Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 13. (Read 23466 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
So Trading Card Data Base is actually a lot more in depth then I realized, setup to keep track of member's collections and buys/sells/wants, etc.

@minerjones - if you're able to share all the Refractor pics you have, I can start uploading them all. The site really only wants scanned images since they're better quality then photos but photos are better then nothing for now...

Making some progress though, Base & Holofoil sets are all submitted/getting reviewed to upload, I'll be doing Crystal Sparkle set sometime later today most likely.

https://www.tcdb.com/Search.cfm?SearchCategory=Non-Sport&cx=partner-pub-2387250451295121%3Ahes0ib-44xp&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22cardsmiths+currency%22
Activity: 17
Merit: 12
Activity: 89
Merit: 8
I pulled a Ruby m1 and bagholder, will try get pics for you this weekend.
I have not been able to keep up with this thread or the main Cardsmiths thread, but seems like a lot more cards are being found and traded/sold
I know a bunch more Onyx have been found, but this is what I have from previous post and ebay sales:

Would be nice if there was a live list people could edit themselves for what serial# refactors they hold. Might have to do something like this and incorporated it into the subreddit.

I am happy to send you the spreadsheet if wanted.....
would be cool to see how many of each refractor have been found
My only base is what I have found on ebay and the first pages of this thread (and trading thread)

And ideas for a live hosting?
Google sheets?

Maybe, would be nice to have a place people could host the pics too, almost like what this sites does but expanded on to include all refactor serial #'s

https://www.tcdb.com/Checklist.cfm/sid/326094

A live Google doc isn't a bad idea to start, maybe just with pic links and people can suggest edits and mods can review the edits to insure accuracy.

I suggested this a long time back, tcda looks like what we need and it's already setup so people can post pics, etc. Let's do it!

In the process of uploading pictures to there now, should have all base/HF/CS uploaded by this weekend.
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
I have not been able to keep up with this thread or the main Cardsmiths thread, but seems like a lot more cards are being found and traded/sold
I know a bunch more Onyx have been found, but this is what I have from previous post and ebay sales:

Would be nice if there was a live list people could edit themselves for what serial# refactors they hold. Might have to do something like this and incorporated it into the subreddit.

My only base is what I have found on ebay and the first pages of this thread (and trading thread)

Google sheets?

Maybe, would be nice to have a place people could host the pics too, almost like what this sites does but expanded on to include all refactor serial #'s

A live Google doc isn't a bad idea to start, maybe just with pic links and people can suggest edits and mods can review the edits to insure accuracy.

I suggested this a long time back, tcda looks like what we need and it's already setup so people can post pics, etc. Let's do it!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596

Google sheets?

That might work
I wouldn't want a sheet that people can edit, but definitely make suggestions/notes
That is a good idea. Cheesy
I will review it this weekend and relay back my findings

-MJ

Google sheets?

legendary
Those custom ballets have sold for .02 on the forum before. Worth at least .015 - .025 IMO as people like myself collect custom ballets

It's worth that much even redeemed? I sort of consider it part of the set though now, so I probably wouldn't part with it until I had a duplicate...

Couple redeemed ones sold on eBay for about $50 I believe.

The returned "REDEEMED" cards should definitely be worth something and also the Ballet wallets, even if redeemed.
There are only so many of each of these and are quite limited overall.
What was there... less than 1500 cases?  so total possible "REDEEMED" cards are this or less.
Even less for each Ballet wallet that was custom produced for this card series
And remember.. only certain redemptions receive the Ballet wallet card.
From what I remember, the smallest and largest redemption come on generic cards
legendary

REFRACTORS SEEN:
Beryl: 67 of 73
Emerald: 66 of 73
Amethyst: 62 of 73
Ruby: 43 of 73
Gold: 39 of 73
Sapphire: 25 of 73
Onyx: 11 of 73
Diamond: 42 of 62

Google sheets?

Diamonds 18, 22, 44 you can mark as found. Onyx 18 also.

So 45 diamonds accounted for so far now.

Can you send me pics?
Activity: 604
Merit: 273

Diamonds 18, 22, 44 you can mark as found. Onyx 18 also.

So 45 diamonds accounted for so far now.

REFRACTORS SEEN:

Those custom ballets have sold for .02 on the forum before. Worth at least .015 - .025 IMO as people like myself collect custom ballets

It's worth that much even redeemed? I sort of consider it part of the set though now, so I probably wouldn't part with it until I had a duplicate...

Couple redeemed ones sold on eBay for about $50 I believe.
legendary

REFRACTORS SEEN:

Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
For posterity, I'm posting images of my diamond refractors #18 Satoshi, #22 Stock-to-Flow, and #44 Bitconnect

and also I see some people discussing what the "real" redemption cards look like so I will post the pics of those also:

Note the Ballet redemption reward wallet uses a BECH32 encrypted private key (hidden under the sticker), and you get a 20-digit alphanumeric PASSWORD under the scratch-off. I used Mycelium wallet sweep feature to sweep this wallet, in case you didn't have the Ballet app.

For posterity, I'm posting images of my diamond refractors #18 Satoshi, #22 Stock-to-Flow, and #44 Bitconnect

and also I see some people discussing what the "real" redemption cards look like so I will post the pics of those also:

Note the Ballet redemption reward wallet uses a BECH32 encrypted private key (hidden under the sticker), and you get a 20-digit alphanumeric PASSWORD under the scratch-off. I used Mycelium wallet sweep feature to sweep this wallet, in case you didn't have the Ballet app.
Guys check my latest post in the trading thread. Some WEIRD shit is happening with privnote and a lost bitcoin payment for some cardsmith cards. It looks like privnote might be compromised. Both Otillio1330 and I did testing and we saw Privnote CHANGING the bitcoin public addresses in our test messages. I have included screenshots:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5407863.180

EDIT: ok, Otillio1330 accidentally used a scam site called privnote.co instead of privnote.com and it is indeed changing public bitcoin addresses! Very scammy. I'm offering to split the loss with him, in good faith, since it wasn't a large amount Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
Would y'all recommend buying the MR8 off eBay or buying a redemption card off eBay and then sending in the redemption card? Reason I ask is because there's a redemption card selling for $100 right now. Not sure which is more worth it

That’s a non redemption card if I remember right. Like the one they send you when you send in the actual redemption card. Don’t be tricked - it’s a rip off. I have 3 of those cards
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Would y'all recommend buying the MR8 off eBay or buying a redemption card off eBay and then sending in the redemption card? Reason I ask is because there's a redemption card selling for $100 right now. Not sure which is more worth it
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
BIG NEWS!
Has anyone here been following the Cardsmiths Facebook page?
It looks like someone finally pulled a 1 BTC card, posted 6 days ago.
Sorry I wasn't logged in so couldn't get thread link, but here is the pic:
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php/?fbid=275273991716558
Pages:
Jump to: