Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 208. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
Any interviews that talking about this coin, from the developers?

Coin interview https://youtu.be/V6ugRsEDClU
and you can see in the op too, there are some news.
Activity: 924
Check at the end of the opening post, you'll find pleny of material to listen to  Smiley

On another note, I updated the signature campaign spreadsheet, feel free to check if you were accepted: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qQY7rxmpf19dPJRZPj_uchGLxde0kKVUV81grk43j1Y/edit#gid=1907382012

Furthermore, we are thrilled to be on Forbes! Check the article at http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/10/01/incent-blockchain-platform-launches-decentralized-exchange-backed-crowdfund-ico/#1cb750472aba
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Many.
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
I believe this is another great project that will be undervalued at first but bring huge profits for investors like Stratis did. You guys should seriously do a Google hangout session so everyone can see just how legit and innovative this project is going to be.
Please see the end of the opening post for interviews, videos, press and podcasts about Incent  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I believe this is another great project that will be undervalued at first but bring huge profits for investors like Stratis did. You guys should seriously do a Google hangout session so everyone can see just how legit and innovative this project is going to be.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
how much is the start of the tokens dependent of the waves platform? I hear they are having troubles running a blockchain.

Are you going to switch to other blockchain like ethereum or counterparty if waves are not running a blockchain until end of year?

you have a plan B or insurance?
Full Node development is looking great over at Waves and we can soon expect a first release. Custom token feature is also far in its development why we are absolutely committed to start our project on Waves and grow together.

Asset testing is also being released on testnet on Monday. Testing will occur in parallel and they will be released together.
Assets, of course, are necessary for Incent as it will be a Waves token. Creation, transfer and attachments will be released, so that it will be possible to set up payment instructions on websites, etc.
how much is the start of the tokens dependent of the waves platform? I hear they are having troubles running a blockchain.

Are you going to switch to other blockchain like ethereum or counterparty if waves are not running a blockchain until end of year?

Full Node development is looking great over at Waves and we can soon expect a first release. Custom token feature is also far in its development why we are absolutely committed to start our project on Waves and grow together.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Those coins on ether is very robust, their ico are fast to sell out. But waves platform, i can't find any special.
legendary
Activity: 1045

legendary
Okay, now I see it. It seems there was a delay or probably it was because of browser cookies.

After I closed my browser, cleaned my browser data and reopened the ICO site, everything was shown right.

How long does it need to see the deposited BTCs on the account?
I send around two hours ago and transcation was confirmed seven times. But it still not shows up on my Incent ICO account.

Ok, that's odd. Could be a block explorer issue... Are you on Slack?

Great! Glad it's all sorted.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Okay, now I see it. It seems there was a delay or probably it was because of browser cookies.

After I closed my browser, cleaned my browser data and reopened the ICO site, everything was shown right.

I send around two hours ago and transcation was confirmed seven times. But it still not shows up on my Incent ICO account.

legendary
https://blockchain.info/address/3EcZsF2GSYfBM6YNRJ7RAEuRhqLBhFRcdY
You'll be able to see your funds safe in the escrow account here.
legendary

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
legendary
If my calculations are correct Incent will retain 50-62% of the created tokens, right? Source: https://www.incentloyalty.com/media/IncentICO-InformationPack.pdf

Escrow
When the ICO completes, the Incent token will be mined into existence, with a total
circulation fixed at 2 x the amount of tokens pre­sold at ICO. Fifty percent of these
tokens will be distributed to ICO investors. The remaining fifty percent will be moved to
cold storage and held in reserve to facilitate commercial operation of the product once
live.

What % of premine is retained by the Incent team?

A maximum of 12% on top of the tokens created after is retained.
In addition, there is a reserve equal to the amount created - but this is not spent or run down, it is simply used to maintain liquidity and pay customers promptly, since fiat transfers take a while to turn up but we need to transfer Incent immediately at point-of-sale. So it will have little effect except to smooth the market.

Yes, although the Reserve cannot be considered in the same category as the rest because it does not get spent over time. It's simply to maintain liquidity in the short term.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
If my calculations are correct Incent will retain 50-62% of the created tokens, right? Source: https://www.incentloyalty.com/media/IncentICO-InformationPack.pdf

Escrow
When the ICO completes, the Incent token will be mined into existence, with a total
circulation fixed at 2 x the amount of tokens pre­sold at ICO. Fifty percent of these
tokens will be distributed to ICO investors. The remaining fifty percent will be moved to
cold storage and held in reserve to facilitate commercial operation of the product once
live.

What % of premine is retained by the Incent team?

A maximum of 12% on top of the tokens created after is retained.
In addition, there is a reserve equal to the amount created - but this is not spent or run down, it is simply used to maintain liquidity and pay customers promptly, since fiat transfers take a while to turn up but we need to transfer Incent immediately at point-of-sale. So it will have little effect except to smooth the market.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Did you also promote this ICO in the chinese community?

We are but it's a tricky market to penetrate! Any ideas join our Slack community and DM me!

RW.
Jump to: