Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 205. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Great thanks for the speedy response Cassius. I really like this project, i think it has great potential and clearly a good team behind it. I will get behind this project.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Oh finally the 10k per BTC offer... will this run until 11:59 pm GMT on the 4th?

Sorry, forgot this one!
Yes, that's correct. If you need to be sure in your timezone, just take a look at the countdown to the next price rise within your ICO login area. It's currently reading 1 day, 8 hours, 34 minutes.
legendary
Someone sent me a message through twitter so I just want to know if this is true ?
Twitter account : @ICO_Promo
Bitcoin address : 1FXwVqEMGLniNDA5B47KrCQ1jioLzM1zAV

http://imgur.com/jRa64b4
http://imgur.com/wNa2OXa
http://imgur.com/BdtBYsR

I  not follow instructions I just say done and sent but did not actually do
so what is your opinion dev ? These fake deals?

This is a scam.
The only way to invest in Incent is through the ICO page and the bounty programmes you will find in this thread.
I'm afraid every ICO brings out these scammers. If it's not from the Incent team, ignore/report it. If you're in any doubt, check with one of the team here on on the Incent Slack.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Someone sent me a message through twitter so I just want to know if this is true ?

Scam, old case scam, you should report him. Scammers do such tricks, they pretend to be other official accounts to scam.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Am I the only one who thinks the logo looks like a carrot?  Cheesy

Hello Farl...
the logo is SUPPOSED to look like a carrot! This is an Incent-ives programme. A digital carrot.
I suppose I should be encouraged that you got it, albeit accidentally!  Cheesy

Hi Cassius!  Smiley

yes, congrats with the carrot!  Wink

And good luck with the project!
legendary
I've got a few questions around implementation.

You say there is no fee but surly there will be work involved with incorporating this into current POS systems.

Would it be a big job say incorporating Incent into a physical POS? Will this effect retail uptake?  Will you do this for free or will the retail owner have to pay to implement Incent?

Also, do you plan to develop plugins for e-commerce systems such a woocommerce, virtuamart, magento, opencart, shopify etc....

Oh finally the 10k per BTC offer... will this run until 11:59 pm GMT on the 4th?

It's designed to be low friction, so we've made sure it will be as easy to incorporate as possible. Naturally there will be some costs to integration, particularly at first, hence the ICO. Essentially we're crowdfunding this money to speed up implementation and marketing, since the software itself is almost there (you can test it on incentloyalty.com). The fact that this is software and requires no extra hardware helps a lot. We really don't want to be asking anything more of merchants than we have to. Just like with the ICO, we get that ANY friction puts people off.

And yes: it's absolutely part of the plan to have plug-ins for woocommerce etc. That's a no-brainer. Once the plug-in is created, anyone can use it and participate in the Incent ecosystem, thereby benefitting their own business, Incent and Waves.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

legendary

Hello Farl...
the logo is SUPPOSED to look like a carrot! This is an Incent-ives programme. A digital carrot.
I suppose I should be encouraged that you got it, albeit accidentally!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1205
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think incent accepting Waves is excellent  Cheesy

Right, waves investors are happy, the price is going up because of incent accepets waves. They are brothers.
Activity: 924
Incent ICO accepts two different currencies: BTC and Waves and has a total CAP of 5mln USD as investment. Please explain, at what rate and time BTC/USD and WAVES/USD investment is fixed everytime investor makes payment. I mean, price on both currencies vary and if BTC stayed about average 600-610 USD for past several months, and if nothing major happens when it probably be around the same by the time you collect 5mln but WAVES price jumps in between 25k-35k satoshis.

Just been wondering if Waves price is fixed in USD at the time of investment is done or at sometime in the future? Considering to make an investment in Waves but want to be sure doing it at the right time (for instance if full nodes of waves are released during October and price on market is goes up, then initial investmen is lower that is worth in that future if price WAVES/USD was fixed at the time of transaction). Basically question is if decent amount of WAVES are invested and WAVES price changes, will it affect ICO total investment SUM in USD and ICO will end? Or you are considering to fix investments in USD at the time of investments but refix all prices to USD at the time of ICO reaches of 5mln, where prices were fixed at the time of investments.

Thx
I see my questions haven't been answered yet. Anybody else maybe interested in that? So will move it upfront again so it won't stay hidden behind all other posts.

Maybe I'll add another 1 as well - there is conversion rate of BTC to Incent tokkens but not for Waves directly - so Wave's price is very volatile and that is actually questions behind all that.
Payments are recorded in BTC or Waves respectively and the total raised is continuously calculated with current rates. There is a slight chance we hit the maximum funding target without a transaction but only through volatility.

Waves conversion rate is based on the Bravenewcoin Waves Index (http://bravenewcoin.com/waves#Trading-Pairs) and is applied when you deposit Waves, not at a future point.

Let me know if I missed something or in case there is still uncertainty.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
I think incent accepting Waves is excellent  Cheesy
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
Incent ICO accepts two different currencies: BTC and Waves and has a total CAP of 5mln USD as investment. Please explain, at what rate and time BTC/USD and WAVES/USD investment is fixed everytime investor makes payment. I mean, price on both currencies vary and if BTC stayed about average 600-610 USD for past several months, and if nothing major happens when it probably be around the same by the time you collect 5mln but WAVES price jumps in between 25k-35k satoshis.

Just been wondering if Waves price is fixed in USD at the time of investment is done or at sometime in the future? Considering to make an investment in Waves but want to be sure doing it at the right time (for instance if full nodes of waves are released during October and price on market is goes up, then initial investmen is lower that is worth in that future if price WAVES/USD was fixed at the time of transaction). Basically question is if decent amount of WAVES are invested and WAVES price changes, will it affect ICO total investment SUM in USD and ICO will end? Or you are considering to fix investments in USD at the time of investments but refix all prices to USD at the time of ICO reaches of 5mln, where prices were fixed at the time of investments.

Thx
I see my questions haven't been answered yet. Anybody else maybe interested in that? So will move it upfront again so it won't stay hidden behind all other posts.

Maybe I'll add another 1 as well - there is conversion rate of BTC to Incent tokkens but not for Waves directly - so Wave's price is very volatile and that is actually questions behind all that.
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
I've got a few questions around implementation.

You say there is no fee but surly there will be work involved with incorporating this into current POS systems.

Would it be a big job say incorporating Incent into a physical POS? Will this effect retail uptake?  Will you do this for free or will the retail owner have to pay to implement Incent?

Also, do you plan to develop plugins for e-commerce systems such a woocommerce, virtuamart, magento, opencart, shopify etc....

Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
can I join rhe signature bouny now?my accout will be full number tomorrow
If you really want to apply in signature campaign you can see there thread in marketplace (altcoin section.) Or apply here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5KDNB3C8fsbWa7O1nG9CdqW9utzd7LP2Sqqk8W1wxZn-6vQ/viewform
And of course wear the appropriate signature code.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
can I join rhe signature bouny now?my accout will be full number tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
legendary
INCENT - name fro the german company
incent - your name

that is the description of what they are doing. and i am sorry to say this, this sounds very very similiar to what your are planning to do - just in the world of crpyto.

"Innovative Vorteilsprogramme

INCENT bietet Ihrem Unternehmen eine individuelle Vorteilsplattform mit exklusiven Rabatten bei über 200 Premium-Anbietern. Mit der einmaligen Einkaufswelt steigern Sie effizient die Mitarbeitermotivation oder Kundenbindung: Schnelle und unkomplizierte Lösungen mit großer Wirkung.

Mit unseren benutzerfreundlichen und innovativen Portalslösungen betreuen wir seit 2012 bereits über 100 zufriedene Kunden – von mittelständischen Unternehmen bis hin zu DAX-Konzernen. Profitieren auch Sie von unseren innovativen Kundenbindungs- und Mitarbeitervorteilsprogrammen oder werden Sie Angebotspartner."

my english is not good enough to translate this. but they are talking about rewards, discounts for over 200 premium offers, motivation for employees, customer loyality,
loyalityprogramms etc.

i am invested in your ico and i hopre you wont get any problems with the german company.

Google translate:
Incent provides your company an individual benefit platform with exclusive discounts at over 200 premium suppliers. With its unique shopping world you efficiently increase employee motivation or loyalty: Fast and uncomplicated solutions with great effect.

With our user-friendly and innovative portal solutions we support since 2012 more than 100 satisfied customers - from medium-sized companies to DAX companies. Benefit from our innovative customer loyalty and employee benefit programs or will offer partners.

These guys appear to offer rewards to businesses with specific suppliers, albeit 200 of them. It's a variation of the classic 'walled garden' strategy of ensuring rewards stay in the same limited system, whether that's one business or hundreds.

Our Incent obviously works in the same broad (loyalty-rewards) space, but the model is very different. Transferrability on the blockchain changes the economics of loyalty out of all recognition from how the traditional loyalty sector works.
Jump to: