Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 42. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 47
Holder of last resort
Not sure if any of you follow Cardsmiths on social media, but thought some of you might find this interesting:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrTrXG5usP6/

That's sick I would love an extra 0.1 BTC
Activity: 464
Merit: 74
Not sure if any of you follow Cardsmiths on social media, but thought some of you might find this interesting:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrTrXG5usP6/
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
I decided to send in one set for the 1/1 trade but havent heard back Sad maybe they ran out?
Did you receive a confirmation email with a code to send it with the set?
If so then we are all still waiting, I don't think anybody has received confirmation of the set being received back to Cardsmiths and as far a I know nobody has received a Diamond refractor yet...
I can't wait to see what I get too, it's a long wait
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I decided to send in one set for the 1/1 trade but havent heard back Sad maybe they ran out?

I don't think they've sent any diamond refractors out yet. Will probably be sometime next month when we find out.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 2330
EIN: 82-3893490
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Has anyone else noticed that the shipping costs gone up with the price of boxes at Cardsmiths?

4 boxes shipped to Aus was almost $90 USD shipping  Huh
I didn't place an order at those rates

Is that normal shipping prices? I have no problem buying boxes locally at gamestops and shipping them to you @ actual shipping cost
I know I wanted the cards bad when I first ordered, but I don't remember paying anywhere near that amount for a few boxes.

I may need someone to re ship me some,.I will DM you if needed, I already have someone in the US who maybe able to help me for a little tip

There are people who can take care of this for you
Has anyone else noticed that the shipping costs gone up with the price of boxes at Cardsmiths?

Is that normal shipping prices? I have no problem buying boxes locally at gamestops and shipping them to you @ actual shipping cost
I know I wanted the cards bad when I first ordered, but I don't remember paying anywhere near that amount for a few boxes.

I may need someone to re ship me some,.I will DM you if needed, I already have someone in the US who maybe able to help me for a little tip
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
The page still works..you have to scroll down.
It is for the redemption cards found in the packs

https://cardsmiths.com/pages/currency-series-1-redemptions
Yes I agree, that seems to be a reasonable price for a base set, especially now that 62 complete sets have been removed from circulation with the redemption program

I may have an extra base set for sale if anyone is interested, I could go slightly cheaper than the ebay price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
It appears to be an error on the Cardsmiths website. The Currency Series 1 set redemption link and page are no longer accessible. When you click from the dropdown menu, it takes you to another page that has a graphic about both the set and cryptocurrency redemption, however, when you click "learn more" link, it only takes you to the page for Currency Series 1 Cryptocurrency redemption program.

Perhaps all set redemptions have been claimed and they removed the page to prevent further unnecessary submissions.

That’s what I would assume too. The redemption code it links to is the one that is on redemption cards. I filled that out for my ballet redemptions, but not the diamond redemption
copper member
Activity: 1252
Merit: 108
I have a foil set I was going to list. What is that worth?

Mine at 1500 but no bites. Wait until foil redemption then cash in
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I have a foil set I was going to list. What is that worth?
copper member
Activity: 1227
Merit: 250
This reminded me, does anyone here know what ever happened with our full base sets we sent In to get 1 "nice" card in return deal?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
It appears to be an error on the Cardsmiths website. The Currency Series 1 set redemption link and page are no longer accessible. When you click from the dropdown menu, it takes you to another page that has a graphic about both the set and cryptocurrency redemption, however, when you click "learn more" link, it only takes you to the page for Currency Series 1 Cryptocurrency redemption program.

Perhaps all set redemptions have been claimed and they removed the page to prevent further unnecessary submissions.
copper member
Activity: 1252
Merit: 108
I received 4 box packs today!

Box 1
       Base: 16, 9,6,2,27, 22,21
       Holo: 23,42
       CS: 33
Box 2
       Base: 41,56,20,52,40,24,6
       Holo: 25,28a :-)
       CS: None
       MR: 3
Box 3:
       Base: 53,41,25,9,15,5,46
       Holo: 50,35
       CS: 54
Box 4:
       Base: 5,32,38,52,40,26,11
       Holo: 53,34
       CS: 57

Can you please post a pic of the MR 3 holofoil?
I don't think this has been seem yet by most collectors here, I don't see it on MJ's tracking list
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61888083

https://www.ebay.com/itm/266111707659?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=rqqYryMZRqa&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=rqqYryMZRqa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Thanks for sharing but that's the CS version of the card, we are looking for a pic of the true holofoil MR card (the one with the 1:124 odds)
The CS meta-rare cards are no where near as rare as the HF versions, we still haven't even a few of the MR holofoil  cards.

Did anyone redeeming a set for a Diamond refractor fill out the form on the link below?
I don't remember filling it out myself or seeing it before, I just got the first confirmation with a form to fill out and sent in my set.
Is this something we need to fill out be for receiving the Diamond refractor?
https://cardsmiths.com/pages/currency-series-1-redemptions

Ok. My bad on mislabeling the mr3. Could it be none were made? Normally a CS is more rare than a holo.

Yes.  I filled out a form before sending and waited for confirmation email
No problems, easy mistake to make. I was just excited to see the HF version of the MR 3
Usually the CS cards are more rare than the HF version, when i noticed the crystal sparkle MR cards being pulled at a much lower rate than 1:124 it was explained here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61181212

So the CS MR cards are not true meta-rare cards, they are rare, just not as rare as the HF version. (Most case breaks have about 4 crystal sparkle MR cards, whereas you will be lucky to even get 1 holofoil MR in a case)

Regarding the base set redemption program, did you fill out the form online now asking for the Redemption Code?
I only remember being asked to fill out the form when accepted and that was sent back with the set.

Did the original form we filled out ask for a Redemption Code? I don't remember seeing that, and even if it did ask none of us would have had one before actually being accepted

I suspect that is for future redemption,  because my previous one I was given a code via pdf email and asked to sign the form
Pages:
Jump to: