Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 219. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Litlle this incent prize from the viralexchange.
Yes I only got 15 and there is no Facebook action to do please add fb too

fb now present

Very good.
Thanks.Got another Incent from fb
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Is there any connection to the german "incent" company - incent.de ? They are offering rewards too.

No connection.
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
Is there any connection to the german "incent" company - incent.de ? They are offering rewards too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
Incent is a waves asset? If the full nodes can't be released before incent ico ends, can we get the tokens to trade/deposit/withdraw? And we will get incent token on waves wallet? Am I right?
Yes, exactly! We are confident that full nodes including asset issuance feature will be released by the end of ICO. If not, the escrow agreement says that the project will not receive a penny of the funding if we are not able to distribute the Incent tokens to investors within a pre-defined period of time.

I don't worry about incent project, but I worry about sasha, I trusted him very much, but the full nodes can't be released in time for month. If we can't see the full nodes this year, our incent will be void.  Sad

Incent is a waves asset? If the full nodes can't be released before incent ico ends, can we get the tokens to trade/deposit/withdraw? And we will get incent token on waves wallet? Am I right?

That is even my worry. How is the development on Waves platform going to affect this project because Incent is dependent on Waves platform

From Karl's answer, waves impacts the distribution of incent. I prefer incent is an independent token, not on waves.

Full nodes dont need to release within the month. Incent ICO is for TWO months. Waves will be operational by then.

Not very accurate, the terms say: The ICO will run from 0001 GMT (Z) on the 1st October for a period of 2 months or until our funding target of USD 5 million is raised, whichever occurs first.

If the ico is completed within 1 month, or 2-3 weeks, and full nodes are not released before ico ends.

Let's just assume what played out with Firstblood ICO repeat itself with the Incent project and the $5 million was raised in minutes, the developers have no other choice but to close the ICO because that what is in the terms initially, they don't need to wait for another 2 months and even save the team precious time to work on the project but their hands are could be tied because the main platform is not ready for operation.
legendary
Escrow address and info? I don't find it in your website or OP. Please specify more details about escrow, including the escrow address, I want to see the btc funding situation, thanks.

Escrow address is https://blockchain.info/address/3EcZsF2GSYfBM6YNRJ7RAEuRhqLBhFRcdY
Currently contains ~108 BTC, a couple of angel investors and a few more smaller deposits from people who jumped the gun Smiley
Escrow is 2/3 multisig. Keys are held by Rob Wilson, BitScan CEO; Paul Klanschek, BitPanda CEO; and Fran Strajnar, CEO of Brave New Coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Escrow address and info? I don't find it in your website or OP. Please specify more details about escrow, including the escrow address, I want to see the btc funding situation, thanks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
People, sign up to our signature campaign and other bounties to receive free Incent tokens at the end of ICO!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16169478

On another note, new blog post is up, have a good read!

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/the-economic-case-for-incent-13dac8eccfe1#.yxrgta5yt
legendary
What date i can invest my BTC,beacasue i dont read the op.

ICO formally starts on 1 October unless you're a large investor. But please read OP, it's quite important and we'd like you to do your due diligence Smiley
legendary
If the merchants are the only ones to have access to new Incent and it becomes, as you predict, a valuable 'commodity' in itself, you will get ppl buying job lots of stuff they don't need from the Incent network of stores just to hoard the coin right? ...but then why would you ever spend Incent with a merchant? I guess you wouldn't - but then I guess it doesn't matter. Units are sold - incent gained - market driven - job done.

It will trade openly on Waves and other exchanges, so anyone can get hold of it. That's an important part of price discovery and maintaining the market.

Regular consumers who get it sent to their smartphones when they make a purchase may hold it, or simply spend it with a merchant who accepts it. Some won't get the 'investment' angle, others will - it's up to them.
Activity: 518
What date i can invest my BTC,beacasue i dont read the op.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
If the merchants are the only ones to have access to new Incent and it becomes, as you predict, a valuable 'commodity' in itself, you will get ppl buying job lots of stuff they don't need from the Incent network of stores just to hoard the coin right? ...but then why would you ever spend Incent with a merchant? I guess you wouldn't - but then I guess it doesn't matter. Units are sold - incent gained - market driven - job done.
legendary
I was looking at your team page and only see marketing people. How many developers are currently working on the project?

Pete is our lead dev and is doing great work. He's coded the proof of concept wallet as well as ICO site.
A successful crowdfund will allow us to hire more devs.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I was looking at your team page and only see marketing people. How many developers are currently working on the project?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Nice I also get connect to Facebook there are smootly and can't wait this ICO will start..and i just read whitpapper there look interesting..Good luck Incent
Activity: 868
Yes, exactly! We are confident that full nodes including asset issuance feature will be released by the end of ICO. If not, the escrow agreement says that the project will not receive a penny of the funding if we are not able to distribute the Incent tokens to investors within a pre-defined period of time.

I don't worry about incent project, but I worry about sasha, I trusted him very much, but the full nodes can't be released in time for month. If we can't see the full nodes this year, our incent will be void.  Sad

That is even my worry. How is the development on Waves platform going to affect this project because Incent is dependent on Waves platform

From Karl's answer, waves impacts the distribution of incent. I prefer incent is an independent token, not on waves.

Full nodes dont need to release within the month. Incent ICO is for TWO months. Waves will be operational by then.

Not very accurate, the terms say: The ICO will run from 0001 GMT (Z) on the 1st October for a period of 2 months or until our funding target of USD 5 million is raised, whichever occurs first.

If the ico is completed within 1 month, or 2-3 weeks, and full nodes are not released before ico ends.

Let's just assume what played out with Firstblood ICO repeat itself with the Incent project and the $5 million was raised in minutes, the developers have no other choice but to close the ICO because that what is in the terms initially, they don't need to wait for another 2 months and even save the team precious time to work on the project but their hands are could be tied because the main platform is not ready for operation.
legendary
Great! And remember, ICO is two months long, so there will be plenty of time to accumulate some Incent via the various bounty programmes.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250

fb now present

Very good.
Merit: 506
Your own digital self

fb now present

legendary

Working on it!
Jump to: