Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 34. (Read 130801 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
That conference in Dubai starting from Monday where thousands of delegates will be representing or interested in products and startups IP exchange has good chance to impress investors. Dubai is very advance and open to embrace the innovative startups at state level. I will expect big updates as followup of the event by the team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
What the difference from another same projects?

I don't think there is any similar project as of now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Hi there. We can't speculate about competition but we'd be happy to discuss features and benefits of IPSX.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
   Hello everybody! IPSX team integrated IPSX ERC20 token contract with MyEtherWallet. What does that mean? It means that everybody can see the IPSX tokens automatically, without being necessary to manually add the token. More information read on Official Blog IPSX: https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-integrated-with-mew-e1ffac2200e

yes ,no need to manually add the token,just click show all tokens button ,ipsx will show automatic ,this is really easy for newcomer .

also we can manually add .

token address: 0x001f0aa5da15585e5b2305dbab2bac425ea71007
token symbol: IPSX
decimals: 18
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
hello everybody! We will be at BII Summit in Dubai on 19th March. Feel free to meet us if you are arround. Check more details on our blog post here: https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-team-is-attending-bii-summit-2018-in-dubai-d44f89afbc21
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
   Hello everybody! IPSX team integrated IPSX ERC20 token contract with MyEtherWallet. What does that mean? It means that everybody can see the IPSX tokens automatically, without being necessary to manually add the token. More information read on Official Blog IPSX: https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-integrated-with-mew-e1ffac2200e
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It is well known fact of last minutes minor bugs and issues sometimes take little longer than expected. I also am interested to see the demo working flawlessly and for that nothing bad to wait few more days. It will be worth more to have smooth working application for ultimate experience than buggy one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Great news everyone, IPSX team will be present at BII Summit 2018 Dubai!  https://twitter.com/ipexchange1/status/973581272911052800
More information read on Official Blog IPSX:  https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-team-is-attending-bii-summit-2018-in-dubai-d44f89afbc21
Activity: 280
Tokens are already distributed to the public sale participants, but they are locked. We will unlock them in about 2 weeks. We want to launch a demo and announce some partnerships before unlocking them
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
a very interesting website with a very complete explanation of the project and I think it's very transparent, I also see the allocation of funds for each item developed like bounty campaign, very interesting to follow this project in the future
Good luck to the project! Will follow your project, it looks promising at start-up, let's wait and see how the company achieves success, I'm sure it will work out
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Project with great potential! #ICO #ethereum #crypto Cool project.
Hopefully more investors will join this amazing projectGreat opportunity for those who invest in cryptocurrency!
It will grow and bring benefits to investors!
Also the content of whitepaper. good job DEV

IPSX is a very good project, and when it deals with the transaction price, it may be at least X10, and in the future it can go to the moon.
Activity: 644
We are expecting to have the demo soon after some minor touches. Please stay tuned everyone.

excellent news ,i want to try this demo if the product cat my eye , i will buy more tokens from market .
Merit: 11
We are expecting to have the demo soon after some minor touches. Please stay tuned everyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Due to the sensitive nature of the information we can’t say a specific date about exchange listing, but we can confirm that we are in contact with exchanges. Thank you for understanding. We cannot guarantee any specific date.
Activity: 495
Due to the sensitive nature of the information we can’t say a specific date about exchange listing, but we can confirm that we are in contact with exchanges. Thank you for understanding! We cannot guarantee any specific date.

I understand that most delays in tokens listing is from the exchanges themselves, I also anticipate listing this token in big exchanges at least to  boost the price where trade volume is reasonably above average, hope this is the case?
Yes, of course, exchanges will be announced soon.

first congratulations to IPSX team and investors ,the TGE end success ,hope hit exchange run well ,keep up develop the product.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Due to the sensitive nature of the information we can’t say a specific date about exchange listing, but we can confirm that we are in contact with exchanges. Thank you for understanding! We cannot guarantee any specific date.

I understand that most delays in tokens listing is from the exchanges themselves, I also anticipate listing this token in big exchanges at least to  boost the price where trade volume is reasonably above average, hope this is the case?
Yes, of course, exchanges will be announced soon.
Activity: 420

Activity: 420
IPSX is now integrated with MEW! Check out the post about it here:

https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-integrated-with-mew-e1ffac2200e

Thank you for this information,  it is also worthy to take note and adhere strictly to the scam warning itemized in the instructions to avoid falling victim to circumstances where your tokens can be lost.
Pages:
Jump to: