Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IOU] IOU1 - The Token of Trust. *Translation Bounty!* - page 13. (Read 34123 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Widraw still pending , on games

Im sorry I dont see your withdrawl request unless I'm late on responding to your post.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Widraw still pending , on games
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Digger game is back Smiley
Tried to play on mobile phone. Game run very smooth.
what is name of game on playstore android?
Nope, IOU hasn't games on Android yet, but that guy just tried to open this game via android http://digfor.gold. game are bored and too much trap than rewards that i think just waste your time to play there, I few day ago i have collected about 5300 IOU in game but Dev reset all credits back to 100, I hope that will not happen again
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I did it about 4 hours
you can get coins for free, enjoy it Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
http://digfor.gold

You can play games here

i alwas lost in this game..Territory is too broad and too little gold prize
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
what is name of game on playstore android?
Activity: 1092
and price starting to gain up value by 233.33%
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=IOU_BTC

this coin also has a market place by the way,
but dev, why cant i login at the game
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Suddenly they dumped large quantities of IOU1, who did this, and why? They are classically manipulating the price! Of course so far no real product and application, but the price has dropped to 1/3 of the value in the last 2 days approximately! Embarrassed
usually airdrops fall in value after the airdrop, but after a few months, the the price starts to pick up, it weak hands which received the airdrop which are dumping but give it a month, or 2,3 if the devs dot drop the project, the strong hands will benefit.

It will depend for a large part on the development intentions and skills of the team behind IOU1. In some cases, airdrops can be a good way to kickstart the community. I must say, IOU1 has kept us busy with the mining game. Curious to see what's next. I would say, give them a bit of time and keep accumulating.
Activity: 1092
Suddenly they dumped large quantities of IOU1, who did this, and why? They are classically manipulating the price! Of course so far no real product and application, but the price has dropped to 1/3 of the value in the last 2 days approximately! Embarrassed
usually airdrops fall in value after the airdrop, but after a few months, the the price starts to pick up, it weak hands which received the airdrop which are dumping but give it a month, or 2,3 if the devs dot drop the project, the strong hands will benefit.
Activity: 714

We didn't dump anything. How are we manipulating the price if it's going DOWN?
now i have 100k IOU1 and I am still waiting for the price up maybe up to 100 sat
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Price will go up after adding to new exchangers. When is this foreseen?

vote at C-Cex exchange, read tweets at twitter account. 23 hours until voting
Activity: 532
hope full this coin is longlive not dead now
this coin have good project , keep strong hard work dev Shocked Shocked Shocked

We didn't dump anything. How are we manipulating the price if it's going DOWN?
Activity: 758
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I've been digging a bit and withdrew reward to IOU1 account on waves. Worked fine.
.. time to put my shovel aside and treat my blisters from digging. Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Sorry about the credits reset, the game was still in testing phase, and we had to cancel all withdrawals. We appreciate those who spent their time to help us out.
I think I just waste my time to play this game http://digfor.gold/Play/ I just collected about 5300 IOU1 there and that got reset, meh, Hope will get back my Credits there
Activity: 490
http://digfor.gold/Play/Play.cgi
We Are Sorry, The Dig Location Turned Up Empty.  Lips sealed
Sorry about the credits reset, the game was still in testing phase, and we had to cancel all withdrawals. We appreciate those who spent their time to help us out.
Pages:
Jump to: