Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 30. (Read 130749 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
If any of you have problems with Quoine (Qryptos) feel free to visit:

For QRYPTOS support please visit https://t.me/QUOINE_Support
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Bibox is good exchange which has potential to generate huge volume in future. At the moment low volume is only thing you can complain about rest is works fine. New exchanges are on rise to meet the demand of cryptocurrencies that's why we are watching names of exchanges less familiar but all is fine with them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
Dear Community,
We are glad to announce a new listing confirmed this week:
IPSX will be listed on Bibox
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/979203704833413121

where you find such exchanges?)) never heared about them. go to the idex. hitbtc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Dear Community,
We are glad to announce a new listing confirmed this week:
IPSX will be listed on Bibox
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/979203704833413121

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
I don't like the project. There are too many ICOS today, and I'm sure 95% of them will fail. This is 5%, which will be successful, in fact, a large number, and technological progress - on a full pair ...
maybe what's your said is true ,but IPSX is not ,it seems this project is very promising,and i will watching for the development of the platform

is this project success ico now   ? may i take part in this project from  TGE , thanks!

Our token sale has already ended. You may now purchase IPSX on Qryptos.

Yes, I see it already listed in exchange and in CMC. Mostly now it traded below the ICO price, so it is better to grab as many coins as possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I don't like the project. There are too many ICOS today, and I'm sure 95% of them will fail. This is 5%, which will be successful, in fact, a large number, and technological progress - on a full pair ...
maybe what's your said is true ,but IPSX is not ,it seems this project is very promising,and i will watching for the development of the platform

is this project success ico now   ? may i take part in this project from  TGE , thanks!

Our token sale has already ended. You may now purchase IPSX on Qryptos.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100

Activity: 596
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Unfortunately, the price of tokens is at the ICO price level.But I hope that the panic will cease and the price will rise to x2. Sad situation.

yes ,the situation of market is really bad ,gald to see no one dump their ipsx tokens in small market .The results of the participants were also higher than those of other projects.

Thank you for all the support guys. It is only the start !
We believe that this is only the beginning! I hope that soon there will be an explosion and everyone who does not believe in you will regret it! Good luck, guys! Smiley
IP Exchange is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add IPSX tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
I can see only 1 available exchange for trading IPSX tokens: Qryptos. This info right from coinmarketcap.
I think that they just did not added this info.

he just advertise his site to every project community ,you can check hist history posts ,i don't think this is good way .
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
This token is also give another chance to buy more at low price although it is under the ICO but I see there is a big opportunity to pick more because it has very talented dev team. Very soon some good news will be out and it will be on a good track to grow healthy.
IP Exchange is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add IPSX tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
I can see only 1 available exchange for trading IPSX tokens: Qryptos. This info right from coinmarketcap.
Correct. More exchanges coming soon!
Activity: 914
How about some bounties upcoming? I seen at the first page of OP, but dont find any news. Is it register here or somewhere?
Hello, follow us on twitter to get more information about bounties
https://twitter.com/amazix_bounties

please read carefully the bounty thread very beginning ,The program will run until the end of the Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
How about some bounties upcoming? I seen at the first page of OP, but dont find any news. Is it register here or somewhere?
Hello, follow us on twitter to get more information about bounties
https://twitter.com/amazix_bounties
Activity: 227
Dear Community,
Have a read about IPSX - Internet and the scaling issue:
https://medium.com/amazix/internet-and-the-scaling-issue-4316114be931
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

It is interesting that the first stock market is Chinese. I think you will be interested in HITBTC soon.
Pages:
Jump to: