Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 40. (Read 23586 times)

copper member
Activity: 1041
Merit: 432
Been seeing a ton of listings for cards on ebay.
Perhaps people are trying to unload product after putting sets together for the redemption program.

Can't wait to see what these 1/1 diamond refractors are going to go for.
  Id be surprised if u see more than 1 or 2 diamonds on ebay. Most of those are going to collectors. I know im not selling mine. May trade on forum but thats it for me.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Been seeing a ton of listings for cards on ebay.
Perhaps people are trying to unload product after putting sets together for the redemption program.

Can't wait to see what these 1/1 diamond refractors are going to go for.
Activity: 464
Merit: 74
I hope whoever has the 1/1 Onyx Tally Sticks finds this thread and posts a picture of it.
And on that same topic, really a shame we haven’t seen more Onyx cards.
However with only 73 in existence I guess it’s no surprise we haven’t seen more of them.

I bet I get it… knowing my luck

There’s about 10 cards I don’t want. 10 cards I REALLY want, and 40 or so others I’m perfectly fine getting. As long as I get 1 good card I’ll be happy
Any diamond we get will be ultra rare and people will be clamoring for it. People wont even know they exist.  Most of the cards are concentrated here on the forum. That being said i would like to trade for #46 if anyone gets it. Plus im hoping for 1, 1a, 10, 51, elons,
 No tallys, grrr, lol

I'll take the #40 Diamond Tally Sticks once they are released if anyone wants to trade! Cheesy

I may just offer to buy it myself.  Feel like I can give it the best home.  ;-)
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
I hope whoever has the 1/1 Onyx Tally Sticks finds this thread and posts a picture of it.
However with only 73 in existence I guess it’s no surprise we haven’t seen more of them.

There’s about 10 cards I don’t want. 10 cards I REALLY want, and 40 or so others I’m perfectly fine getting. As long as I get 1 good card I’ll be happy
Any diamond we get will be ultra rare and people will be clamoring for it. People wont even know they exist.  Most of the cards are concentrated here on the forum. That being said i would like to trade for #46 if anyone gets it. Plus im hoping for 1, 1a, 10, 51, elons,
 No tallys, grrr, lol

I'll take the #40 Diamond Tally Sticks once they are released if anyone wants to trade! Cheesy
Activity: 478
Merit: 22

No tallys, grrr, lol
If I get #46 I will contact you, happy to trade that for a different diamond refractor
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
I’m batting 50% on gamestops having these, two had them and two had no clue what I was talking about

Interestingly enough I was told by an employee that they were not getting any additional sets in when I initially bought the first two. When I stopped in a few weeks after buying the first two packs they had two more… So I wonder if they have additional stock they replace when the demand goes up in a specific area. It must be awfully limited but time will tell. Check the GameStop’s you’ve already bought from.

I bought 4 boxes and only accomplished filling some holes in my now incomplete keeper set. But also talked a guy into buying a box at each stop lol. Figured it’s gotta help to spread the word…. They probably got the good pulls as no good deed goes unpunished (jk I’m not a depressing asshole - just kidding around). Could still probably break even if I pieced them out. Just wanna pull a damn 1A so I know my set can be completed - need others but that’s the hard one
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 126
All you need is... Bitcoin
I’m batting 50% on gamestops having these, two had them and two had no clue what I was talking about

Interestingly enough I was told by an employee that they were not getting any additional sets in when I initially bought the first two. When I stopped in a few weeks after buying the first two packs they had two more… So I wonder if they have additional stock they replace when the demand goes up in a specific area. It must be awfully limited but time will tell. Check the GameStop’s you’ve already bought from.
copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 17
Activity: 269
Merit: 23
I would love to see in Series 2 the true Bitcoin Currency, Casascius, Lealana, Satori, ext,ext

Diamond Picture Please!

would also love to see a diamond picture if you can swing it jup Cool
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
I don't really care too much what diamond I receive, just very lucky to be getting one. It sounds like a few people missed out.
That said, I would love to get one of the Elon cards or 35, 37

Looking at my set in hand, I think I would prefer tally sticks to #43 Alexander Hamilton  Undecided
copper member

No tallys, grrr, lol
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals

copper member
I would love to see in Series 2 the true Bitcoin Currency, Casascius, Lealana, Satori, ext,ext

Diamond Picture Please!
copper member
Activity: 606
Merit: 273

Appreciate everyone's patience.  Going forward, we will probably just have to wait and start the program once the cards are in hand. 

Does this mean there might be another redemption program for the version 1 cards? More base set redemptions? I might have to start putting together more sets...
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
Anyone log into target soon after the announcement here. I see 10 left so.. with a redemption already having been found.  Maybe wait for next case to be cracked? 
Activity: 464
Merit: 74
Fuck it, I want the tally sticks

LOL!!

For what it's worth, tally sticks was a hard concept to get right.  It was definitely more about the role it played as a historic medium of exchange rather than thinking we could achieve creating a super-dynamic art piece.

Looking back, I probably would have assigned it to another artist just to see what they could have come up with.  

As you build the checklist you can almost see which cards are going to be the most desired no matter how good you try and make the art.  Tally Sticks definitely fell into that category.  

For Series 2, there a few that I will be interested to see the reaction to.  Sometimes, you are surprised by which ones end up being the most desirable.

That said, it was pretty obvious that the Joe Simko Elon Musk card was going to be one of the most popular cards in S1.

But yeah....poor Tally Sticks.  Thanks for showing it some love!  :-)
Activity: 687
Merit: 562
Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.
copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 17
Fuck it, I want the tally sticks
copper member
You guys are going to meme the tally sticks into the most sought after card if you keep this up. Lol.
Pages:
Jump to: