Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 17. (Read 23544 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
If there's a set redemption program for Currency Series 2, what about doing 2/2's for Series 2?
Gives a lot more people the chance for a low number special card.
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
Was the limit always 50 cases in the cart on cardsmtihs? It says no more in stock after 50.

It used to show ALOT more until Dane tipped them off lol JK but ya know - probably some truth to it. Now it stops at 50

The quantity cap of 50 is a global cap that is cross-platform.  It is entirely arbitrary. 

Yes, it was reduced from "no cap" a while ago, but it is in no way indicative of the amount of remaining stock.

These are taking off! Glad to see cardsmiths getting the recognition they deserve for such a high quality product!!
Activity: 463
Merit: 74
Was the limit always 50 cases in the cart on cardsmtihs? It says no more in stock after 50.

It used to show ALOT more until Dane tipped them off lol JK but ya know - probably some truth to it. Now it stops at 50

The quantity cap of 50 is a global cap that is cross-platform.  It is entirely arbitrary. 

Yes, it was reduced from "no cap" a while ago, but it is in no way indicative of the amount of remaining stock.

Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
Have they made any Bitpay St Petersburg Bitcoin Bowl game cards yet? If not, they should.
Nothing from Cardsmiths yet, maybe in the future.
Some of us discussed what we would like to see in series 2 about halfway through this thread.

The currency cards are not just bitcoin or even crypto cards specifically, each card in series 1 represents a different form of exchange that has been used in the past, like Tally Sticks and Tulips.

I would love to see Cardsmiths release a BTC specific product or at least a crypto only card set.

Edit:
Someone pulled a Amethyst and another a ruby refractor of the MR1 card: https://www.reddit.com/r/Currencytradingcards/comments/149p9xk/tonights_best_pull/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Has anyone completed a rainbow set of any card yet?

Thanks.  If anyone here is close to the makers, or if the makers view this thread ( I have no idea whether they do or not, or if anyone involved in the project is in this thread at all, I just don't pay all that close attention to it) it would be great if you could pass along the interest in make cards for the St Pete BitPay Bitcoin Bowl Game.  This was a huge part of bitcoins history, a very unique event..I mean the whole thing was really cool and of course well ahead of it's time.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
I have not kept up with the Reddit thread... so probably missing a few of the unseen refractors.
If anyone wants to grab pics and post them here, that would be nice! Cheesy
I might have time next week to do so.

Here is the updated chart with seen refractors:

Refractors Seen
Beryl: 67 of 73
Emerald: 61 of 73
Amethyst: 54 of 73
Ruby: 39 of 73
Gold: 35 of 73
Sapphire: 19 of 73
Onyx: 10 of 73
Diamond: 41 of 62

Cool that we have seen over 2/3 of the Diamond refractors and only 4 more to go for all the Beryls!! Cheesy

Activity: 89
Merit: 8
One dude is close to completing a rainbow of #11, very impressive. I'm helping "the garbage man" work on his rainbow, he's got half the Rekt refractors. Hope he pulls the onyx, would be right.
Activity: 604
Merit: 273
What is a "rainbow set"? I have completed the 72-card set of all known crystal sparkle cards (no MR8 in crystal sparkle). Plus I do have the HOLO MR8 (and accompanying redemption card/wallet), and both cold foils. It was a PITA to get them all, lol.

I think it will be impossible to get every card in holo because some of the meta-rares are considered not to exist, if I'm not mistaken...

Ah I see "rainbow set" you mean going across the chart horizontally. I'm working on that but it's a real pain to get a matching set of Onyx/Diamond and there really aren't many refractors on the secondary markets yet, sadly.

Activity: 478
Merit: 22
Have they made any Bitpay St Petersburg Bitcoin Bowl game cards yet? If not, they should.
Nothing from Cardsmiths yet, maybe in the future.
Some of us discussed what we would like to see in series 2 about halfway through this thread.

The currency cards are not just bitcoin or even crypto cards specifically, each card in series 1 represents a different form of exchange that has been used in the past, like Tally Sticks and Tulips.

I would love to see Cardsmiths release a BTC specific product or at least a crypto only card set.

Edit:
Someone pulled a Amethyst and another a ruby refractor of the MR1 card: https://www.reddit.com/r/Currencytradingcards/comments/149p9xk/tonights_best_pull/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Has anyone completed a rainbow set of any card yet?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
copper member
Activity: 1006
Merit: 409
Well I did it, 1 case. Got my base 1a to complete my set. Only found 1 #7 as well. If I had another 1a that would be 2 complete sets.and if I had another 1a and 7 I'd have 3 complete base sets lol. Here's the gemstones MR and cold foil:

Congrats, looks like u got some good ones. Hang on to those base sets. Pretty soon people will only be able to buy cards one by one. Or buy your base set
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Well I did it, 1 case. Got my base 1a to complete my set. Only found 1 #7 as well. If I had another 1a that would be 2 complete sets.and if I had another 1a and 7 I'd have 3 complete base sets lol. Here's the gemstones MR and cold foil:
https://imgur.com/a/r4nUaqU
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Which one of you is porzing on eBay? Haha, you buy from him? Had a good deal on a set of base cards.

He's posted on here under some form of the Porzingis name.
I've picked up a few cards from him, always great service.
copper member
Activity: 1006
Merit: 409
Which one of you is porzing on eBay? Haha, you buy from him? Had a good deal on a set of base cards.

Hes been on here before but hes not a regular I dont think. I purchased probably 30 cards from him. Always a smooth purchase
Activity: 89
Merit: 8
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
Is there any update to the spreadsheet we can look at? I get a case tomorrow but won’t be able to open it Sunday and I want to give myself hope haha!
Best of luck on your case, hope you hit one of the 1BTC redemption cards, they should start showing up soon

Minerjones posts an updated copy of the spreadsheet from time to time, he may do so if he spots this post.
Maybe check Reddit, someone may have an open Google doc or something running
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is there any update to the spreadsheet we can look at? I get a case tomorrow but won’t be able to open it Sunday and I want to give myself hope haha!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Are we officially migrating to Reddit? Feel like activity has dropped off a bit around here. Just want to know if I should save myself time from checking over here

No.
Agree.  Those discount GME boxes no longer available took the wind out of all our sales. Some reddit person going 6 digits into cases so.  Lots to say

Good. Because I like this forum too, just felt dead the last few days. Nice to see it pick back up!!
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
Check game stop periodically.  Check if you have earned rewards. 
Pages:
Jump to: