Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 224. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
You want to transfer your thread on the Russian language?
All well-known and long-term projects are presented in the Russian locale, but your ...
We will start translations soon!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
All well-known and long-term projects are presented in the Russian locale, but your ...

Imo their op has been translated into Russian before, you are too late. But you can join the social bounty
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
We updated our first post, it's way slicker now! Check it out and give feedback!  Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Will the activity on TVE pickup, I am only seeing 1 or 2 tweets a day and no FB posts

1 token is so mean, they have 200k for social bounty, 5-10 is mpre reasonable, unless they have many tweets, but nowadays there are not many only a few

Hi, Thanks for taking part in our bounty program! Be assured we will be increasing the number of Incent available each day imminently. A few technical issues presented themselves in these first few days, as we knew they would since we have not plugged into TVE before, but we decided to launch the program anyway. Thanks for sticking with us.
Activity: 261
Will the activity on TVE pickup, I am only seeing 1 or 2 tweets a day and no FB posts

Hi, We are planning on connecting Facebook but there seems to be a technical error at the moment that TVE are looking into.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
I rather 1 token than no token
Activity: 82

1 token is so mean, they have 200k for social bounty, 5-10 is more reasonable, unless they have many tweets, but nowadays there are not many only a few
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Yes please - keep the sig for the duration. That's the point: promotion!
Activity: 111
Hi, OP, the duration of ICO is 2 months, we need to post 30, if we complete it, can we remove the signature?

Or we need to wear it until ico ends?
I'am sure you'll have to wear it until ICO ends, why would they track every individual poster. Too much resources involved.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Hi, OP, the duration of ICO is 2 months, we need to post 30, if we complete it, can we remove the signature?

Or we need to wear it until ico ends?
legendary
Hi incent,
My first post in this thread and i am interested in this project.may i know why you reserved 50M tokens which is 50% out of total supply? what is the guaranty that this token will not dump after a successful launching? 50% reserve for future promotion is huge amount which make me worried.

Hey imbest,
Yes - we realise this is something that can be misunderstood, but it's actually critical to the working of the project and a positive for investors, since they will be paid dividends through it. For an explanation, see posts starting here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16357335

50% of fund is reserved by dev team? Could you elaborate the details? How much for bounty? How much for advisory board? And so forth. Your slides says too few details.

Good question! The vast majority is will be used to act as the Reserve for market-making to ensure prompt settlement to customers - see above.

We've created a number of marketing partnerships with organisations and individuals who we are paying or part-paying in Incent, where they share our long-term vision and our aims are aligned. The total amount of Incent reserved for team, marketing and promotion will be no more than 12% of supply, with other payments being made in fiat and BTC.
I hope that answers your question!
Activity: 78
Hi incent,
My first post in this thread and i am interested in this project.may i know why you reserved 50M tokens which is 50% out of total supply? what is the guaranty that this token will not dump after a successful launching? 50% reserve for future promotion is huge amount which make me worried.

Hey imbest,
Yes - we realise this is something that can be misunderstood, but it's actually critical to the working of the project and a positive for investors, since they will be paid dividends through it. For an explanation, see posts starting here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16357335

50% of fund is reserved by dev team? Could you elaborate the details? How much for bounty? How much for advisory board? And so forth. Your slides says too few details.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I have been a member of TVE for sometime now and i have not seen the Incent token on the list until now and 1 incent is paid for every task.
legendary
Hi incent,

Hey imbest,
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hi incent,
Activity: 532
Activity: 1008
Jump to: