Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 138. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Tokes partnered with incent
Is it true?

Yes this is true!

https://tokes.incentloyalty.com/

Join us on slack if you have any questions about our platform!

Also see our https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntkstokes-platform-empowering-the-cannabis-industry-1690035 for a list of our bounties available as well!

Nice! Seem like its been planned ahead.  good to know there are already assets going to be listed later.

Hope big exchanges will list incent in the coming weeks. waves full nodes is shooting the waves on top of bittrex first page.

price isn't moving up though. there are lots of user dumping waves still. if full nodes still not released it will never go up still.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I have not followed all discussions and news for Incent. I participated on the ICO. As the first post says the ICO ended on 30th November but the ICO login area says it sill runs two more days. What is true?
Further, are there any information when and how the Incent get distributed and when it will be listed on exchanges?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hope big exchanges will list incent in the coming weeks. waves full nodes is shooting the waves on top of bittrex first page.

Im pretty sure incent will be listed on Bittrex that just waiting when they will added there..actually i cant wait that was pretty awesome Grin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
the bounties were already sent? in my WAVES wallet (LiteClient 0.4.3a) the only one tab which works is the 'history' tab the others are "under development", till when will they be developing?  Huh actual block shown 258623.

is it normal or im missing something important?

Is it true?

Yes this is true!

Also see our https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntkstokes-platform-empowering-the-cannabis-industry-1690035 for a list of our bounties available as well!

i just read about it xD, as signature campain is finnished i will change mine  Smiley
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
@J_TokesPlatform, @incentDev

Please check on Tokes platform several issues:
- can't delete same waves address which was added accidentally 2 times
- connection to waves full nodes, seems like it's not done and waves transactions are not shown
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is it true?

Yes this is true!

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
where an exchange will be adding this incent?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Is it true?

TOKES is using same ICO tech as INCENT was using that's really cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Is it true?
mybie tru but tokes bring picture incent  Grin
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Is it true?
I downloaded the client waves app in like auguast and couldnt even send waves to it....has it been fixed?
It works perfectly fine. Let me know if you encounter difficulties.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
I downloaded the client waves app in like auguast and couldnt even send waves to it....has it been fixed?
REMINDER

Signature/Translation Bounty Redemption

1. If you haven't already, create an Incent ICO account at www.incentloyalty.com/register.
2. If you don't have a personal Waves address yet (no payouts to Bittrex accounts), download the Waves Lite Client from www.wavesplatform.com and create an account. Keep your SEED in a safe place!
3. Set your personal Waves payout address in the ICO dashboard at www.incentloyalty.com/login. (Note: If you made a Waves deposit during the ICO, we will send the bounty to the first Waves address used.)
4. Send a personal message on Bitcointalk to KarlKarlsson_ including the e-mail address you used to create your Incent ICO account in step 1.
5. We will send your bounty to the personal Waves payout address after the verification is done.  

Payouts will start around mid of December.
Correct me if im wrong about signature bounty redemption step 4 I will pm KarlKarlsson_ the email address I used to register at ico? only the email? thanks im just a little confused here.
Yes, send me a personal message with the e-mail address you used for the creation of the Incent ICO account.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I can't open WAVES app, it says failed connecting to WAVES. I don't have a WAVES address now, how can I get my payment? Why don't you pay Bitcoin anyway?

afaik buddy. make sure don't use free VPN or something like that...that doesn't work for waves Lite client.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Correct me if im wrong about signature bounty redemption step 4 I will pm KarlKarlsson_ the email address I used to register at ico? only the email? thanks im just a little confused here.
I can't open WAVES app, it says failed connecting to WAVES. I don't have a WAVES address now, how can I get my payment? Why don't you pay Bitcoin anyway?
Works well on my end. Which version are you using?

We always stated the bounties will be paid in Incent, as it's usual procedure in ICOs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
50 Incent per stake.Very simple majority was hoping for more Undecided
Jump to: