Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 64. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Bittrex and American Exchanges

Okay, so the clarion calls for Bittrex listing have been growing steadily louder and we are listening, we’re in dialogue and pending the finalisation of some business emanating from our ICO, I am prepared to pay for them to list us, based on their volume, the quality of their service and what I understand of their ambitious development path.
------------

When is this getting listed on Bittrex guys? Any ETA?

Thanks.
Activity: 377

looks like price is back to ICO levels. definitely buying some

At this moment you currently do have the opportunity to pick up some portions of Incent on cryptopia in the low 5000 satoshi range.  That is because the buy pressure is still relatively low, even though the sell side is trying to maintain it at 9000 satoshi. 
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
i really like this project!

i used to run a groupon-like project, and from that experience I saw how the business model hurt businesses because customer loyalty was hit badly by the low-cost low-quality services provided, and ever since been tinkering around with the idea of improving customer loyalty.

Welcome! Swing by slack for the latest updates. If you have a particular project in mind we can discuss it there too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
i really like this project!

i used to run a groupon-like project, and from that experience I saw how the business model hurt businesses because customer loyalty was hit badly by the low-cost low-quality services provided, and ever since been tinkering around with the idea of improving customer loyalty.

legendary
Can you explain that in more detail? What is the advantage for me as an Incent investor when I invest in MobileGo? I plan to invest in MobileGo one way or another, but I did not know that there is a connection between both tokens.

Don`t forget that everybody who invest in MobileGo get Incent Token back.

MobileGo have to buy it from the Market. This will push Incent too.

MobileGo is using the deposit tech that Incent developed for their ICO. For every deposit, a small proportion (tbc) of the amount will be used to buy Incent from the open market as a bonus for MobileGo investors.
This is really just like any other Incent merchant. MobileGo investors (=customers) get a bonus, whilst there is market demand for Incent, benefitting Incent holders.

Hopefully the tech works better than last time at the Tokes ICO  Wink

There are two narratives about that episode, and they are very different. Suffice to say that the MobileGo team is prepared to run a multi-million dollar crowdsale on it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Can you explain that in more detail? What is the advantage for me as an Incent investor when I invest in MobileGo? I plan to invest in MobileGo one way or another, but I did not know that there is a connection between both tokens.

MobileGo is using the deposit tech that Incent developed for their ICO. For every deposit, a small proportion (tbc) of the amount will be used to buy Incent from the open market as a bonus for MobileGo investors.
This is really just like any other Incent merchant. MobileGo investors (=customers) get a bonus, whilst there is market demand for Incent, benefitting Incent holders.

Hopefully the tech works better than last time at the Tokes ICO  Wink
legendary

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

But what is the ratio of MobileGo to Incent tokens that would be given to investors. I don't even understand what MobileGo project have in common with Incent tokens
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

legendary
MobileGo is using INCT's deposit tech to help run their ICO. This gives INCT some exposure and proof of work example. I believe a small percentage (0.5?, 1%?) of the money raised in the MobileGo crowdsale is going to purchase INCT from the market for people that participate.

That's right. Percentage is still being decided (ignore my earlier message).
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Is this true? What's the relationship of the 2 projects? What is the rate of how much incent token the mobilego investors will get?

Buy MobileGo - I assume you will - and receive some more free Incent. Just for participating. Pretty cool, huh?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
MobileGo is using INCT's deposit tech to help run their ICO. This gives INCT some exposure and proof of work example. I believe a small percentage (0.5?, 1%?) of the money raised in the MobileGo crowdsale is going to purchase INCT from the market for people that participate.
Activity: 473

Is this true? What's the relationship of the 2 projects? What is the rate of how much incent token the mobilego investors will get?
Activity: 475
Merit: 251

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Yes finally in coinmarketcap top 100! Well done guys!

Incent is such an undervalued project right now. Just wait till others wake up and smell the incent Wink

What's the highest price do you foresee Incent can get?

Maybe it is a clue.  (Nov 29, 2016):
https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-will-never-be-this-cheap-again-heres-why-815d369b5af7

It is just beginning of the new era while it start rising. I got decent amount just few days ago when it touched on 1st exchange than it was very cheaper.
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Incent is such an undervalued project right now. Just wait till others wake up and smell the incent Wink

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-will-never-be-this-cheap-again-heres-why-815d369b5af7

Things are getting better now. And yeah I agree this project is still very young so who knows. And the market is just really there waiting and already ripe. 
Activity: 207
Merit: 101

legendary
Even I really don't give much importance to valuation when product is under development but for many people it will be good to see price in five figures after long time. Though volume is not very high but at least market begins to response as we are reaching to see first merchant adoption in near future. keep the development going on team.

Yes. Of course it's nice to see a higher price but let's not forget that it's early days in a thinly-traded market, and we haven't yet launched with Merchant #1. In these conditions and with BTC so volatile, Incent will go up and down like crazy too.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Even I really don't give much importance to valuation when product is under development but for many people it will be good to see price in five figures after long time. Though volume is not very high but at least market begins to response as we are reaching to see first merchant adoption in near future. keep the development going on team.
Activity: 632

Oh about the market making dividends... why not just implement Iconomi smart tactics to get around this with a buy back n burn strategy?
Pages:
Jump to: