Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 61. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I see on OP, ICO price is 10k incent per 1 BTC and on website ico is 15k incent per 1 BTC.
Where is true? Roll Eyes
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
How to Withdraw my Incent token in waves lite Chrome to Bittrex Exchange ? Anyone know ?
I have some Incent token in there, So now I want to trade it at Bittrex Exchange.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
INCNT 20,000 sat soon Cheesy
woooooo  Shocked
i hope so INCNT 20k sat or same with price tokes  Wink

I don't think it's too hard to reach 20k sat for Incent. We saw 12k sat price today, it just needs to have a one pump wave then we are in 20k level. I'll buy when price is low and wait for bigger folks to pump it. Smiley
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
woooooo  Shocked
i hope so INCNT 20k sat or same with price tokes  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you aren't comfortable ........
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
When polo? But i was glad to seeing the incent in bittrex, looks like it was also pumping the demand for the incent token.  Grin

First we need to see some volume in Bittrex. After that we can talk about Polo.
For that volume there's no way Polo interest this asset. They didn't even accept Waves.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Oh my god I dont belive my eyes Its happen INCENT Now Trading on BITTREX. Good news for all holders.
When polo? But i was glad to seeing the incent in bittrex, looks like it was also pumping the demand for the incent token.  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Will the activity on TVE pickup, I am only seeing 1 or 2 tweets a day and no FB posts

))) Social bounty campaign already finished somwhere in the end of 2016
Yep, just wanted to say I doubt that you see anything on TVE from us. Bounties are all closed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
Will the activity on TVE pickup, I am only seeing 1 or 2 tweets a day and no FB posts

))) Social bounty campaign already finished somwhere in the end of 2016
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Incent is added to Bittrex but volume is rather small. I wonder why nobody trade it there? Isn't there enough demand for coin?
Volume is only 67 BTC in Bittrex.

As Lao Tzu said, "A journey of a thousand miles starts with a mere $70,000 in volume."
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
Incent is added to Bittrex but volume is rather small. I wonder why nobody trade it there? Isn't there enough demand for coin?
Volume is only 67 BTC in Bittrex.
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Oh my god I dont belive my eyes Its happen INCENT Now Trading on BITTREX. Good news for all holders.
yeah i'm happy incent now trading on bittrex

i think new first begin to go pum price Wink

good luck trade in bittrex all holders  Grin
Activity: 298
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Your work is greatly appreciated @yoyoamigo
Cheers - usukan
I totally agree with usukan, you are doing an outstanding job and we would love to be featured in the updates whenever possible. We don't mind you posting in here at all!
Just a small suggestion for the twitter hashtags: Rather use #wavesplatform, $WAVES and #crowdfunding. The latter ones are more effective than #ICO and #crowdfund.  Smiley

Noted! will be replacing and using the hashtags you have suggested  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Very good vol 58btc at Bittrex and it's very stable at the 11k sat level at the moment. Nice price increased.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Can you ask coinmarketcap to update Incent information, I wasn't know that bittrex have added Incent, it is good move for this project,we have now cryptopia, liqui, livecoin, and bittrex, all are good exchanges. with some promotion, the volume will rise more, good luck.
I have already requested the addition of Bittrex to our exchanges, it's just a matter of time.  Smiley

Well if bittrex I really like to trade.
Can you ask coinmarketcap to update Incent information, I wasn't know that bittrex have added Incent, it is good move for this project,we have now cryptopia, liqui, livecoin, and bittrex, all are good exchanges. with some promotion, the volume will rise more, good luck.
I have already requested the addition of Bittrex to our exchanges, it's just a matter of time.  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Is free for me to make a speculation if the incent will goes to the poloniex in the future? I'm happy to see more update from the developer, looks like karl is very active person. Good job.
You surely can speculate on that but we are not actively pursuing a Poloniex listing. We are more than happy with the current set of exchanges and will focus on rolling-out the core application to the first merchants. Thanks for the kind words, btw  Smiley

Good news, finally incent can be trade in Bittrex, and the rate is better than a day ago
Happy trading! Wink

rather strange, they say on bittrex that incent price has reached 2btc today ?

Seems to happen a lot with new coins. First price is insanely high, presumably bought by the seller himself. Not quite sure what the purpose of this is.
That was the first buy order on Bittrex but obviously only for a tiny amount of Incent. No idea what its purpose is either...
Pages:
Jump to: