Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 203. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Just reminds you Guys keep beware with Incent fake...yeah lets say like website/official twitter and i think facebook too. Cool
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I'm trying to sign up for the ICO. But all I get is "Thanks for Signing up - away we go!" Nothing happens after that. What am I doing wrong?
 incent loyalty.com is the ICO website, isn't it?

We have sometimes experienced this problem on iOS mobiles but you should be fine on anything else. Try clearing down your cache and restarting your browser.

RW.
Activity: 113
I'm trying to sign up for the ICO. But all I get is "Thanks for Signing up - away we go!" Nothing happens after that. What am I doing wrong?
 incent loyalty.com is the ICO website, isn't it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 924
Someone sent me a message through twitter so I just want to know if this is true ?
Twitter account : @ICO_Promo
Bitcoin address : 1FXwVqEMGLniNDA5B47KrCQ1jioLzM1zAV

http://imgur.com/jRa64b4
http://imgur.com/wNa2OXa
http://imgur.com/BdtBYsR

I  not follow instructions I just say done and sent but did not actually do
so what is your opinion dev ? These fake deals?

This is a scam.
The only way to invest in Incent is through the ICO page and the bounty programmes you will find in this thread.
I'm afraid every ICO brings out these scammers. If it's not from the Incent team, ignore/report it. If you're in any doubt, check with one of the team here on on the Incent Slack.

Yes I was suspicious when he sent the first referral link and not related to incent
But I see the transaction in the address (1FXwVqEMGLniNDA5B47KrCQ1jioLzM1zAV) I'm afraid there are people fooled dev should make an announcement on twitter

Happy you didn't fall for it!

The transactions are from 11/09/2016, so it looks nobody from the Incent communit fell for it. Please share our announcement on twitter from earlier today: https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/783037010235666433. Also report him to Twitter if you have an account!

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Someone sent me a message through twitter so I just want to know if this is true ?
Twitter account : @ICO_Promo
Bitcoin address : 1FXwVqEMGLniNDA5B47KrCQ1jioLzM1zAV

http://imgur.com/jRa64b4
http://imgur.com/wNa2OXa
http://imgur.com/BdtBYsR

I  not follow instructions I just say done and sent but did not actually do
so what is your opinion dev ? These fake deals?

This is a scam.
The only way to invest in Incent is through the ICO page and the bounty programmes you will find in this thread.
I'm afraid every ICO brings out these scammers. If it's not from the Incent team, ignore/report it. If you're in any doubt, check with one of the team here on on the Incent Slack.

Yes I was suspicious when he sent the first referral link and not related to incent
But I see the transaction in the address (1FXwVqEMGLniNDA5B47KrCQ1jioLzM1zAV) I'm afraid there are people fooled dev should make an announcement on twitter
We are currently at 675 BTC and 181'000 Waves which equals around USD 465k.

A bit more than 24h to go in the first bonus stage. Remember, the timestamp on the blockchain is valid for the bonuses!
probably my last question. on ico platform it's written that balances are not updated automatically if investment is done in waves - are they updated manually sometime? made small investment as a test to check sometime ago but haven't seen any incent in numbers yet Smiley
Sold waves and then btc send to ico,this more simple,and my opinion.
this is not a good choise - you can get 5% bonus with waves investment and everything's fixed at a time of investment (see my previous questions). It's best to buy waves, increase price of waves, then do an investment. Just to be sure we are given a proper amount of incent I made a test investment to see how much tokens will be issued, but as long as this is not working automatically asked when it#s updated manually.
I agree with you - better invest with Waves so you can profit from the 5% bonus!

Regarding updating of balances: The Waves API is currently being activated step-by-step and we will soon be able to display the actual Incent balance. Our developer Peter is currently working on that with the Waves devs as first priority.

Btw, all transactions are recorded on the blockchain and therefore safe.  Smiley

Thanks for this update. I intend to invest with Waves so it's good to know this is being worked on. Let us know when it's up and running. Thanks!

Very welcome! Don't forget that the first bonus stage ends in about 25 hours; I can't promise that it will be running until then.

I'm still on the fence. Is it possible for Incent to exceed Waves in value?
Another question; say I buy 1 Btc worth of Incent which will get me 10,000 units now. Will the number of units I own decrease by the end of the ICO?

Absolutely. Incent is a service on top of Waves and, once the decentralized exchange is live, will be traded against any other currency which is issued on Waves in the form of a token. Theoretically, Incent could be worth double as much as Waves.

The beauty is, the bigger Incent grows, the more Waves profits from it due to having more transactions on the platform. It's a win-win situation for both projects.

To your last point: No, we are not selling proportional stakes of a fixed supply. What you see in your ICO dashboard will stay there. You can only make it increase  Wink

Why i remember sig bounty is 300k incent? But where I saw it os 1% of ico coin is bounty, 40% of that 1% is sig bounty.
You maybe have calculated a maximum of 200k Incent for the social media bounty, but never was it posted that there will be 300k for the sig campaign. As you said, it is 40% of the total bounty pool which is equal to 1% of sold tokens.

Thank you for the prompt reply. This seems very appealing.
Looks like I'll be investing in this as well.
Very welcome! Glad you like the project, looking forward to having you in the community! Happy investing  Smiley
probably my last question. on ico platform it's written that balances are not updated automatically if investment is done in waves - are they updated manually sometime? made small investment as a test to check sometime ago but haven't seen any incent in numbers yet Smiley
this is not a good choise - you can get 5% bonus with waves investment and everything's fixed at a time of investment (see my previous questions). It's best to buy waves, increase price of waves, then do an investment. Just to be sure we are given a proper amount of incent I made a test investment to see how much tokens will be issued, but as long as this is not working automatically asked when it#s updated manually.
I agree with you - better invest with Waves so you can profit from the 5% bonus!

Regarding updating of balances: The Waves API is currently being activated step-by-step and we will soon be able to display the actual Incent balance. Our developer Peter is currently working on that with the Waves devs as first priority.

Btw, all transactions are recorded on the blockchain and therefore safe.  Smiley

Thx for fast reply. No worries here.

By the they about signature campaign. I have registered but been wondering then BCT status change during the process, shoud it be somehow fixed/updated/reported? Want to changed for better signature type when it will be possible Smiley present one doesn't look so attractive Cheesy

Message me in case you change status during the campaign, I will change it accordingly then Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Thanks for this update. I intend to invest with Waves so it's good to know this is being worked on. Let us know when it's up and running. Thanks!
Activity: 961
Merit: 529

Thx for fast reply. No worries here.

By the they about signature campaign. I have registered but been wondering then BCT status change during the process, shoud it be somehow fixed/updated/reported? Want to changed for better signature type when it will be possible Smiley present one doesn't look so attractive Cheesy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 113
Another question; say I buy 1 Btc worth of Incent which will get me 10,000 units now. Will the number of units I own decrease by the end of the ICO?

Absolutely. Incent is a service on top of Waves and, once the decentralized exchange is live, will be traded against any other currency which is issued on Waves in the form of a token. Theoretically, Incent could be worth double as much as Waves.

The beauty is, the bigger Incent grows, the more Waves profits from it due to having more transactions on the platform. It's a win-win situation for both projects.

To your last point: No, we are not selling proportional stakes of a fixed supply. What you see in your ICO dashboard will stay there. You can only make it increase  Wink

Why i remember sig bounty is 300k incent? But where I saw it os 1% of ico coin is bounty, 40% of that 1% is sig bounty.
You maybe have calculated a maximum of 200k Incent for the social media bounty, but never was it posted that there will be 300k for the sig campaign. As you said, it is 40% of the total bounty pool which is equal to 1% of sold tokens.

Thank you for the prompt reply. This seems very appealing.
Looks like I'll be investing in this as well.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
small bounty rewards on viralexchange..

I echo that thought

You guys have always option to buy more.

Incent ICO accepts two different currencies: BTC and Waves and has a total CAP of 5mln USD as investment. Please explain, at what rate and time BTC/USD and WAVES/USD investment is fixed everytime investor makes payment. I mean, price on both currencies vary and if BTC stayed about average 600-610 USD for past several months, and if nothing major happens when it probably be around the same by the time you collect 5mln but WAVES price jumps in between 25k-35k satoshis.

Just been wondering if Waves price is fixed in USD at the time of investment is done or at sometime in the future? Considering to make an investment in Waves but want to be sure doing it at the right time (for instance if full nodes of waves are released during October and price on market is goes up, then initial investmen is lower that is worth in that future if price WAVES/USD was fixed at the time of transaction). Basically question is if decent amount of WAVES are invested and WAVES price changes, will it affect ICO total investment SUM in USD and ICO will end? Or you are considering to fix investments in USD at the time of investments but refix all prices to USD at the time of ICO reaches of 5mln, where prices were fixed at the time of investments.

Thx
I see my questions haven't been answered yet. Anybody else maybe interested in that? So will move it upfront again so it won't stay hidden behind all other posts.

Maybe I'll add another 1 as well - there is conversion rate of BTC to Incent tokkens but not for Waves directly - so Wave's price is very volatile and that is actually questions behind all that.
Payments are recorded in BTC or Waves respectively and the total raised is continuously calculated with current rates. There is a slight chance we hit the maximum funding target without a transaction but only through volatility.

Waves conversion rate is based on the Bravenewcoin Waves Index (http://bravenewcoin.com/waves#Trading-Pairs) and is applied when you deposit Waves, not at a future point.

Let me know if I missed something or in case there is still uncertainty.

for calculating total investment at the time of the investment is understandable, but what will be the ammount of tokkens? Are the tokens calculated and their ammount is final at the time of investment or ammount of tokkens will be calculated at the time of ICO end/hit 5mln via initial calculation of collected investments.

stategically thinking best option is to buy waves on main exchange, price will go up (wave's pretty easy to change +5-10%) and after that invest in incent (depends how fast we can extract from exchange but for that purpose i already have waves on separate wallets so no prob here). Probably we will see jump on waves price just before 10kincent per btc will move on to 9k and at that time i'll probably make my investment Smiley
Total amount of tokens will be number of Incent sold during ICO times two. The other half is the Incent Reserve explained in the link above.

That sounds like a good plan.  Smiley
Activity: 80
Jump to: