Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 63. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
How many INCNT are there? What's the supply finally?
Activity: 275
Merit: 250

Really good news!!! I like the price response  Grin

@Cassius thanks for the info, i think buying it live from exchanges will give a more constant buy pressure, which in turn will give a more sustainable price. Good choice! Will wait for an update on the amount Smiley
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Its been a while since i played with a shytcoin on trex....Lets get this party started  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
That update was really awesome. Hope bittrex will be soon and first merchant integration. We need USA market i am 100% sure in this.

Btw End of April is exact date or not?

MobileGo ico is 25 April. That's 'Merchant #0' really. It's not easy to put an exact date on Merchant #1 integration but we'll keep the community posted.

Is there any idea when there will be clarity on the amount of Incent that will be distributed to mobilego ICO participants? Ive seen amounts of 0.5 and 1% but i understood it was not decided yet? And will the Incent be bought and distributed 'on the spot' or will it be done all at once at the end of the mobilego ICO? Thanks Smiley

Both good questions.
The idea is to buy it in real time from an exchange or exchanges. Amount to be confirmed - by 25 April at the very latest Wink
Activity: 275
That update was really awesome. Hope bittrex will be soon and first merchant integration. We need USA market i am 100% sure in this.

MobileGo ico is 25 April. That's 'Merchant #0' really. It's not easy to put an exact date on Merchant #1 integration but we'll keep the community posted.

Is there any idea when there will be clarity on the amount of Incent that will be distributed to mobilego ICO participants? Ive seen amounts of 0.5 and 1% but i understood it was not decided yet? And will the Incent be bought and distributed 'on the spot' or will it be done all at once at the end of the mobilego ICO? Thanks Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from WAVES, not a member of their Team or Company.

this is a simple recap of all activities and news for the past week.

i am doing this out of contribution for WavesPlatform and to all ICO tokens using it. As well as for the communities involved.  
Reason? Ever since the WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
In addition, i feel that those that are on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
i would like to see WavesPlatform and all those who are part of it rise up together in full force. Not one without the others. Grin

No payment is required. Also, all images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons) a.k.a. free for public use.
Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own. So rest assured Grin

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the image you see below and a link to WavesPlatform website and to its recap as well.
As you can see, you will not find any other cryptocurrencies here except yours and WAVES.
This is done so as to respect your space and the community's attention. for the other cryptocurrencies as well.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this message to the tweet.
whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, just above where the date is. that link.
a small request, add 3 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #ico #crowdfund" if you can. Thank you.
For the community, please liked it or retweet it as well.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet it or blog it.
If, however, there are no news for the entire week, i will not post any recap. So be sure to have at least one.
news and activities are only inclusive of new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap.
However, do not trouble yourself about re-posting an old news. I will be able to find out if its new or not. So leave the work to me. =)

If you only a few news now, it's alright. this recap is not meant to put to shame.
But in the future, you can rest assured that i will be covering those many news.
If it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. If it takes hours to bake a cake, then so shall it be. Hope everyone understands this.

Thank you and enjoy the recap.  

Ride on WAVES!

Last Updated on: 4th April 2017
03 April - 09 April 2017 INCENT Recap will be out next week!

1] Blog: Long update |Link:1
    --- Technical Development
    --- Commercial Operations
    --- Market Operations
    --- Compliance and Structure
2] Listed & trading live on Livecoin Exchange |Link:1

WavesPlatform Recap is out. Check it out!

Your work is greatly appreciated @yoyoamigo

Cheers - usukan

I totally agree with usukan, you are doing an outstanding job and we would love to be featured in the updates whenever possible. We don't mind you posting in here at all!

Just a small suggestion for the twitter hashtags: Rather use #wavesplatform, $WAVES and #crowdfunding. The latter ones are more effective than #ICO and #crowdfund.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from WAVES, not a member of their Team or Company.

i am doing this out of contribution for WavesPlatform and to all ICO tokens using it. As well as for the communities involved.  
Reason? Ever since the WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
In addition, i feel that those that are on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
i would like to see WavesPlatform and all those who are part of it rise up together in full force. Not one without the others. Grin

No payment is required. Also, all images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons) a.k.a. free for public use.
Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own. So rest assured Grin

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the image you see below and a link to WavesPlatform website and to its recap as well.
As you can see, you will not find any other cryptocurrencies here except yours and WAVES.
This is done so as to respect your space and the community's attention. for the other cryptocurrencies as well.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this message to the tweet.
whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, just above where the date is. that link.
a small request, add 3 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #ico #crowdfund" if you can. Thank you.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet it or blog it.
If, however, there are no news for the entire week, i will not post any recap. So be sure to have at least one.
news and activities are only inclusive of new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap.
However, do not trouble yourself about re-posting an old news. I will be able to find out if its new or not. So leave the work to me. =)

If you only a few news now, it's alright. this recap is not meant to put to shame.
But in the future, you can rest assured that i will be covering those many news.
If it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. If it takes hours to bake a cake, then so shall it be. Hope everyone understands this.

Ride on WAVES!

03 April - 09 April 2017 INCENT Recap will be out next week!

1] Blog: Long update |Link:1
    --- Technical Development
    --- Commercial Operations
    --- Market Operations
    --- Compliance and Structure
2] Listed & trading live on Livecoin Exchange |Link:1

WavesPlatform Recap is out. Check it out!

Your work is greatly appreciated @yoyoamigo

Cheers - usukan

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Message from yoyoamigo

Ride on WAVES!

This is the 1st recap that 'yoyoamigo' has done for Incent. There is no previous recap.
The next recap is out! Click here

legendary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
we hit ico price already and there are still knob jockeys here pleading for listings to flip incent? These arbitrage holders are the scurge to the community

It's 15 years since I've heard that particular insult. I remember it because it was new to me and made me smile then too.

Edit: just looked it up on Urban Dictionary. Probably should have guessed.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
we hit ico price already and there are still knob jockeys here pleading for listings to flip incent? These arbitrage holders are the scurge to the community
Activity: 504
i think Cassius made the things clearer as crystal. how everybody can read in the blog the "dividend" model is dead. This was necessary to have a chance to get listed on american exchanges. now its up to BITTREX to decide if the volume, innovation and community are tight enough to list another coin. i am honest as a quiet reader in this forum there a far better communitys than here not only crying for more exchanges every day. beside that i am hoping it will get listed there because of popularity and a broader audience. But this has nothing to do in a first step with the fundamental developement of the company.
legendary
Bittrex and American Exchanges

Okay, so the clarion calls for Bittrex listing have been growing steadily louder and we are listening, we’re in dialogue and pending the finalisation of some business emanating from our ICO, I am prepared to pay for them to list us, based on their volume, the quality of their service and what I understand of their ambitious development path.
------------

When is this getting listed on Bittrex guys? Any ETA?

Thanks.

No ETA. When, and even if, are down to Bittrex. I'm sure a note to them requesting INCNT listing wouldn't hurt to show there's community support.

They only care about 5 bitcoins, and for this project to expand that little further..after raising 1.1million, I think this should be pushed/paid until listed. This is the only way it'll attract more community attention.

Sooner this is done, the faster things can progress.
There seems to be a huge misinterpretation here. Bittrex doesn't list coins for money, there is no listing fee. Bittrex list coins based on some internal standards such as community, expected volume and innovation. That's why we always tried to emphasize that a Bittrex listing is not guaranteed at all.

As mentioned, we are in touch with them but it's nothing set in stone yet.

Bittrex does list coins for money, I believe their price was 3 bitcoins, but I've heard a few say it's now 5. All you need to do is contact them via twitter DM to confirm this.

We've been in contact, we know what the 'deal' is. And it's not that. Feel free to follow this up with them in person if you need convincing otherwise.
In the meantime, we're pursuing this and doing what we can. But it's simply not a matter of 'pay and get listed'.
Activity: 381

Okay, so the clarion calls for Bittrex listing have been growing steadily louder and we are listening, we’re in dialogue and pending the finalisation of some business emanating from our ICO, I am prepared to pay for them to list us, based on their volume, the quality of their service and what I understand of their ambitious development path.
------------

Thanks.

No ETA. When, and even if, are down to Bittrex. I'm sure a note to them requesting INCNT listing wouldn't hurt to show there's community support.

They only care about 5 bitcoins, and for this project to expand that little further..after raising 1.1million, I think this should be pushed/paid until listed. This is the only way it'll attract more community attention.

There seems to be a huge misinterpretation here. Bittrex doesn't list coins for money, there is no listing fee. Bittrex list coins based on some internal standards such as community, expected volume and innovation. That's why we always tried to emphasize that a Bittrex listing is not guaranteed at all.

Bittrex does list coins for money, I believe their price was 3 bitcoins, but I've heard a few say it's now 5. All you need to do is contact them via twitter DM to confirm this.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

------------

Thanks.

Activity: 381

------------

Thanks.

legendary

------------

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org