Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 223. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hi Just to clarify the supply

Say if everyone invest on day 1...i.e. 5million that is approx 8333.33 btc.  10000tokens per btc will equate to 83.33million tokens being issues which will be 50% of the total supply.

Total supply will be approx 166.66m max and on the opposite end it will be 99.99m min?

That sounds right, though where do you get 99.99m?
Key thing is that supply is fixed, and the Reserve is not spent on a permanent basis - it's just for balancing up on a short term basis. Essentially it can be discounted from supply because it's not an overhang, it's for orderly settlement and will remain ring-fenced.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
so finally something to look after?  Roll Eyes
Absolutely  Smiley

Social media bounties are live!

1. Register an account on theviralexchange.com.
2. Complete social media actions such as like, follow or tweet and get Incent tokens as reward!
Joined viralexchange now how can I get bounty?
Go to 'Earn points' and look for social media actions posted by Incent. Complete the action, confirm and you'll be credited with Incent tokens.
Thanks.Do I need to like incent fb page first and link my facebook account to thevuralexchange to see actions by incent?Does same stand true for Twitter as well?
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Hi Just to clarify the supply

Say if everyone invest on day 1...i.e. 5million that is approx 8333.33 btc.  10000tokens per btc will equate to 83.33million tokens being issues which will be 50% of the total supply.

Total supply will be approx 166.66m max and on the opposite end it will be 99.99m min?
legendary
Am unsure about your "Carrot-Like" Logo but then again i guess "Incent" is trying to convey the "Carrot and Stick" idiom

Yep! Though there's no stick, just a big fat tasty digital carrot.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Am unsure about your "Carrot-Like" Logo but then again i guess "Incent" is trying to convey the "Carrot and Stick" idiom
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I know there's a 5 million dollar cap. But is that cap there to make sure it's not over sold like Waves, or do you guys expect to raise that much?

We've put a cap in place for 2 reasons:

1. Should we raise it, this capital will enable us to get the product to market in very good order. Once we have a demonstrable market fit we will need further (conventionally raised) finance to scale and we do not want to hamstring ourselves with an over-inflated valuation.

2. We want there to be a strong secondary market for Incent, for the sake of those who fund us through ICO and the project moving forward.

RW.
Thanks. Good luck on the project.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Help us promoting Incent and get rewarded! You'll find all information about our signature campaign, translation bounties and social media bounties in our 2nd post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16169478

Good, place more tweets and FB posts on TVE, we will spread the word.  Wink  Will join your campaign after iconomi ends
Activity: 924
Help us promoting Incent and get rewarded! You'll find all information about our signature campaign, translation bounties and social media bounties in our 2nd post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16169478
@dev and team i would like to reserve Malayalam(india) transalation..the project seems to be good  and good luck !!!
Please follow the instructions in the 2nd post to apply for a translation bounty. Thanks for being interested!
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
@dev and team i would like to reserve Malayalam(india) transalation..the project seems to be good  and good luck !!!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Just a quick note to say that we've just pushed up some more info. on how you can participate in the ICO using your WAVES - see https://incentloyalty.com/ico for further details (account required)
Absolutely  Smiley

2. Complete social media actions such as like, follow or tweet and get Incent tokens as reward!
Go to 'Earn points' and look for social media actions posted by Incent. Complete the action, confirm and you'll be credited with Incent tokens.
legendary
Activity: 854

Activity: 477
Check out the cryptocopia AMA with Sasha Ivanov from Waves and Rob Wilson from Incent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzv4niblZcI
legendary
Is this the first application built on the Waves platform?  In terms of investing in the platform or the application, which do you feel is the better play? Generally, not just Wave/Incent...

Certainly one of the first.
In terms of which is a better investment, that's comparing apples and oranges. Waves is the platform, Incent the business/application. It's a bit like asking which is better, Linux or the app built on it. Or which is better, the US dollar or the business that uses it. (I.e. really depends on the business.)

What I would say is that if Incent attracts meaningful transaction volumes and exposure, that will be very good for Waves. That's one of the reasons why Incent itself is accepting (and holding) Waves in the ICO, as well as bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Is this the first application built on the Waves platform?  In terms of investing in the platform or the application, which do you feel is the better play? Generally, not just Wave/Incent...
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
I don't see pig Latin !??
Great project. I was early supporter of Waves and I'm holding bunch of tokens. I will take my part in Incent ICO as it was in my radar.
Thanks for you kind feedback, we appreciate it!

On another note, translation bounties are announced - you can find them in the 2nd post!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Great project. I was early supporter of Waves and I'm holding bunch of tokens. I will take my part in Incent ICO as it was in my radar.
Jump to: