Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 33. (Read 130801 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Finally next Monday IPSX is going to its first confirmed exchange that is great news which is bringing the project in reality. Now my question is what is the system of protection in case I rent my IP and someone uses it for some illegal purposes. Is there a system of protection for IP renters inside the ecosystem which will be launched.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
We are happy to announce, that on Monday, 26th March IPSX token will be listed on QRYPTOS (www.qryptos.com) exchange.

For QRYPTOS support please visit https://t.me/QUOINE
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Meet IPSX – An Advanced Platform for IP Sharing
https://bitcoingarden.org/meet-ipsx-an-advanced-platform-for-ip-sharing/

IPSX is one of the first IP exchanges that connects different actors in a network involving the connection of peers. It enables the owners of the data centers and individuals to rent their IP addresses to other users. The users that rent out their IP address are known as “Providers” while those that rent the IP address are known as “Requesters”.

These IP addresses are used majorly to complete tasks that require more than one IP address, if not one, from different locations. IPSX stands for IP Sharing Exchange; where IP means Internet Protocol. IPSX has been showing a great prospect and might become one of the core components of the next layer of the web alongside distributed storage and processing tools. This layer is known as the distributed network layer.

IP addresses are a valuable asset today, and they have a very low liquidity level. Meaning that there is no simple solution to renting IP addresses using a specific list of filters. The resources for the IP are supplied by centralized providers that are controlled by closed networks, payment systems that are proprietary, and many other restrictions....

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
In such a short time make demo available isn't little thing if you compare the speed of development with other projects. I would like to participate in demo testing because this exchange is real decentralized using such diversity of connected IP's which will make it secure against all mind of issues.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
After minor changes in dates token unlocking is going to be on 26th of this month. What makes it much more eventful is the release of demo version of the platform at the same time or around the same date. After reading last date it gives me impression these two things are connected with each other and most probably we are going to have them at same time.
Yes, I also think that these two things will be available to us at the same time. I like it, I'm waiting for it
any plan for the dropped market and when will ipsx hit exchange , can you give me an answer?

Hi there. We can't comment on exchanges at this time. However, we will share updates as that information becomes available.
It is a pity that you can not tell us this news today. Well, we will wait for messages from you, let us know right away.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
After minor changes in dates token unlocking is going to be on 26th of this month. What makes it much more eventful is the release of demo version of the platform at the same time or around the same date. After reading last date it gives me impression these two things are connected with each other and most probably we are going to have them at same time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Hello everybody!
Here is the latest update regarding the demo and unlock time. Please, have a read:
https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-token-status-update-8d3bcc6aecb

Very good news thanks! Let's wait impatiently  Wink
"The tokens will be unlocked latest on next Monday, the 26th of March. Regarding the demo, it is almost finished, some final tests are running. Tomorrow I will be back at the office and I will provide you a more detailed update."
Merit: 10
Hello everybody!
Here is the latest update regarding the demo and unlock time. Please, have a read:
https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-token-status-update-8d3bcc6aecb
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
By combining flexible and intuitive tools that can easily be integrated onto any platform through SDKs and APIs, IPSX eliminates many of the challenges faced by Data Centers, VPN providers and businesses that rely on extensive Data Acquisition. Its privacy-centric features enables VPNs and Data Centers to seamlessly exchange IPs without friction.
Activity: 392
tell me when will be rewards

The bounty program is closed at this time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Securing the Future of the Internet Through IPSX

Nobody owes the Internet and nobody would ever dare attempt such an improbable feat -- because, much like the blockchain, the Internet is a decentralized networks of peers. IPSX intends to play a significant role in the future of the next Web through its decentralized and secure IP sharing marketplace. The fully transparent network will allow developers and entrepreneurs to leverage IPSX embedded tools (SDKs and APIs) for the development of custom applications that require a large number of IP Addresses.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/securing-internet-through-ipsx/

Activity: 406

Hi there, what rewards are you referring to? Mind clarifying?
Activity: 406
any plan for the dropped market and when will ipsx hit exchange , can you give me an answer?

Hi there. We can't comment on exchanges at this time. However, we will share updates as that information becomes available.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
What the difference from another same projects?
The comparism with similar projects is important for competition. If there are none on the blockchain, there should be.some on.ground but with few competitive edge except they a distance in its ecosystem.
Competitors have any project. Especially now, when the blockchain becomes so popular! But still everyone has their own unique system
hello everybody! We will be at BII Summit in Dubai on 19th March. Feel free to meet us if you are arround. Check more details on our blog post here: https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-team-is-attending-bii-summit-2018-in-dubai-d44f89afbc21

All the best with the conference Smiley
I like it! I now join this blog! But of course I would like to see everything with my own eyes Smiley
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
What the difference from another same projects?
The comparism with similar projects is important for competition. If there are none on the blockchain, there should be.some on.ground but with few competitive edge except they a distance in its ecosystem.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
That conference in Dubai starting from Monday where thousands of delegates will be representing or interested in products and startups IP exchange has good chance to impress investors. Dubai is very advance and open to embrace the innovative startups at state level. I will expect big updates as followup of the event by the team.

Most definitely a big and important moment for the team for sure. Updates most definitely will come soon.
Pages:
Jump to: