Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IOU] IOU1 - The Token of Trust. *Translation Bounty!* - page 14. (Read 34123 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
All, the game is back up, but some things have been changed. The dig cost is 5 but the map contains about 16k credits right now. Thus the reward will be smaller. However, the idea is to try and keep the map supplied with at least 15k credits. Everyone who has an account right now, the withdrawals have been cancelled and your credits amount reduced to 100.

Think of it as a faucet game now I guess. Anyway, thanks to those who tested it out.

http://digfor.gold

I have checked my account today and found out that all of the credits is reset to 100 and all withdrawals are canceled, i have almost 32,000 IOU1 credits on that site.

same problem, IOU1 more than 22.000 credit withdrawals have been cancelled the rest of the 100 credit, very sad with the time that has been used to collect IOU1 ....
I also have 16000 credits and only become 100 credits, very unfair with time wasted, dev should not take all the balance, in part leave not just 100 credits
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
received the airdrop now, thx a lot  Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
All, the game is back up, but some things have been changed. The dig cost is 5 but the map contains about 16k credits right now. Thus the reward will be smaller. However, the idea is to try and keep the map supplied with at least 15k credits. Everyone who has an account right now, the withdrawals have been cancelled and your credits amount reduced to 100.

Think of it as a faucet game now I guess. Anyway, thanks to those who tested it out.

I posted this earlier.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Logged in to my digfor.gold account , my withdrawal was cancelled and balance reset to 100 credits. No problem for me, it's only 4000 IOU.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
price until now still low ,
waiting for a big exchange with expansive price
holding all token IOU1
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

I have checked my account today and found out that all of the credits is reset to 100 and all withdrawals are canceled, i have almost 32,000 IOU1 credits on that site.

same problem, IOU1 more than 22.000 credit withdrawals have been cancelled the rest of the 100 credit, very sad with the time that has been used to collect IOU1 ....

Same problem here, i have pending withdrawal 11000 credit and now all reset to 100, but no problem i still have IOU from airdrop. May be dev reduce all balance to keep price on the market stable. We can see current price is very low on the market and if all withdrawal processed will make price down more and more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

its location is too broad so many possible many of the empty zonk..
can not if its location is minimized?

Are you talking about the gold game?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
its location is too broad so many possible many of the empty zonk..
can not if its location is minimized?
Is there any news about dev meeting with team Huh
So far i really enjoy this game ..... thanks dev

Sorry I think I forgot to answer this question. Right now we're pondering the idea of an incentive program for using IOU1. We will dive deeper into this topic at the next meeting (not scheduled yet). Thanks everyone.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
I see every day the price keeps going down and it may be hard to go up again
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
waiting for the game to be online again, hope some of my suggestion is added if not then thank you for giving us the chance to earn more IOU1.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Can you reduce cost per dig back to 10 ?,
20 credits per dig is too high while so many empty spaces to dig.

Thank you.
Activity: 474
I'm received from airdrop, thank you sir
and goodluck
Activity: 742
You must not write  address here
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
http://digfor.gold = error 404 - and page not found Hope you will fix as soon as posible,I need to digging more gold there

the game offline because maintenance

I apologize all, we had to take the game offline for maintenance.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Good morning dev,

i have send the airdrop mail with fb bounty at may the 23th but i never got the tokens at my wallet  Sad

3PNiS2KuTe9DDX8XYMRnqMsXQ8AnjNnDK2d

regards
Pages:
Jump to: