Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IOU] IOU1 - The Token of Trust. *Translation Bounty!* - page 12. (Read 34123 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Sorry about the delay, we had some other issues besides the game to deal with. It's back up for those who want to play.
http://digfor.gold

Thanks!

Glad to see this game can be played.  Smiley
Any latest news about your plan dev ..?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Sorry about the delay, we had some other issues besides the game to deal with. It's back up for those who want to play.
http://digfor.gold

Thanks!
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
everybody vote at C-Cex exchange ,let's do our best
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
hi admin

i can not login today at http://digfor.gold

here's error information

Error: HTML::Template->new() : Cannot open included file play/tpl_login.htm : file not found. at ../lib/HTML/Template.pm line 1658. HTML::Template::_init_template('HTML::Template=HASH(0x139da80)') called at ../lib/HTML/Template.pm line 1238 HTML::Template::_init('HTML::Template=HASH(0x139da80)') called at ../lib/HTML/Template.pm line 1124 HTML::Template::new('HTML::Template', 'filename', 'play/tpl_login.htm', 'strict', 0, 'loop_context_vars', 1, 'associate', 'CGI=HASH(0x134ebb0)', ...) called at ../lib/HTML/Template.pm line 1182 HTML::Template::new_file('HTML::Template', 'play/tpl_login.htm', 'strict', 0, 'loop_context_vars', 1, 'associate', 'CGI=HASH(0x134ebb0)', 'filter', ...) called at ../lib/CGI/Application.pm line 1464 CGI::Application::load_tmpl('GoldDigger::Play::Login=HASH(0xfdce60)', 'play/tpl_login.htm', 'die_on_bad_params', 0, 'strict', 0, 'path', 'ARRAY(0x1398af0)', 'associate', ...) called at ../lib/GoldDigger/Play/Login.pm line 40 GoldDigger::Play::Login::login('GoldDigger::Play::Login=HASH(0xfdce60)') called at ../lib/CGI/Application.pm line 152 eval {...} called at ../lib/CGI/Application.pm line 151 CGI::Application::run('GoldDigger::Play::Login=HASH(0xfdce60)') called at login.cgi line 11

Yes sorry all, we're working on it.

After 3 days of games that can't be accessed, is the latest dev news?   Roll Eyes
I think the game is still under repair, just be patient
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
hi admin

here's error information

Error: HTML::Template->new() : Cannot open included file play/tpl_login.htm : file not found. at ../lib/HTML/Template.pm line 1658. HTML::Template::_init_template('HTML::Template=HASH(0x139da80)') called at ../lib/HTML/Template.pm line 1238 HTML::Template::_init('HTML::Template=HASH(0x139da80)') called at ../lib/HTML/Template.pm line 1124 HTML::Template::new('HTML::Template', 'filename', 'play/tpl_login.htm', 'strict', 0, 'loop_context_vars', 1, 'associate', 'CGI=HASH(0x134ebb0)', ...) called at ../lib/HTML/Template.pm line 1182 HTML::Template::new_file('HTML::Template', 'play/tpl_login.htm', 'strict', 0, 'loop_context_vars', 1, 'associate', 'CGI=HASH(0x134ebb0)', 'filter', ...) called at ../lib/CGI/Application.pm line 1464 CGI::Application::load_tmpl('GoldDigger::Play::Login=HASH(0xfdce60)', 'play/tpl_login.htm', 'die_on_bad_params', 0, 'strict', 0, 'path', 'ARRAY(0x1398af0)', 'associate', ...) called at ../lib/GoldDigger/Play/Login.pm line 40 GoldDigger::Play::Login::login('GoldDigger::Play::Login=HASH(0xfdce60)') called at ../lib/CGI/Application.pm line 152 eval {...} called at ../lib/CGI/Application.pm line 151 CGI::Application::run('GoldDigger::Play::Login=HASH(0xfdce60)') called at login.cgi line 11

After 3 days of games that can't be accessed, is the latest dev news?   Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
Dev, you would need at least one whitepaper to know your purposes with this coin.
Activity: 5
Is there a strategy update for this coin?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Dev, keep making this currency big, I will keep minimum one year, I am not in a hurry, I prefer more IOU1 development than more exchanges.

Good to hear that, you'll keep yours for long time. I also have some in my wallet and dont want to sell them for cheap price now. I believe good news will come and price will jump. Lets wait and see.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Waiting for the game back.
Look likes you had an issue with the template. do you want to switch to new one ?,
Activity: 30
Dev, keep making this currency big, I will keep minimum one year, I am not in a hurry, I prefer more IOU1 development than more exchanges.
Activity: 28
hi admin

here's error information

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hi admin

here's error information

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
the reboot thing is a bad ideea.they should pay to show they are not some scammers
Its not a bad idea if you read back for a couple of page, the people who participated on it has been informed that it is a test game or site but you are going to be compensated for your time. no scam. the token is given freely. we did not pay for it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
waiting some good news from dev
what next planing to this project dev?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
the reboot thing is a bad ideea.they should pay to show they are not some scammers
dev still has some issues with this game and withdrawing. i asked for a withdraw of 7k tokens maybe a week ago..did not received them..i had left in the game 2k of tokens and now at login i had only 100. still some work to do. but a good concept Smiley

All withdrawals before may 31 has been cancelled and the credits reduced to 100. You can find that announcement from dev on previous page.
why? he has a shotage of supply?..i lost about 1hour on that bloody digging. damn it!

I lost 4k credits too. Don't know what's the reason exactly. Maybe before may 31 was only a test game. Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
dev still has some issues with this game and withdrawing. i asked for a withdraw of 7k tokens maybe a week ago..did not received them..i had left in the game 2k of tokens and now at login i had only 100. still some work to do. but a good concept Smiley

All withdrawals before may 31 has been cancelled and the credits reduced to 100. You can find that announcement from dev on previous page.
why? he has a shotage of supply?..i lost about 1hour on that bloody digging. damn it!

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Widraw still pending , on games

Im sorry I dont see your withdrawl request unless I'm late on responding to your post.
still waiting for widraw
Pages:
Jump to: