this year ( probbably on Bittrex)
Yay! Congrats on the successful ICO guys. But why are people such in a hurry looking for exchanges? Are you gonna dump it guys?  Shocked You should realize the value once Incent is able to at least sign an agreement with any establishments. I must say the whole 2017 is way too long for Incent not to cater some of its prospects which I believe is very doable and possible. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
who missed this ICO juat waiting when Team  will be anounnce about exchnages I hope that before the middle of December
Jump to: