Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 189. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi guys, you can check portuguese translation at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16517495

CYA
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
i read about the newsletter bounties how can i subscribe here thanks

Join the slack. I recently saw it their how to join on newsletter. I think its a week ago. And you can ask the devs team their if you can't see it. They are all active and professional in handling their project.

I'm watching this coin.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
i read about the newsletter bounties how can i subscribe here thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i new this coin has potential its on theviralexchange and hoping that they will give high bounty how can i apply for newsletter bounty and is there any avatar plus points  Grin thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Don't forget: you have 33 hours left before the next price rise to 8k Incent/BTC.
www.IncentLoyalty.com/register
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
yeah, I was register TVE today and get 6 incent with do all task twitter  Cool
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
do the all task twitter get 5 incent in TVE  Smiley
whether reward incent update everyday??
I think they update them everyday, because sometimes no need to retweet old tweets, also they should consider that there are many cheaters who retweet all retweets in one day, thus I think it is better if the tasks updated daily, so spammers won't find time to collect 100 Incent or more in one day.
Frankly, with TVE you can't cheat. You retweet once and get your reward, that's it. As soon as new tasks are online you can start over again. It's more about activity  Smiley

TVE is the awesome social bounty protector, their anti-cheater tech is the best, they are all real human, not bots.
Couldn't agree more with you!

Just noticed that CAP left $4,476,583.49 is higher than it used to be (I saw something 4,3...) - is CAP still calculated with accordance of time of investments in USD. Maybe was something changed while waves API fixed?
Not that I know of. Keep in mind that there is a double conversion in the background (BTC-USD / Waves-USD) so the figure is subject to volatility.

Funds remaining until Investment Cap $4,477,272.05 (refreshed just before this post), once again CAP increased by ~700 USD. As our investments and incent tokkent ammount was generated at a time of investment so should be investment Cap decreased everytime ea investment is made Smiley

Did the same and it says $4,329,806.93 for me. I'll check the exact calculation with Peter and report back!

It shouldn't: Imagine we fix the rate at the time of investment and the Bitcoin price drops by 50%. We would express a figure on the homepage which is far off from what we actually have after the dump. Hope that helps  Smiley
Please do check. It seems to me that for the ppl who invested in waves only shows only ammount under CAP invested in bitcoins Smiley or maybe it's my imagination Smiley
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

I follow the news on the blog and post here, incent has great ability. We hope more businessmen who could join to become a partner.
Congrats and Good jobs team incent

Thanks for the update... more partnerships more investors. need to cap that 5 mil.

5 mil is not very easy to achieve, it is not 1 mil now, it is a very tough obstable.
Its because a lot of people are waiting to get their btc from other ICO.I saw some projects got huge fund in last week.there are so many big ico running at the moment.Incent ico still not passed 2 weeks,so you have to wait until last day to see the final collection.
Activity: 403

I follow the news on the blog and post here, incent has great ability. We hope more businessmen who could join to become a partner.

Thanks for the update... more partnerships more investors. need to cap that 5 mil.

5 mil is not very easy to achieve, it is not 1 mil now, it is a very tough obstable.
Activity: 280

Activity: 518

Merit: 1000
I think they update them everyday, because sometimes no need to retweet old tweets, also they should consider that there are many cheaters who retweet all retweets in one day, thus I think it is better if the tasks updated daily, so spammers won't find time to collect 100 Incent or more in one day.
Frankly, with TVE you can't cheat. You retweet once and get your reward, that's it. As soon as new tasks are online you can start over again. It's more about activity  Smiley

TVE is the awesome social bounty protector, their anti-cheater tech is the best, they are all real human, not bots.
Couldn't agree more with you!

Just noticed that CAP left $4,476,583.49 is higher than it used to be (I saw something 4,3...) - is CAP still calculated with accordance of time of investments in USD. Maybe was something changed while waves API fixed?
Not that I know of. Keep in mind that there is a double conversion in the background (BTC-USD / Waves-USD) so the figure is subject to volatility.

Funds remaining until Investment Cap $4,477,272.05 (refreshed just before this post), once again CAP increased by ~700 USD. As our investments and incent tokkent ammount was generated at a time of investment so should be investment Cap decreased everytime ea investment is made Smiley

Did the same and it says $4,329,806.93 for me. I'll check the exact calculation with Peter and report back!

It shouldn't: Imagine we fix the rate at the time of investment and the Bitcoin price drops by 50%. We would express a figure on the homepage which is far off from what we actually have after the dump. Hope that helps  Smiley
Activity: 961
Merit: 529

Activity: 403

Update Signature Campaign 10/10/2016

We will close the signature campaign for applications after we reached 300 participants to not dilute stakes further. 53 spots left, grab yours now if you haven't already!

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

Hi incent,
Do you have any plan to trick your signature participant and excluded them from bounty?Do you have any intention as like how ICONOMI did with us? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icn-iconomi-bounty-report-are-final-now-people-are-happy-now-1640687
No, not at all mate.

do the all task twitter get 5 incent in TVE  Smiley
We are updating as much as the bounty budget allows us to. Usually, there are some new SM actions every day.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
do the all task twitter get 5 incent in TVE  Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
good to know that buds just keep it up and more and more progress to have, thanks for updating.
Jump to: