Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 32. (Read 130801 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Tokens are unlocked and listing is expected to start at arround 11:00 AM UTC 26th March

https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-tokens-are-officially-unlocked-63e32e5b4630
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Announcement regarding the details of IPSX being on Qryptos will be delivered today. Join us : https://t.me/IPExchange

waitting for the tokens listing ,the exchange look nice but also is a new and small exchange ,hope IPSX will grow this market .
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Announcement regarding the details of IPSX being on Qryptos will be delivered today. Join us : https://t.me/IPExchange
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Finally next Monday IPSX is going to its first confirmed exchange that is great news which is bringing the project in reality. Now my question is what is the system of protection in case I rent my IP and someone uses it for some illegal purposes. Is there a system of protection for IP renters inside the ecosystem which will be launched.

The connections are logged to protect the actors in case someone does illegal activities with a rented IP. There will be a privacy mode for both providers and requester, meaning that neither one of them will be able to see the traffic done by the other. We will address all these aspects in a detailed way soon, when we will release the technical documentation
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
QRYPTOS is not a very popular exchange. But I hope the token will rise in price. I'm tired of failed investments

$18 002 840 USD..not popular? maybe it is not popular in your own rating? anyway we need more volume.

sorry but this is also my first look , hope after hit QRYPTOS ,IPSX price will not below ico price ,waitting for major exchange , good luck!
Tomorrow we will be able to know the price of tokens IPSX. Unfortunately the market is still falling-bearish market.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
Thank you for the good project! I’m participate in bounty by your team and get good rewards! Tell me pls which price eth=token
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
There are limited applications which were offering IP's changing services and they have limited but same IP's for everyone to use over and over again. This platform is really revolutionary in sense of providing long range of IP's to choose according to need and complete the tasks with highly secure and smooth way. Those who provide IP's also receive incentives in form of coins on blockchain.
Activity: 392
sorry but this is also my first look , hope after hit QRYPTOS ,IPSX price will not below ico price ,waitting for major exchange , good luck!

I dont think its wise to assume instant growth overnight for any company or product. Once the business is established and has customers and partners, THAT is when a business starts growing in value. Not just when the tokens are for sale on secondary markets.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
QRYPTOS is not a very popular exchange. But I hope the token will rise in price. I'm tired of failed investments

$18 002 840 USD..not popular? maybe it is not popular in your own rating? anyway we need more volume.

Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io

Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
We are happy to announce, that on Monday, 26th March IPSX token will be listed on QRYPTOS (www.qryptos.com) exchange.

For QRYPTOS support please visit https://t.me/QUOINE
Interestingly, I have not used this exchange yet. Just be a reason to try it, I hope it works fine. Thank you for your ad.
We can’t comment much about exchanges, but we’re doing all our best on all aspects so that IPSX will be a succes
We preffer not to let false information spread, neither to create false expectations. Whenever we have anything confirmed we will share asap

Except for Qryptos! We can announce that! on the 26th
You are right, sometimes it's better not to rush into the news than to say false things! You are doing the right thing
Finally next Monday IPSX is going to its first confirmed exchange that is great news which is bringing the project in reality. Now my question is what is the system of protection in case I rent my IP and someone uses it for some illegal purposes. Is there a system of protection for IP renters inside the ecosystem which will be launched.
Interesting question, I did not even think about it. I think that for IP tenants, of course, there will be protection, how else?
We can’t comment much about exchanges, but we’re doing all our best on all aspects so that IPSX will be a succes
We preffer not to let false information spread, neither to create false expectations. Whenever we have anything confirmed we will share asap

Except for Qryptos! We can announce that! on the 26th
Activity: 224
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
When will global listings be listed? When the bounties will be distributed.

Bounties please ask on the bounty page (see first post for a link)
As for listings - see the post directly above yours Smiley

uff) on bounty thread so much report spammers, it is impossible to find any information there)

Bounties please ask on the bounty page (see first post for a link)
As for listings - see the post directly above yours Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Pages:
Jump to: